• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I picked up Pit. Vinnie come to Kansas where I tell him to pick up Pit. Dabuz wins a national with Pit. Dabuz plays Pit in Brawl.

This is the order things transpired.
Wrong actually. I picked up Pit a month or so before the national KI:U tournament, in order to practice with Pit :3 So, pretty sure I started playing Pit before you :3

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wrong, I used all of the characters as I played through SSE long before you Dabuz. I was the first Pit to defeat Tabu.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Pits been highly underrated he has a great amount of tools: controlable projectiles, 2 reflectors 1 that's instant the other ***** people expectiing you to let go of it, multi hit aerials, his up b pushes without hitting(good for shield breaks by ledges)...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pit was the first character I mained in Brawl and I played it before the midnight release (at a Gamestop), so I was actually the first Pit main.

Suck it, NERDS.

Cassio

Smash Master
Vato and StevO are both solid. Theyre about equal imo, but thell both be at the same tournament in june and can do a mario ditto to settle it!

Also Ive only played Flame on wifi but hes really good ._. Mexico probably shouldnt be included here though since theyre usually ignored.
Summer time and a newly found drive to rise as a Pit AND Pikachu main. Goal is to take and maintain spots on both lists, leggo.
You gonna need to knock off lamb and L for that :smirk:

z00ted

Falln is going to lose to me in the mid tier 1v1 event anyways, so it wouldn't matter.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Only super good pikas are esam, z, prime. I dont even think prime is that close to z either, I bet if I focused more time into pika I can reach prime level. Ill be in my prime when I reach prime

:phone:

z00ted

Pikachu is easily the most overrated character in the game.
Just shield pressure him and win every time.

He's like the same thing as Olimar, except NO range, a much better recovery, and an annoying chain grab. If you stay on him, there's not much he can reply back with.

Too bad most people who play Brawl don't know how to pressure worth two ****s because of how boring the majority of the way this game has to be played in order to succeed.

z00ted

Clearly no one knows the Pikachu match up!
That, the fact that Pikachu's counters don't appear frequently in a normal tournament setting, or them all having an extremely viable secondary for counterpicking options all play a role.

Pikachu is a lucky rat.

edit:

cat4523: send her a picture of your penis
Soren Marthmain: hell no
cat4523: lol
Soren Marthmain: I'm not even legal

LOOOL

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Imagine if a certain Canadian Sonic main came to Arizona and used all :pit: in tournament and won $$$ and became the best Pit in the world?!? That'd be pretty crazy.

P.S.
I'm a top 5 Pit
:yeahboi:

Cassio

Smash Master
You forgot :mario2:
Forgot :zelda:

I feel like Illmatic's trolling me for telling him to add Avengers to his top movies list.

Only super good pikas are esam, z, prime. I dont even think prime is that close to z either, I bet if I focused more time into pika I can reach prime level. Ill be in my prime when I reach prime

:phone:
Prime's spot is sorta vulnerable to anyone that makes a serious attempt because it doesnt seem like Prime really cares. One of the other WC pikas will reach it first though :). Although I wish Prime would just play seriously again, I can see why not since San Antonio seems like they play other things too now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pikachu is so easy to pressure.
The only time Pikachu is a menace is if he grabs you. Those set ups are kinda gross. :applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I agree with them all except MK and Peach. -1 for each.
If more Pikachu and MK mains say it is even than the other way around...what makes you think you have more knowledge?

Peach I'm less confident about, but I'm pretty sure I'm just *** at the MU.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You and your riders are the only Pikas that think it's even, ESAM.
And only because of you. :applejack:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Except it isn't...but whatever. You can gripe all you want about my character is bad when the only thing your character has ever done EVER is do good at MLG Dallas. Just shut up and keep losing to K PRime, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom