• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
no arch should definitely be a top 5 link/ toon link. First of all his sausage casserole is delicious. like if anyone ever comes to a uncc tournament we will make sure you can try it but only one serving per person.

but you have to play arch as many times as i have before you can discredit his toonlink. it will spike you out of phantasms. (even on wifi)

Dcold

Smash Lord
TL list is kinda good, but not sure if up to date. By going off just skill of the players themselves, that's a tough list to get on. As I said not sure if it's completely up to date.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
In SoVA? Are you really in SoVA if so Imma need you to actually train with me
See heres the thing........ i live in southwest VA...........like close to where Virginia Tech is..........which is like the middle of nowhere as far as the brawl scene goes...........

but if anything for the peach list i guess move nicole down to like 5th and bump everyone else up one. Wouldnt bump down Illmatic yet, even though he apparently quit

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I think I know what he means...

Well I think I played poorly first game and he played to win. So I did too immediately afterwards.

Lol.

:phone:

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
lmao Sopo too strong :I

And havok is a noob and loses to a bad character with snake so he goes superknight I:

Then again snake is a bad character too :awesome:

lo| :pichu:

Tearbear

Smash Ace
havent posted in a while
havent done much either besides beat mr concon with my dk 2-0 at champion remix
beat two ranked players in TJ with lucas :D I have the results for that tourny as promised and ill put them up sometime later today

Soul Suspender

Smash Rookie
"The ViRu5" should definetly be in the top 5.

He mains :robbrawl:

Some recent tournaments he's placed been in:

For Great Justice!
Placed 2 out of 12

TAG Monthly XLVI (MK Banned
Placed 3 out of 24

TAG Monthly XLIII (MK Banned)
Placed 2 out of 17

TAG Monthly XLII
Placed 3 out of 20
(NOTE: He went all :robbrawl: in all of these tournaments)
He is also on the Norcal power rankings http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9676

He should atleast be 4th or 5th and kick stingers off P;

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
"The ViRu5" should definetly be in the top 5.

He mains :robbrawl:

Some recent tournaments he's placed been in:

For Great Justice!
Placed 2 out of 12

TAG Monthly XLVI (MK Banned
Placed 3 out of 24

TAG Monthly XLIII (MK Banned)
Placed 2 out of 17

TAG Monthly XLII
Placed 3 out of 20
(NOTE: He went all :robbrawl: in all of these tournaments)
He is also on the Norcal power rankings http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9676

He should atleast be 4th or 5th and kick stingers off P;
Those placings are nice but who he beat matters a lot more.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So ummm Yea...

I don't post much, but I thought I'd say a few things. I haven't been practicing Kirby like I should have. I was focused on ZSS. Although I don't practice him I still use him in tournament and I lose matches that I have no Business losing. After watching recent Vids I've become motivated again to reach that level I know I am capable of. So I will begin training once again. There's only one Kirby Player that I consider better than me and after watching recent Vids, I have some work to do...

Also, My ears and Eyes are open. I'm not sure if I'm saying his name correctly but I believe it's "E E", Shots Fired my way, good..but don't worry I'm busting back. I'll leave it at that...

God Kais...

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I don't post much, but I thought I'd say a few things. I haven't been practicing Kirby like I should have. I was focused on ZSS. Although I don't practice him I still use him in tournament and I lose matches that I have no Business losing. After watching recent Vids I've become motivated again to reach that level I know I am capable of. So I will begin training once again. There's only one Kirby Player that I consider better than me and after watching recent Vids, I have some work to do...

Also, My ears and Eyes are open. I'm not sure if I'm saying his name correctly but I believe it's "E E", Shots Fired my way, good..but don't worry I'm busting back. I'll leave it at that...

God Kais...
Be sure to 3-stock me next time we play.

You're a beast!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123

God Kais...
Y.B.M., I actually remember yer Kirby in 2010 at MLG(my first tourney). We played friendlies and after u bodied me(with constant back airs) with a look like this kid is trash u said "have u heard of Pink Fresh?". :glare:

I certainly have increased my powerlevel since 2010. Stay true to yer word, enter the hyperbolic time chamber, and increase yer power level. Maybe one day we will meet on the battle field.

I always have fun showing people i played in the past my new power. The new power of lucas the fire bender/avatar. :smirk: Doubles preferred...lol

But about EE don't take it personal. They always fire shots at OOS people who play characters that their friends play. Been happening to me for years.

Defeat and haters only makes us stronger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWyzsWZNw4

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Speaking of DBZ references, I wonder what would happen if Mekos and Dark.Pch did the fusion dance. Yin and Yang right there man, let me tell ya... xD

:phone:

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^nah, dark peach goes other characters in friendlies

Just not when he's at a tourney =P

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
shooo the Super Saiyans aka Firebenders aka EsamIsAFireBender will always be here for any challenge!!
So far in the crew officially is:
Mekos
M2k

unofficially(he is in it but doesn't know yet)
Esam

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
me esam and mekos are part of the crew so far. Esam was voted in by us so he's in also.

who else wants to join?

requirements for joining (any of these are acceptable):
1) photoshop a picture of esam bending fire or a firebender but with esam's face

2) photoshop a picture of this: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0,i:83&tx=156&ty=62 but with Esam's face (spinning the same way)

3) impress me, and it has to involve esam + fire or electricity (or pikachu with esam's face) in some way

If you do number 1 or 3 you can become a member but if you do number 2 you can become a captain (but you get a shiny gold star next to your name as a bonus)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Let me in imo and I won't worry about you guys minor spamming the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom