• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@all this diddy nonsense

it should be gnes/adhd, adhd/gnes, biglou/fliphop,fliphop/biglou, player1 (he has to be on the list or we'll keep having to discuss it over and over so just put him as 5th)

fliphop has been active for the last several months in tx after having been gone for a long time and has plenty of good wins and placements already to back this up.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13144948&highlight=fliphop#post13144948

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321111&highlight=fliphop

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319901&highlight=fliphop

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318292&highlight=fliphop

most of these have brackets so ill look through them and list wins in a minute

between bracket and MMs he's beaten shadow1pj, sync, killik, @lsm, i think he may have beaten smoom in a MM. his other wins you'd have to ask him yourself because i've been inactive for quite a bit and won't be back on scene until may.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Olimar isn't good in doubles though...

:phone:
MM me and Denti? Watch while I stock tank and Denti does work? :p

/awkwardstratvsawkwardstrat

Whoa, I thought those people just moved there (Infern/YBM) and Dark Falco is ranked? Very interesting.
Dark Falco is good. If he comes out and plays more he'll rank higher for sure.

I discussed this list with Denti after our most recent tournament and we've agreed that me and Infern need to swap. I survived a grab-release up tilt as Wario at 168% on PS1 and came back to win >.>" He two stocked my Metaknight twice but I beat him in two sets with Wario at an MK banned tournament, lol.

Dark Falco beat Will :denzel:

And what has UTDZac done recently? I've not heard of him in years it seems.
Zac is still an amazing player. Whenever he shows up to our local tournaments he either wins doubles or cruises to the finals like it's nothing. He hasn't been playing singles unless MK is banned though :(

I'm jealous of that theme....so good.
Neon did it~ Kid's got some mad photoshop skills too, he'll make you a legit signature if you ask him to.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Keitaro, that PR picture you just posted
Wtf is DFW PR? Where is DFW? XD

And I thought YbM and FK were in Texas..is DFW part of Texas or something?

Dnyce

Smash Master
MM me and Denti? Watch while I stock tank and Denti does work? :p

/awkwardstratvsawkwardstrat
Haha, no... that strat definitely works vs a lot of teams. It's a helluva lot better than

If you main olimar, upsmash is all you need to do well in dubz.

Zac is still an amazing player. Whenever he shows up to our local tournaments he either wins doubles or cruises to the finals like it's nothing.
wut u did there... ic :shyguy:

Smoom77

Smash Master
Fliphop's never beat me in a MM before. But I know our record is 1-1 (unless you want to count his win over me in like 2009).

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
People should pay attention to Wizzrobe. That young player has one hell of a bad*** marth.

He hasn't won a tournament yet, but this dude is like the next mikahaze all of a sudden.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
People should pay attention to Wizzrobe. That young player has one hell of a bad*** marth.

He hasn't won a tournament yet, but this dude is like the next mikahaze all of a sudden.
Lol, thanks but I still need some improvement before you hype me up.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Stingers deserves more recognition for winning the whole thing lol. Beat kadaj and 3-0'd kyon in GF
Ah i didnt think of mentioning that. lol

Oh and you should consider Waldolf on the top 5 DK as well(Possibly Archer for Top 5 TL)

Wow........ weve been sleeping on NC alot lately.

Player-1

Smash Legend
arch's TL is good, but I don't think he's too that level of those other TLs yet. Saying waldorf is a top 5 DK isn't too far of a stretch I don't think. Honestly, if that max of 3 chars per person rule stays in affect you should just take esam off of the DK list and put waldorf on and put esam on the samus list.

archer.

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna sit here and say I am a top 5 TL. Maybe sometime but I don't have the results to justify it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom