• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
It's dumb how people can only take up three spots.

If anything, there will only be like five players at max who are that determined to take up multiple spots on the list.. I say let them have it because they deserved it. It gives more incentive to the other players who truly main the character to just get better.
This, I wanna see how may spots ally can get

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
He wasn't in my pool at any tournament >_>
Maybe some other ICs?

Don't get me wrong, Coontail is REALLY good at the IC MU with Diddy. Just, we haven't played in a tournament/money set ever, so not sure where you got that idea.

Note: Even if he did beat me, saying I lost to a secondary from him doesn't mean too much. He's much better at the MU with Diddy than he is with PT lol

DeLux

There was hype for it? >_>

He and I were having fun because it was pretty even back and forth, so I was hype. Don't remember a crowd or anything like that though haha

DeLux

It's more refuting the counting of friendlies and misinformation.

If we had a "let's have friendlies count list", I'd have wins over an absurd amount of the Top Top level players and would argue for being like right in there with ESAM.

But friendlies do not count and I am bad. I do weird things like CP Warios to Brinstar while using ICs now. Tournament is what should count.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WTF you still wouldn't be even close to me. Don't put yourself on my pedestal, you gimmicky knave.

DeLux

You should *friendly* me with your pika so I can add you on the hit list ;)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wtf.. how does Samus do that well? LOL

It's dumb how people can only take up three spots.

If anything, there will only be like five players at max who are that determined to take up multiple spots on the list.. I say let them have it because they deserved it. It gives more incentive to the other players who truly main the character to just get better.
I agree with this. If Ally/ESAM/Nairo/Gnes etc. main a top tier and also happen to be better than mid and low tier mains with their character, thats just too bad. Get better if this list means that much to you.

Imo that goes for people requesting to not be on the list. Whats the point of the list if its not accurate?

Dojo

Smash Champion
"It gives more incentive to the other players who truly main the character to just get better."

Sadly this isn't the case because of all the people that play in this competitive scene, only about 5% have the right mindset to actually practice and get better. Giving up is just so much easier.

Sync.

Smash Champion
"It gives more incentive to the other players who truly main the character to just get better."

Sadly this isn't the case because of all the people that play in this competitive scene, only about 5% have the right mindset to actually practice and get better. Giving up is just so much easier.
So true. Most people I know are quitting which is really annoying. But whatever, more room for me to look better lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone thinking they can pick up Pit just to have krystedez stroke their ego by adding them to this list can suck a pulsating fat ****.
Pit is a very simple character and its not surprise already smart players like Vinnie and Dabuz will be better pits than actual pit mains once they put in some effort with the character.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Pit is being corrupted by the top tier dependent elitists and they will burn in an ocean of hellfire for their sins. I only hope that Palutena will guide them to the light and send them back to their top tier characters. No one knows the pain I endure for being a true Pit main with so much potential. I may just add another mark of affliction to my wrist tonight because of what goes on in this thread....

MVD

Smash Master
Pit is being corrupted by the top tier dependent elitists and they will burn in an ocean of hellfire for their sins. I only hope that Palutena will guide them to the light and send them back to their top tier characters. No one knows the pain I endure for being a true Pit main with so much potential. I may just add another mark of affliction to my wrist tonight because of what goes on in this thread....
But you use pikachu....

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Esam, MM me with Samus then. If I win, I don't want money from you, I want you to admit your Samus can't even beat a Pit who you think is bad meaning your Samus is worse than bad. You win, you get 5 bucks. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom