• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0NK

Smash Lord
1. UltimateArrowArcher22 (Vinnie) (pit)
2. AngelOfIcarus48 (dabuz) (pit/olimar)
3. Cheese (ics/falco)
4. Coontail (PT/Dedede)
5. Pane (Wolf)
5. Raptor (Yoshi)

53 Entrants

Vinnie and Dabuz for top 5 Pit!
Cheese for top 5 IC and Falco!
Pane for top 5 Wolf!
Raptor for top 5 Yoshi!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Is there a thread yet?
Also I got 4th at a small scruby on tournament, but I did beat Nike again in winners. I guess that's kinda notable.
And I lost to him in Losers.

archer.

Smash Lord
ESAM just won a tournament going almost solo Samus, most notably beating stingers and Mekos.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Just to add to my credentials and to shoutout Esam.

I just got second in singles at a nice size tourney to esam. Beat Stingers(Rob) and Kadaj(Marth).
First in dubs with Esam even tho yall don't care about dubs for some reason :(. (sucks being a dubs player...in a singles smasher world)

Inb4 Esam comes in here and wants top 5 Samus. He beat me with Ice-climbers in winners bracket and Samus in GF. His Samus is mad legit. I would say it is first or second. But vids should be up soon for yall to decide for yourself.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1. UltimateArrowArcher22 (Vinnie) (pit)
2. AngelOfIcarus48 (dabuz) (pit/olimar)
3. Cheese (ics/falco)
4. Coontail (PT/Dedede)
5. Pane (Wolf)
5. Raptor (Yoshi)

53 Entrants

Vinnie and Dabuz for top 5 Pit!
Cheese for top 5 IC and Falco!
Pane for top 5 Wolf!
Raptor for top 5 Yoshi!
This tourney wasnt too stacked actually. So I shouldn't be top 5 Yoshi on this alone. I think I should at least be considered though due to other decent placings in NY/NJ I've gotten (with a few not so great placings) but mostly cause of my wins. Not saying I have a lot them but it's not really easy too beat the top 10 in this region and I believe my wins may be better than 4-5. I have Will, Cheese, and YoshQ within the past 5-6 months?

Also, why was CHeese taken off top 5 IC's?

Roller

Smash Legend
Because apparently I'm better than everyone. I even beat my man coontail. And you in that one friendly we played that one time. GET@ME.

Also. Having played most of the legit yoshis, let me first say that the top two are miles above the rest, hades is worthy of mention and love. And after that none of the ones I've played are that great. Firefly I have not played, and seems legit. I would say burntsocks should prob be 5th. And Raptor should be in the running after that. From what I've seen, raptor>current 5th.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Coontail beat Delux though :p 2-0 if i remember correctly with his secondary.
AND YOU GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT FRIENDLY. I was trying to dtilt your ice blocks from the tilt in halberd. /majorjohns.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Sure. :) I actually want to get a lot better at the mu since I somewhat fail at it, so playing a bunch of different IC's should help. Also, Burnt should be somewhere in top 5 IF he goes to stuff. 1 tournament isn't enough. But if he does he should be above Slush depending on how he places the next tourney.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Results of Brawl it out

Singles (53 entrants)

1. UltimateArrowArcher22 (Apex|Vinnie) :pit:
2. AngelOfIcarus48 (Dabuz) :pit::olimar:
3. Cheese :popo::falco::dedede:
4. CoonTail :pt::dedede:
5. Raptor :yoshi2:
5. Pane :wolf:

Doubles (21 teams)

1. HOLY DEFENDERS OF SKYWORLD (Apex|Vinnie & Dabuz) :pit::pit:
2. How did this happen? (CoonTail :dedede: & Pane :wolf:)
3. Raptor :yoshi2: & Sama :luigi2:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
2. How did this happen? (CoonTail & Pane )

I died, lol.

Cassio

Smash Master
What were the updates tho?

Apparently ESAM cant be the best samus even if he is the best samus cause hes on 3 other lists, lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I watched that NY tourney livestream and frankly, if Dabuz' Pit is really good enough to be considered a contender for top 5 then it doesn't surprise me that USA thinks the character sucks 0_0

Vinnie's Pit on the other hand looked pretty decent and I'd give him a top 5 spot before I'd give it to dabuz. Not sure who the other active / good Pit players are though I'd definitely give the #1 spot to Ed.

:059:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Coontail beat Delux though :p 2-0 if i remember correctly with his secondary.
AND YOU GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT FRIENDLY. I was trying to dtilt your ice blocks from the tilt in halberd. /majorjohns.
Ummmm When?
He and I played like 8 friendlies at Apex after bracket where we split friendlies?

Your memory is incorrect lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, take me off dat DK list and on to the Samus list, son!

Beat Koozy k (lucas) with samus 2-0 1st round
Beat Stingers (ROB) with Samus 3-0 WF
Beat Mekos (Lucas) with Samus 3-1 GF

I was scared of going Samus in Winner's Semis against Mekos considering I know he can beat my other characters, so I went ICs. I also lost game 1 against Scotty O.B. (Wario) and went ICs so I wouldn't lose. I got better as the tournament progressed, and vids will be up~

Xyro and Noid definitely still deserve to be above me, but not for long. I would see who the other Samus's are on the list but I can't because of the April Fool's joke -_-

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wtf.. how does Samus do that well? LOL

It's dumb how people can only take up three spots.

If anything, there will only be like five players at max who are that determined to take up multiple spots on the list.. I say let them have it because they deserved it. It gives more incentive to the other players who truly main the character to just get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom