• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Pit is being corrupted by the top tier dependent elitists and they will burn in an ocean of hellfire for their sins. I only hope that Palutena will guide them to the light and send them back to their top tier characters. No one knows the pain I endure for being a true Pit main with so much potential. I may just add another mark of affliction to my wrist tonight because of what goes on in this thread....
... Admiral?

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Esam, MM me with Samus then. If I win, I don't want money from you, I want you to admit your Samus can't even beat a Pit who you think is bad meaning your Samus is worse than bad. You win, you get 5 bucks. Deal?
We will be at your turf in like two weeks. Settle yer dispute then.
Lets dubs mm as well if u don't mind.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Esam, MM me with Samus then. If I win, I don't want money from you, I want you to admit your Samus can't even beat a Pit who you think is bad meaning your Samus is worse than bad. You win, you get 5 bucks. Deal?
Before you waste 5$, maybe you should wait until my videos are out (which should be this week) and decide then. The Pit MU is hella annoying for Samus, but I'm too good to let that stop me!

archer.

Smash Lord
Before you waste 5$, maybe you should wait until my videos are out (which should be this week) and decide then. The Pit MU is hella annoying for Samus, but I'm too good to let that stop me!
About that... literally every single replay I have of your Samus is corrupted. No, I'm not joking.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Lol @ luckay's post.

I've always liked Pit as a char tho. We'll be waiting...?

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Guys, this isn't a social thread.
I WILL hand out infractions.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That is a legitimately difficult call to make.

Pixar has Toy Story, The Incredibles, and Up
Dreamworks has Shrek and Kung Fu Panda...

It's really close...

:headexplodes:

EDIT: uhh, anyway, yea, Top 5 stuff...
Pixar consistently keeps making good stuff over and over. Didn't Dreamworks make like 7 shrek movies until it wasn't even good anymore.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Top 5 pits
A GnW/ICs main
An Olimar main
A Wario main
A ROB main
A Sonic main

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
It might be the Year of the Falcon... in Melee.

And don't worry, the cool guys will stop playing Pit in tournaments when we hit the season for nationals again (or more important tournaments in general, I guess). If not, we still get (what I assume is) higher level play with characters that don't really have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom