• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
< Top 5 Wolf one day.

Yeeeeeeee
My mans -H-. I'll hype it.
Sherman, MRM beat me in a MM I had originally challenged him to do, but had done once I lost to Bweezy in pools. For some reason, losing to Ganon saddened me to depths that made my playstyle destitute. I couldn't get it off my mind in the set. I highly doubt it has anything to do with fighting any other pit, because he didn't do anything exemplary for the mu, I just... FELL into ****! I was playing stupid. He beat me because he played better than me at the time.

For Seagull my excuse is that his playstyle is so much different than Kain or any other wolf I've played lol. Plus I honestly think Seagull is better than me.

BTW, Seagull, my sentance didn't make sense? I said that "extenuating circumstances omitted", which means those times I WOULD use wario.
I'll take that as a compliment. My style is closer to JJwolf who quit long ago. I don't know if I'm better then you and I wouldn't say I am when I look at tourney placings. Sure I've beaten your :mario2: and :pit:, but your true main is :wario: and I'd like to beat that before you make that judgement lol.

I don't really like saying I'm better then anyone. I just consider myself a good :wolf:.

:018:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yessir but remember I said to send that because the thread was closed, now that it's open I welcome you to push it to the thread if you are looking to become a top 'cario or somethin'. I'm sure objections can be made and people can thouraghly judge your results compared to activity if ANY at all is held from Disciple and Pitbull for Cario. I think Disciple still plays.

EDIT: Also Tony, uh, all of AiB down. I can't adequately look at the results. I'll look at the SWF threads later myself, but yeah.

Seagull I played you with ... NVM im dumb. I'll PLAY you with Wario sometime...

EDIT2:

People keep asking but right now atm I plan on updating these fellas this weekend (sunday):

:luigi2: (needs fixin)
:wolf: (5th spot replacement)
:diddy: (re-evaluating anyone below Lie, possible including Vato or someone else who has recent good results/wins)
:dedede: (Zekey up, 4God on, etc)
:snake: (mikeray?)
:falco: (BC)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Marth Ill look at then if he's in previous posts this weekend. Feel free to repost your post counts in order to make it easier to see suggestions and fulfill discussion. Discussion -> Results -> Changes. Changes will be made sunday regardless if discussion or results were done, but if they WEREN'T done, then there's not much of a chance of said requests to be fulfilled. I know people been saying stuff about BC and Kismet. Just, like, how are their results and wins as of recent.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317931

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntchzMjtl2Q

BC for top 3 Falco. (Top 4 in the least) Not sure of what SK92 has been doing.

1. DEHF
2. Shugo
3/4. SK92/Bloodcross
5. ??? (Arty, Kismet, ???)

Past post for Falco.

I already posted on that for Luigi.

I got the Luigi list coming up...

After this post.

:luigi2:
1. Boss/YoshQ
2. YoshQ/Boss
3. Mr. ConCon
4. Zhao
5. Mr_L/Jbandrew

I honestly would leave Jband off solely because he goes mostly Snake/MK. Y'know because I stated this before and it was disregarded. X hop off the Luigi list, I got dis.
For WEEGEE

Dark Pch should probably be 4th with Mikey or Kyon right behind him.

Luigi:
1. YoshQ
2. Mr Concon
3/4. Jbandrew/Zhao?
5. dunno

G&W:
1. Vinnie
2. Alphicans
3. GIMR (idk enough about)

Penta, Patches and JaimeHR (Mexico's G&W) should probably fill in.

UTD (Quit)
Vex (inactive)

I just know BC is AT LEAST top 4.

Ven has the 2nd best wins for Zelda within 2 regions.
Fuujin travels the most for any Zelda with decent results.
Mocha is super active with decent results.
Linkz has been to 1 tourney in last 5 months.

I know Havok has a good Snake but didn't show it at APEX apparently.
Mikeray4 has been accepted as better then Bizkit for awhile now as he did more work at APEX and does more work then him in NE currently.

Nairo did the best out of all the MKs at APEX (Anti got DQ'd)

Also Wonf's Marth seems REALLY good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JyOH4K3Ktw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BImUd8v76mc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuILxKJ4akg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwyDf70Aio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fndIXkBxz8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-odLY3KJQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBL06vNc5Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak9s5q8dXxY
For a bunch...

Player-1

Smash Legend
i should def be on instead of player-1, he should post his tournament wins so we can compare them
We already have before and I already came out on top...salty runback?

In the past 4 months: DRNx2 (MK and ZSS), Kismet x2, Kadaj, Hero (PRed in GA), Dyno (PRed in GA), JMIX (PRed in AL), Billy (PRed in AL, top 3 sheik), Micaelis x2 (PRed in GA, IMO top 5 or 6 wario), Saint (PRed in AL), elev8 x2 (PRed 2nd in AL, Reflex's brother, extremely good ICs player), Spade x2 (PRed in AL), Cam (PRed in AL), iPuff (PRed in AL), DaPuffster, and EE.

Haven't placed outside of top 4 in any local tournaments in the past 4 months. I have 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, and R2 pools at Apex (had a stacked pool ally, puffster, Illmatic who plays gnes, and yukohe the japanese wario that came)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea

In the past 4 months: DRNx2 (MK and ZSS), Kismet x2, Kadaj, Hero (PRed in GA), Dyno (PRed in GA), JMIX (PRed in AL), Billy (PRed in AL, top 3 sheik), Micaelis x2 (PRed in GA, IMO top 5 or 6 wario), Saint (PRed in AL), elev8 x2 (PRed 2nd in AL, Reflex's brother, extremely good ICs player), Spade x2 (PRed in AL), Cam (PRed in AL), iPuff (PRed in AL), DaPuffster, and EE.

Haven't placed outside of top 4 in any local tournaments in the past 4 months. I have 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, and R2 pools at Apex (had a stacked pool ally, puffster, Illmatic who plays gnes, and yukohe the japanese wario that came)

So what GOOD players have you beaten?

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Ness boards have reached a decision on the new top 5.

1. FOW
2. Shaky
3. Vicegrip
4. Red X
5. Rockmix

Discussion was going on here and everyone seems to agree on it

If anyone else has any input on or issues with this feel free to have a go

vato_break

Smash Master
Falln(top 2 kirby, ranked socal player)
hall(previously ranked socal player, has wins on tyrant, dsf, larry ect),
concon(top 3 luigi)
vicegrip(top 3 ness),
X(top 2 sonic, top 5 at MLG)
Shiro (top 5 wolf)
bardull (previously ranked in socal)
jebus(previously ranked in socal, has wins on dehf, rich, and terry)
zekey1/2(Ranked in socal, has beat big lou(top player from player-1s region)
pitbull (top 5 lucario)
mata(top 3 pokemon trainer)
Phoenix 1(has beaten mike haze and places well in socal)
paper x2 (previously ranked socal player, has beaten people like anuar and mikeHAZE)

Player-1

Smash Legend
and that's all within the last 4 months? Pretty sure some of those aren't and can you like...actually put wins that matter? Saying "previously ranked" doesn't mean **** since we're talking about the present. To me all of the "previously ranked" players don't count for anything.

vato_break

Smash Master
socal has a lot of good players, its PR would be lardger if all good players were ranked. Socal has a about 15-20 high level players and im willing to bet a lot of the previously ranked players would beat AL ranked players. Being someones brother doesn't make someone good, wtf lol. also weren't you outplaced by 4 other diddys at apex? lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
socal has a lot of good players, its PR would be lardger if all good players were ranked. Socal has a about 15-20 high level players and im willing to bet a lot of the previously ranked players would beat AL ranked players. Being someones brother doesn't make someone good, wtf lol
You'd have to make a case for them being good besides "they were previously PRed" since that doesn't mean anything. AL has some good players (obviously there not on SoCal's level, but they're not bad at all). Out of AL's players I would say Reflex, Billy, elev8, Saint, and Spade are actually really notable wins.

And I didn't say being someone's brother made someone good, I was just stating it since a lot of people know him by "reflex's brother" instead of elev8. He dominated AL/GA for a good season before he got married and had to cut back a lot. He only goes to tournaments in his city, but he got 2nd and 3rd at the 2 tournaments he attended and is ranked #2 in AL right now. I'm just pointing out just because he doesn't travel much doesn't mean he's not good since he's still placing high when good players are in attendance.

vato_break

Smash Master
i can list who they have beaten if you'd like:

bardull inactive but sitll good got 7th last tournament he entered(about 4 months ago)

paper has beaten choconaner and anuar recently

pheonix has beaten mikehaze, jebus, and pitbull recently

jebus has beaten rich recently

updated so its recent

Falln(top 2 kirby, ranked socal player) RECENT
hall(recent win on vicegrip, jebus and raz) RECENT
concon(top 3 luigi) RECENT
vicegrip(top 3 ness), RECENT
X(top 2 sonic, top 5 at MLG) 6 months ago
Shiro (top 5 wolf) RECENT
bardull (previously ranked in socal) RECENT
jebus(previously ranked in socal has a recent win on irchborwn) RECENT
zekey1/2(Ranked in socal, has beat big lou(top player from player-1s region) RECENT
pitbull (top 5 lucario, ranked in socal) RECENT
mata(top 3 pokemon trainer) older
Phoenix (has beaten mike haze and places well in socal) recent
paper (previously ranked socal player, has beaten people like anuar and mikeHAZE) RECENT

Player-1

Smash Legend
lmfao, like I said...within the last 4 months. This is supposed to be the top 5 list....like....now present day. Not the top 5 list from a year ago. Use results within the last 4 months plz.

mikeray4

Smash Ace

bardull has beaten beat like falln, hall, pitbull, and anuar.

paper has beaten anuar, myself, mikehaze, mata, and raz

pheonix has beaten mikehaze, jebus, and pitbull

jebus has beaten rich, dehf, and tearbear
These are ok wins

infiniteV115

Smash Hero

1. FOW
2. Shaky
3. Vicegrip
4. Red X
5. Rockmix

Discussion was going on here and we all seem to agree on it

If anyone else has any input on this feel free to have a go
Well damn, good ****.
Let's just pretend I'm top 4 ZSS :awesome:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

1. FOW
2. Shaky
3. Vicegrip
4. Red X
5. Rockmix

Discussion was going on here and we all seem to agree on it

If anyone else has any input on this feel free to have a go
This is very accurate.

Player-1

Smash Legend

bardull inactive but sitll good got 7th last tournament he entered(about 4 months ago)

paper has beaten choconaner and anuar recently

pheonix has beaten mikehaze, jebus, and pitbull recently

jebus has beaten rich recently

updated so its recent

Falln(top 2 kirby, ranked socal player) RECENT
hall(recent win on vicegrip, jebus and raz) recent these wins within 4 months?
concon(top 3 luigi) RECENT
vicegrip(top 3 ness), RECENT
Shiro (top 5 wolf) RECENT
bardull (previously ranked in socal) RECENT didn't see this in your tournament history
jebus(previously ranked in socal has a recent win on irchborwn) RECENT If he had beaten rich sometime in Ocotober then I'm sure I would have been hearing **** about it, I know he beat him like....last may or something not really recent
zekey1/2(Ranked in socal, has beat big lou(top player from player-1s region) RECENT the biglou win isn't recent, but good win
pitbull (top 5 lucario, ranked in socal) RECENT
Phoenix (has beaten mike haze and places well in socal) recent I've actually never really heard of phoenix, can you link to his tournament history, curious to see some info about him since I've never heard of him and he's beaten mike
paper (previously ranked socal player, has beaten people like anuar) don't care about choco as a win, not ranked and not even very active RECENT
i think jebus beat rich brown sometime in october. ^^^^

these are my tournament results http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=4021
responses in red, how do you pull up tournament history like that on aib? I never new it had a function like that.

vato_break

Smash Master
i beat bardull at the tournament i won last weekend about 17-18 people(i got first place).results weren't uploaded but they are on the tournament page. Hall beat jebus and vicegrip last tournament(e4h champion) and raz at the tournament before that. pheonix beat mike and jebus recently(will link you once aib is back up). i think paper has one ranked recent win, it might be falln but i have to check again(when aib is back up)

Player-1

Smash Legend

kk, so how do you pull tournament history up like that on aib? Also, idk why you said bardul's last tournament was 4 months ago then if it was just last weekend.

alright so if we take your good legit recent wins it's:

-Falln
-hall
-concon
-vicegrip
-shiro
-zekey
-pitbull
-phoenix
-paper?

one 2nd place win and then mostly 5th-7th placings (don't remember and can't look right now since aib is down)

vs.
-kismet
-kismet
-DRN (ZSS)
-DRN (MK)
-Kadaj
-Billy
-Micaelis
-Micaelis
-4god
-4god
-elev8
-elev8
-Saint
-Spade
-Spade
-DaPuffster
-EE

2 2nd places, 1 fourth place, 2 third places, and 2nd round bracket at Apex.

Would definitely say my wins and placements are better than vatos right now.

@Mike, nope he's not better than ADHD, Gnes, Lie, or myself. He's not better than Felix, but he MIGHT be on it over him due to Felix's 'inactivity', that's the only thing I can think.

Cassio

Smash Master
Player 1 rank your wins in order of what you think are best to worst. The list is too hard to make sense of otherwise since GA/AL etc doesnt travel (except the most obvious ones).

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
vato has a good diddy that is worthy of consideration, and if he continues performing well in the next couple months he may very well over ride your position P1. (unless of course you stay consistent)

-Falln
-hall
-concon
-vicegrip
-shiro
-zekey
-pitbull
-phoenix
-paper?
vs.
-kismet
-DRN
-Kadaj
-Billy
-Micaelis
-4god
-elev8
-Saint
-Spade
-DaPuffster
-EE

Id say his best wins are falln, vice, zekey, while yours are kismet, DRN, 4god... Kadaj too. Actually elev8 as well.

The two of you need to compare tournament results now too. And far as Felix goes, activity is a ***** and it's gunna bite eventually.

EDIT:

THANK YOU NESS PLAYERS FOR YOUR INPUT ON THE LIST!! :D :D :D

Player-1

Smash Legend
vs.
-kismet
-kismet
-DRN (ZSS)
-Kadaj
-DRN (MK)
-Billy
-4god
-4god
-Micaelis
-Micaelis
-DaPuffster
-Saint (I put Saint over elev8 because he knows the Diddy MU better, but elev8 has the better ICs overall)
-elev8
-elev8
-EE
-Spade
-Spade

Kryst, don't take away my 2 times wins or else you're saying me beating them twice doesn't mean anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom