• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
Jebus and Bardull shouldnt be taken off Vatos list if theyre recnt wins. Id say IMO both wins are about the equivalent of a win on vicegrip. And pitbull is definitely an amazing accomplishment.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I didn't take away 2 of your wins, I'm just saying on a grand scheme of things I wanted to see what players you guys beat and how many of them there really are. I don't put Kain being beat by me 3times over the head of over warios or pits atm. I think for now you should also focus on your tournament performance and such.

vato_break

Smash Master
these are mine with the double wins, though im not too sure about the second win on pitbull. pitbull is one of my better wins BTW, he's beaten havok recently

-Falln
-hall
-concon
-vicegrip
-shiro
-shiro
-zekey
-zekey
-pitbull
-pitbull
-phoenix
-phonix
-paper?

jebus got 7th last tournament so..he's still really good(i think he beat zekey in tournament). and bardull got 2nd out 18 at the tournament where i beat him

Player-1

Smash Legend
^^would like to look at some of those double wins as when I was looking at who you beat I'm sure they weren't all listed (even with the next ones uploaded).

I took bardull and jebus off because you didn't give any notable wins for them.

My tournament results are 2 2nd places, 1 fourth place, 2 3rd places, and R2 Apex bracket.

If you want to compare losses the only person I lost to consistently this season was Reflex, I had 2 losses to kismet, a loss to Micaelis, a loss to Esam and a loss to Kadaj.

Also, vato said he used MK to beat zekey in a game for one of the sets at least.

D

Deleted member

im pretty sure being previously ranked in socal>>>>>> being ranked in AL unless its like the top 3.
illmatic doesnt play vs gnes he has said that many times.
i dont think it should matter whether someone is top 5 on this list. It should matter how good they are, meaning how well they place in their region and out.
your 2nd round pool at apex was one of the easier ones ive seen (not that it wasnt super hard).

juss saying.

vato_break

Smash Master
i have placed 4/5th at local usually with 15-20+(i get outplaced by national level players like tyrant, rich, mike, ect)and at the last champion i placed 7th of 40+ people and i came in first at my last tournament with 18 people there

Player-1

Smash Legend
im pretty sure being previously ranked in socal>>>>>> being ranked in AL unless its like the top 3.
No.pe, being previously ranked in socal means absolutely nothing by itself. Being currently ranked AL means AT LEAST a little bit

Really? I've seen illmatic say that he has practiced the Diddy MU with gnes...note that I didn't say they play regularly....but they play.

i dont think it should matter whether someone is top 5 on this list. It should matter how good they are, meaning how well they place in their region and out.
I guess this doesn't really apply to me since I didn't really ever say anything about anyone being a top 5 anything except billy right? Billy got to R2 pools at Apex and he still places well in GA/AL

your 2nd round pool at apex was one of the easier ones ive seen (not that it wasnt super hard).
uhhhh...no definitely not. I definitely had one of the harder pools. I didn't have an absolute death pool as I actually had a decent shot at making it out, but more than half of the other pools I felt I could have made it out of and would have preferred it over mine.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i should be a top 5 luigi because i have a recent win over a noteable person with him

thats like, top 5 material for luigi right there l0l

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman

juss saying.

As someone that doesn't meatride socal to the point where I'm like a ****ing slave, socal PR lost a lotttttttttttttt of it's legitimacy in mid-2010 or somewhere around there after the top 6 or so :I

No offense to the players that were ranked after that, but compared to how broken up the *** socal was before that (with players such as DSF, Fiction, and BoA), the skill spread has kinda become crap compared to before I:

inb4obutulosttopaper[afteran8-monthhiatus] :pichu:

Player-3

Smash Hero
As someone that doesn't meatride socal to the point where I'm like a ****ing slave, socal PR lost a lotttttttttttttt of it's legitimacy in mid-2010 or somewhere around there after the top 6 or so :I

No offense to the players that were ranked after that, but compared to how broken up the *** socal was before that (with players such as DSF, Fiction, and BoA), the skill spread has kinda become crap compared to before I:

o but u lost to paper

:pichu:

falln

Smash Ace
socal's strength as a region is really really hard to properly convey without coming off as some arrogant prick but i would honestly put our HM's as better wins over half of the AL/GA PR.

but objectively idk what makes my region bias more legitimate than anyone else's region bias except for choco not knowing what the **** he's talking about

D

Deleted member

Well yes, it definately was one of the easier ones ive seen. You cant argue that point haha you dont know which ive seen.

i misunderstood your post. PLacings are also irrelevant as you live in completely different regions.
Being previosly ranked in socal and continuing to be active (as long as u werent ranked forever ago) means that you are least are a good player. I think it means much more than being ranked in AL, which im sure not all of their ranked players are good. I mean if u say like some person who stopped playing and was previously ranked then maybe they arent a good win, but people dont randomly become bad.

juss saying

i know socal isnt that good, or that the PR is super good, im just saying im positive its much much better than alabama.

Player-1

Smash Legend
socal's strength as a region is really really hard to properly convey without coming off as some arrogant prick but i would honestly put our HM's as better wins over half of the AL/GA PR.

but objectively idk what makes my region bias more legitimate than anyone else's region bias except for choco not knowing what the **** he's talking about
AL's PR maybe which is why I took all of my AL wins out except for those I listed because they're top 5 in AL (except for Saint, but he would be if he didn't only go to one tournament), GA's definitely not. GA is a lot more stacked than we actually sound and could probably give Socal a decent run for their money in a crew battle (although, I admit you guys are definitely better and would probably win, I'm just saying it'd be somewhat close). 4 players from GA made it to bracket it at Apex which is pretty impressive IMO. 4God wasn't even ranked in GA at the time he made it to bracket. Like...our best players:

-Kismet
-Me
-DRN
-Micaelis
-McP
-4god
-BigLou
-Scatt
-Player-3

-Reflex
-Billy

^^bothare technically AL, but honestly GA/AL is pretty much one region like md/va. Reflex is like literally 10 minutes from the GA border and billy came from GA and only lives in AL during school year

like...no one knew who 4god and DRN were before Apex really and they both got to bracket at Apex. Just goes to show about our lesser known players like Scatt and McP who haven't been able to travel much either. They're both extremely good.

Like I said, socal is definitely a better region than GA/AL, I'm just trying to point out that we're pretty ****ing good.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Being previosly ranked in socal and continuing to be active (as long as u werent ranked forever ago) means that you are least are a good player. I think it means much more than being ranked in AL, which im sure not all of their ranked players are good. I mean if u say like some person who stopped playing and was previously ranked then maybe they arent a good win, but people dont randomly become bad.

juss saying

i know socal isnt that good, or that the PR is super good, im just saying im positive its much much better than alabama.
Uhhh no...being previously ranked in socal means you were at least a good player. Yes some players randomly become bad. Look at Dark peach. Dark peach was considered like one of the best peachs in the nation at one point and then randomly became really bad....

and not he's randomly really good again ;D

Yeah, I know socal is definitely better than AL. I'm just saying that it's not a bad region and that the top 5 AL are legit players (at least). I also agree with choco, the socal PR is like the top 5 or 6 players are really good (mike, tyrant, larry, rich brown, havok...is tkd on it the rankings?), but after that there just seems to me that there's a pretty big skill drop (not that the bottom 4 people are bad, like they're definitely good too, but not nearly as good as the top 5 or 6), but that's just my opinion.

Cassio

Smash Master

From a little after mid-2010 to a bit before mid-2011 socal didnt have many tournaments. Mike started hosting tournaments and new players were able to reach high level because of it. We werent at the same level as early 2010, but you have to remember what youre comparing. In mid-2010 DSF was seventh on our PR at the same time he got top 5 at MLG Orlando. TKD was 10th on our PR when he was taking sets of larry and tyrant and I tink fiction was 9th having won a tournament here and there. I dont think its a stretch to say we were the best region during that time.

Also keep in mind our best 7 players include the best falco, olimar, marth, another top 3 olimar, and top 5 snake and MK which are legitimately the most difficult character lists to make because theres so many good ones. Its not fair to hold the rest of our high level players to such a high standard that other regions certainly wouldnt be able to meet. Our high level players below those top 7 are still amazing by national standards especially pitbull and falln.

I think if youd made your assessment in late 2010/early2011 youd be spot on. But if you havent been around for 8 months then you probably missed the part where the people that were around got better.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Hence why I said "or somewhere around there" and TKD asked to not be counted for Socal PR so I'm not going to count him as part of Socal, so I'm not saying Socal wasn't the best region (lol half-state) at that time but that's where the skill level went from like, wtfhax to eh :I

I wasn't in the tourney scene and brawl in general for 8 months but I kept up with some of it when I could and I noticed that our players improved but nowhere near the level where they kept up the rep Socal was known for I:

I'm saying that because I still see a bunch of socal players talking **** to other regions and states just because of how good we used to be :pichu:

Cassio

Smash Master
Well the problem is people want to write off wins like bardull and jebus because they arent on a PR anymore, but want a lot of their wins to count because they are. I understand Jebus isnt rich or ADHD level, but whos to say he isnt as good a win as Saint or elev8? I saw jebus the other weekend take rich to last game last hit and his other loss was to vato. We have to take the word on how good GA/AL are that few have heard of because they dont travel, so its annoying when some people decide certain wins arent good when weve said they are.

I agree trying to trash talk them is bad though if we arent sure how good they are yet. Unless its for fun...

Edit: Also I think were still a top 3 region. Problem is NY/NJ is stacked full of top and high level MKs, and their non MKs are basically a top level IC, Diddy, and Olimar. And top level ICs and Diddys are like the kryptonite of socal since we dont have any. I actually think we might be the best with MK banned though...

Denti

Smash Master
I've beaten every wolf I've encountered in bracket and that's all that matters.

Sorry is it Anuar, Mini? I've beaten either you or Denti in a mm at Genesis I apologize for mixing you two up.
I would really like to MM you again. I'm noticeably better now than I was at Genesis.
Your pit's 47 Ledge grabs to time out XD I remember that set!

I'm still - 5$!! <3

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Socal is really really really stacked.
I had to go through a tie breaker just to make it out of pools at their local.

No joke, it was more difficult than getting out of Apex pools >_>

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
ShermantheTank]Echo is a valid choice for #5. [URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300002&highlight=Nebraska+Mega+Man+Power+Rankings said:
He is #2 in Nebraska which is the most difficult region in North America.[/URL] The real question is who is Amanze and what has he done?
I'm not sure honestly, I just have asked around and someone told me some story about him beating mega man 3 incredibly fast without dying.

ShermantheTank said:
Does this include the X series or just classic?
Classic, I don't know what the X list would look like, but I think everyone other than myself would be different, lol.

ShermantheTank said:
That's not a very impressive list.
I never said it was...but those 4 recent wins are better than any other Wolfs that isn't named Kain/seagull/(choice???) and Shiro.

ShermantheTank said:
I agree with the point. If MCP would have beaten TheReflexWonder, then put him on. Rob honestly has had closer matches with equal competition that went game 3 last hit, last stock.
True.

ShermantheTank said:
The count of 4 to 1 is pretty hard to argue against.
True, glad someone agrees with me, sad that it took someone from my own state like for it to happen. You know, we aren't georgia, we can fight our own battles here.

ShermantheTank said:
Here's the problem, Rob.
Uh oh!

ShermantheTank said:
Rob, MCPE looks better than you. I don't think he is, but he looks the part. I'm honestly impressed with him.

You have the ugliest Wolf. You are known in melee as 2003 Sheik because your sheik is ugly. May as well call you 2009 Wolf. People don't see how smart your decisions are or how good your spacing is because you are playing inferior talent, usually, and your tech skill is non-existant. You aren't flashy in the least, so people are naturally going to think he's way better than you because they can't see your game.

You are making a combo video for wolf, and I've seen some of the material you are gonna use...some of the worst wolves I've seen have better tech skill than you do. Some of the worst wolves will pivot grab when they should, they will land on their feet when they fair, they will autocancel their side-b off of instinct because they practice.

They practice...THEY PRACTICE!!!!!!!!
That's a terrible thing to base people off of, just because I'm boring doesn't mean I'm any less of a player. Tim Duncan is the most boring basketball player ever and he's like one of the best. A bad comparison, but you get the point. I shouldn't be punished because he "looks better", it's about wins and stuff like that.

ShermantheTank said:
Rob, you don't play brawl, you play melee. Being #5 in Nebraska is more impressive for melee than being #1 in Nebraska for brawl.
That's true, I won't lie. Being #5 in melee is pretty kewl.

ShermantheTank said:
Besides, you even said the only reason you want to be on the top 5 wolf list is because you want to say you retire afterwards and then get your account banned and make a new one afterwards. Real Talk.
**** YOU DAN, SERIOUSLY. That was secret, only like 5 other people knew that.............WHY DO YOU LET OTHERS KNOW MY ULTIMATE PLANS?!?? You buttpipe.

And it's only half way true. I wanted to be #5 so I could help build the scene for other players, with a notable player around, it could help. Also, I could troll all of the Melee players in Nebraska and laugh at them for not playing brawl. If I can get there, so can they because they are better players than I am (or I'm hoping for that mindset). I could also troll way easier on the boards with the credibility of being a top 5 Wolf. There are a billion reasons why, but it's more important that we get the list right if there's actually competition, which I didn't really think there was going in anyway.

ShermantheTank said:
Anyway, Rob should probably be #5 based on the criteria, but he sucks.
LOL. Yeah, I should be.

Yink should be top 5.

Well damn.
I've actually asked Yink to speed run MM, she didn't want to :/ But supposedly, her dad is godly at Mega Man.

If she wants to compete against some of those people for a spot, I'd be way way down. Echo is probably the easiest as he lives in Nebraska and Yink's in Iowa.

And yeah, you don't have much to say about that, because he's right, even though I hate him at the moment.

MAN WTF SEAGULL.

Well Damn.
Yep, trounced georgia's and my own day.

Sherman, MRM beat me in a MM I had originally challenged him to do, but had done once I lost to Bweezy in pools. For some reason, losing to Ganon saddened me to depths that made my playstyle destitute. I couldn't get it off my mind in the set. I highly doubt it has anything to do with fighting any other pit, because he didn't do anything exemplary for the mu, I just... FELL into ****! I was playing stupid. He beat me because he played better than me at the time.
I think you need some words from my friend.

lolololololol u mad
mhm.

This is very accurate.
I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!

EDIT

okay guys. STORYTIME!!!
not gonna lie, this whole situation brings me back a few years (back when kain was just a wifi wofl XD).

There was this wolf player who played very basic/boring/efficiently named omnisswell and he basically was the best wolf in his region and was very vehement about being a top 5 wofl.

When I first entered the tournament scene and my videos started going up on youtube, turtl (my friend/practice partner/ a good diddy player) would commend my wolf on the wolf boards and post my videos. Omnisswell, because his style was so different from mine, was never impressed with me and was threatened when people were saying that I was "better" than him. However, when I met him at the first apex, we talked, played, and learned invaluable lessons from each other.

In the end, we left with the conclusion that both of us have our strengths and our weaknesses. On one hand, he realized he could have worked on the technical side and character control. On the other hand I realized could have learned to be more patient. Our styles evolved differently because we had to face different matchups. In the end, BOTH of us were better than the other. He was better than me at the pikachu matchup (because he had to face anther a lot), while I was better at other matchups like Diddy.

We eventually became a fan of each other's games and had mutual respect and nobody complained about who the best wofl was for a while. Then the golden age of wofl's happened and things were happy and pleasant until now.

the end
I don't want to flood this thread anymore like I said before. If I'm not #5, just put Holms at #4 and Shiro #5. Neither of MCP or myself has done anything impressive other than almost beat good players and almost place well. Except I've actually won a tournament before and place top 3 in state every time and sometimes I money OOS too.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Most of my posts in here about :wolf: are responses to you not being top 5.

Well damn.
What's your deal, anyway? The majority of your posts are pretty disrespectful towards Rob. Did he skimp you on the gas money when he visited you? How is he not #5 based on the criteria in front of you?

Glad I could set things straight for people.

< Top 5 Wolf one day.
Well, go out there and prove it, we're all rooting for you.

Sherman, MRM beat me in a MM I had originally challenged him to do, but had done once I lost to Bweezy in pools. For some reason, losing to Ganon saddened me to depths that made my playstyle destitute. I couldn't get it off my mind in the set. I highly doubt it has anything to do with fighting any other pit, because he didn't do anything exemplary for the mu, I just... FELL into ****! I was playing stupid. He beat me because he played better than me at the time.
John Harder.

That's a terrible thing to base people off of, just because I'm boring doesn't mean I'm any less of a player. Tim Duncan is the most boring basketball player ever and he's like one of the best. A bad comparison, but you get the point. I shouldn't be punished because he "looks better", it's about wins and stuff like that.

**** YOU DAN, SERIOUSLY. That was secret, only like 5 other people knew that.............WHY DO YOU LET OTHERS KNOW MY ULTIMATE PLANS?!?? You buttpipe.

And it's only half way true. I wanted to be #5 so I could help build the scene for other players, with a notable player around, it could help. Also, I could troll all of the Melee players in Nebraska and laugh at them for not playing brawl. If I can get there, so can they because they are better players than I am (or I'm hoping for that mindset). I could also troll way easier on the boards with the credibility of being a top 5 Wolf. There are a billion reasons why, but it's more important that we get the list right if there's actually competition, which I didn't really think there was going in anyway.

LOL. Yeah, I should be.

I've actually asked Yink to speed run MM, she didn't want to :/ But supposedly, her dad is godly at Mega Man.

If she wants to compete against some of those people for a spot, I'd be way way down. Echo is probably the easiest as he lives in Nebraska and Yink's in Iowa.

I think you need some words from my friend.

I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't trying to take anything from you, I'm just explaining to you why people think he's better than you, because he looks better than you. What do you expect people to go off of if they refuse to go off of wins ;)

Who is Tim Duncan? With a last name like that I bet he's good.

Whoops. I forgot. My bad.

Is Yink the girl that got super pissed about your opinion of fat Mega Man? Is she good at Mega Man? Should she get a spot on the Nebraska Mega Man PR if she is, I think we had a few Iowa kids on it before. Her avatar sure is swell.

On second thought...

I dunno, Rob. The more I think about it, the more I think you should have to beat Tyser or Joker in tournament before you get on here. I realize that most people don't even know who either of those dudes are, but on a personal and more local level, it would probably mean more to him and Nebraska than him doing anything other than top 5 at a regional. Unless he beat MJG, I've witnessed that man do magical things in my own living room.

I should probably mention that I'm the old Nebraska Brawl T.O. 09-11.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
My middle name is John. I will john until I've johned on the john in john heaven.

(literally, my middle name is John.)

As a side note I'd like everyone to know again, that not only will updates occur sunday, I will also remake the rules and try to make the OP "pretty". lol far as rules go anyways.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I have watched every iteration of Stu making chocolate pudding at 4 A.M. I have studied this topic intensely over the past several months and have come to the conclusion that Stu's predicament stems from poor parenting, 4 out of 5 stages of depression, lack of motivation at work, lack of sexual interest, the economy, the Kennedy assassination, and several paranoid schizophrenic delusions including but not limited to the NWO, the Free Masons, and Duncan Heinz boxed chocolate pudding mix.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well the problem is people want to write off wins like bardull and jebus because they arent on a PR anymore, but want a lot of their wins to count because they are. I understand Jebus isnt rich or ADHD level, but whos to say he isnt as good a win as Saint or elev8? I saw jebus the other weekend take rich to last game last hit and his other loss was to vato. We have to take the word on how good GA/AL are that few have heard of because they dont travel, so its annoying when some people decide certain wins arent good when weve said they are.

I agree trying to trash talk them is bad though if we arent sure how good they are yet. Unless its for fun...

Edit: Also I think were still a top 3 region. Problem is NY/NJ is stacked full of top and high level MKs, and their non MKs are basically a top level IC, Diddy, and Olimar. And top level ICs and Diddys are like the kryptonite of socal since we dont have any. I actually think we might be the best with MK banned though...
elev8 and Saint actually have notable wins though where as bardull and jebus don't (at least it hasn't been shown to me yet, maybe once aib is back up) (well maybe not Saint actually, the only win he has right now is against our local PRed GaW aml, but aml doesn't travel OoS either so I'll give you that). Elev8 has beaten billy, 4god twice, DRN and kismet twice.

Who do you have to take the word of on my list of notable wins that are good? Like the only ones are Saint, elev8 (which I just proved to you he is good), and Spade and I already listed Spade as my lowest win....

Cassio

Smash Master
Because if you have to refer to GA/AL to talk about how good other GA/AL players are it becomes circular, lol. Its not any better than when Vato qualifies his wins at least.

Coney

Smash Master
Ness boards have reached a decision on the new top 5.

1. FOW
2. Shaky
3. Vicegrip
4. Red X
5. Rockmix

Discussion was going on here and everyone seems to agree on it

If anyone else has any input on or issues with this feel free to have a go
>Not putting your Coney in the Top 5 Ness
>2012

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

:phone:

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Because if you have to refer to GA/AL to talk about how good other GA/AL players are it becomes circular, lol. Its not any better than when Vato qualifies his wins at least.
it's not circular logic when some of those GA/AL players have already proved themselves OoS. I didn't have a problem with the way vato qualifies his wins except if they're out dated or they're a nobody that doesn't have many good wins back. For example, I've never heard of phoenix before, hasn't really done much OoS AFAIK, but if he beat mikehaze then that'a legit win and I have no problem with him being listed as a good win for vato.

Roller

Smash Legend
:diddy: (re-evaluating anyone below Lie, possible including Vato or someone else who has recent good results/wins)
Zinoto.

He just started entering tourneys in September, and he has NEVER placed below 4th, which includes 2 tournament wins, one as recent as this past weekend. He has NEVER lost to anyone who is not power ranked.

First tourney he went to he placed 4th, with a performance including a win over Mikey Lenetia's Peach. (PR'd in MI and has been a top peach since '08)

Get schooled 3: 4th/17

Masonfest: 1st/9

Phoenix Saga Pt.1: 3rd/40 [in a tournament that featured players such as Lain, Shugo, Anther, Sparta Kick (best snake in midwest, imo. has multiple wins over lain and beats everyone else in our state), Myself, Blue Rogue, Coco, Tech Chase, etc etc.]

Phoenix Saga Pt 2: 1st/38

Despite his relatively new status, he has been active since joining and has wins over:

Mikey Lenetia x2 (#6 in MI, #4 Peach)

Roller (#4 in MI)

Anther (still should be a top 3 pika, imo. But top 5 nonetheless)

Lain (#1 in MI, #3 ICs in NA (Was still #1 here when Zino beat him))

WTP x3 (probably a top 4-5 player in our state, but refuses to go on PR)

others too, but those are most notable I think.

Honestly, his win over Lain alone is better than anything P1 has..

Also, didn't mention this but he is currently #3 on the MI PR.
We already have before and I already came out on top...salty runback?
I truly believe Kryz did that just to shut you up. There is a reason everyone is disagreeing with you more than anyone else in this thread who does not main Link. You overhype yourself and your region (it is not a bad region at all, but it is by no means one of the top)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Zinoto.

He just started entering tourneys in September, and he has NEVER placed below 4th, which includes 2 tournament wins, one as recent as this past weekend. He has NEVER lost to anyone who is not power ranked.

First tourney he went to he placed 4th, with a performance including a win over Mikey Lenetia's Peach. (PR'd in MI and has been a top peach since '08)

Phoenix Saga Pt.1: 3rd/40 [in a tournament that featured players such as Lain, Shugo, Anther, Sparta Kick (best snake in midwest, imo. has multiple wins over lain and beats everyone else in our state), Myself, Blue Rogue, Coco, Tech Chase, etc etc.]

Despite his relatively new status, he has been active since joining and has wins over:

Roller (#4 in MI)

I truly believe Kryz did that just to shut you up. There is a reason everyone is disagreeing with you more than anyone else in this thread who does not main Link. You overhype yourself and your region (it is not a bad region at all, but it is by no means one of the top)

But everyone isn't disagreeing with me? lol, it's like vato + some wc and then you and that's it. My region already proved itself at Apex, so there's no real discussion there. Both mine and vato's wins are superior than zinoto, no offense to zinoto cuz he'd definitely good and I <3 him, but yeah. I would say GDX>zinoto also.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Zinoto.

Roller (#4 in MI)

I support 110% Zinoto is going to become a Midwest threat when he starts going Out of State. He will be able to go toe to toe with the God Kais and any other big threat at Midwest regionals.

We need to get him to Vengeance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom