• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I mean, I did. :x

I don't know what happened with Micaelis, but, that's who he's referring to.

Not that it's weird to lose to me. I am the best.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I heard your pool had a 3 way tie twice where zori beat michael, michael beat you, and you beat zori and then it happened again and then you beat him the 3rd time or something.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You guys should really stop spamming this thread with stupid **** so it doesn't get locked again.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Guys I know I'm not the fastest at updates but I really did want the thread opened again.

It's fine to talk about pools and such, but talking about infractions and topic closin' along with doubles posts (I'm lookin at BC), and such just doesn't contribute anything. Go talk in the social threads at your respective character boards or something.

OR.

I have an idea.

JOIN THE TOP 5 GROUP AND / OR DISCUSS POINTLESS RAMBLE THERE PLEASE.

THIS IS IN THE OP AND NOW THE TOPIC TITLE. NO EXCUSES!

EDIT: as a side note I will be going to a tournament repping Pit again, and I would like you to know that I will probably be doing an update almost directly after. Redirecting me to your posts where you suggested stuff (THAT ABIDES BY MY GUIDELINES) is the best thing to do atm so I dont have to search, otherwise it WILL take longer.

Next update in other words most likely Sunday.

EDIT 2:

2. Conditions for change requests are as follows:

-Provide results (which means placement and wins / losses, all which can be found in a normal SWF tourney result thread; along with this, if character icons :brawl: :mariobrawl: etc. . . aren't included in the results posted, please refer to how much of which character(s) you or the person in question used
-Specifically highlight changes. Don't just say "so and so should be first." . . . Say who should move down or up or off as well in order to accommodate the change. This should be done in posts in this thread only. Do not send me PMs unless I've clearly ignored your requests (or am simply too blind to see them as sometimes happens)
-TRY to follow a trend. That means stay with the current topic and abide by my requests for more information, so that more changes can be made faster!

Tony T

Smash Ace
im the best zss in the country and the 2nd best pit (koolaid = 1)
Please dont TeeVee I may sort of agree with zss but not Pit sorry.

Post Your Results from the tournaments that you used both of these characters within the past year from this date please, Thank You.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
no pits have any good wins, ill mm any pit on the top 5 for their spot though in a pitto. i was trained by the best

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Teevee we went through those shenanigans before, what are you doing right now? Not mming me? Okay. Go away. Read the damn OP.

And for the record I've beaten Kain MJG Hunger Sago Hylian Logic Anuar GIMR Ook pretty much all of the Yoshis Arty Ripple Kappy Legan (but he plays numerous characters now)

Ones in green are MMs

I've played and beaten several other players that I consider good but aren't in the top 5 of anything or have been

EDIT: gracing you with a response post T, would be like taking an arrow to my already proverbially fractured skull. I already see you trollin, you ridin'. Show me da resultz.

vato_break

Smash Master
I think i should be on as diddy, here are my wins

-Falln(top 2 kirby)
-Hall(beaten people like anuar, DSF, and took a set off m2k?)
-Concon(top 5 luigi)
-Vicegrip(top 5 ness)
-X(top 5 at MLG,top 5 sonic, was ranked 10th in socal, has beaten tyrant and mike recently)
-Bardull(was ranked 7th, now inactive)
-Jebus(previously ranked 7th in socal, was a top diddy at one point)
-Shiro x2(top 5 wolf)
-Zekey(went mk first game but won second as diddy, top 5 ddd im sure)
-Pitbull(top 5 lucario)
-Paper x3 (used to be ranked 8th in socal, has beaten people like anuar and raz) im willing to argue this guy is a top 5 GAW, he has really good wins and is a underrated GAW in general.
-kiraflax before he moved to back to AZ i also beat him(previously ranked in socal, curently ranked in AZ) ??? i dont remember much about this one

usually place top 3/4/5 at locals, depending on seeding/amount of top 6 socal players that have shown up. at the last socal regional i got 7th

mikeray4

Smash Ace
TV is top 5 pit.
he has wins on

bloodcross
bizkit (4 times!)
pelca
Doom
ultimate razor
trained stalemate associate hinkage
sails
DEHF
Esam
Nick riddle
Tony T
Passive champ adam gibson
Will
Jtails

I'm quite sure no one else has such an extensive win list. His pit should be hyped more.

Tony T

Smash Ace
TV is top 5 pit.
he has wins on

bloodcross
bizkit (4 times!)
pelca
Doom
ultimate razor
trained stalemate associate hinkage
sails
DEHF
Esam
Nick riddle
Tony T
Passive champ adam gibson
Will
Jtails

I'm quite sure no one else has such an extensive win list. His pit should be hyped more.
I know this is a troll because he never faced me in singles or teams.

Show Proof that he beat DEHF, Esam and Nick Riddle if this is not a troll.

zmx

Smash Lord
READ PAGE 1 OF THE OP, I'm just making sure this thread does not get closed again that is all. I'm not being a jerk, I'm just telling the truth. Maybe "Show me some proof" went alittle too far and I appologize for it.
Because I fear you still don't get it:

He was satirizing the post above his with that post.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
inb4 tv comes in, says dumb things, then says LOL I TROLD U and goes away

owait 2 late
i had a good argument even though i wasnt serious the first time i came here about zss though

skill wise i am top 5 pits too, i just dont feel like ever using him in tournies (and i dont attend anything)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I believe you have potential. Your talk proves it. :awesome:

Because I fear you still don't get it:

He was satirizing the post above his with that post.
I can best guess this to be on topic so sorry if I was takin it too srs. Tony you're cool bro. Long as people aren't doin crap like they were doing 2 pages ago. (i view 10 posts per page btw)

Anyways Ill evaluate some of your wins in the next update vato. :diddy:... Also, don't be afraid to post in the social group, Im thinkin of using it for something soon.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
u can talk big talk krys next time we at same tourny mm me 4 ur spot i bet i win

and koolaid still 1 ...this list is fraud

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
And for the record I've beaten Kain MJG Hunger Sago Hylian Logic Anuar GIMR Ook pretty much all of the Yoshis Arty Ripple Kappy Legan (but he plays numerous characters now).
I'd like a list of Wofls you have beaten and lost to :obviouslynottrolling:

koolaid doesn't play anymore. this isn't fraud, it's current
The #0 pit has spoken.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You know who's good?

MCPeePants is good. That guy is, like, top 3 in GA, IMO. He just needs to go to more tournaments.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I believe you have potential. Your talk proves it. :awesome:

I can best guess this to be on topic so sorry if I was takin it too srs. Tony you're cool bro. Long as people aren't doin crap like they were doing 2 pages ago. (i view 10 posts per page btw)

Anyways Ill evaluate some of your wins in the next update vato. :diddy:... Also, don't be afraid to post in the social group, Im thinkin of using it for something soon.
Could you do the same for me as well?

I wanna know how far away I am from being a top :diddy:. Some of my notable tourney wins are Lain, Anther, Lordhelmet (Top 5 Falcon), and Mikey Lenetia (2-1 in tourney). I haven't placed lower than 4th in any of the tournaments I've been to, and won the last MI local.

Recent tourney placings:

Phoenix Saga II (2/11/12) 1st of 37.
Phoenix Saga I (12/10/11) 3rd out of 40.
Masonfest (10/8/11) 1st of 9.
Get Schooled #3 (9/7/11) 4th of 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom