• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright, there is absolutely no exception for that ****.

Player-3

Smash Hero
:luigi2:
0: Player-3
1. Boss/YoshQ
2. YoshQ/Boss
3. Mr. ConCon
4. Zhao
5. Mr_L/Jbandrew

I honestly would leave Jband off solely because he goes mostly Snake/MK. Y'know because I stated this before and it was disregarded. X hop off the Luigi list, I got dis.
yes, i beat Z on wifi 2 years ago so im definitely qualified for this list

Roller

Smash Legend
SK has been doing fine. No reason to move him down, imo. BC should definitely be 4th though.

I don't even want to touch Kismet vs Arty. That decision is gonna be all regional bias..

Roller

Smash Legend
Don't worry, Player-1. We already know to count your vote as being for the Georgia player over the player from another region.

How does it feel to be the THuGz of Georgia, btw?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wouldn't say we're better, but we have quite a bit of matchup knowledge here. I wish our players traveled more, I was the only Wario to make it to Genesis 2... -_-

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Midwest is really bad imo and I agree with Player-1 that ATL South is generally much stronger.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Don't worry, Player-1. We already know to count your vote as being for the Georgia player over the player from another region.

How does it feel to be the THuGz of Georgia, btw?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

almost
resubscribed.

Good Work Roller.

Edit: Also, if Holm(S) is gonna stay on, you should get his name right (it's not Holmes). Good thing he doesn't take after his brother, Senior Doom.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thugz is a player from the midwest, who honestly believes that everyone from the Midwest is better than other regions, and is a low level player.

Like Player-1.
well I was saying how good DRN, 4God, and Billy were before Apex and no one would listen pretty much responding "man who the **** are these random ppl, never heard of them in my life." and then DRN goes and beats Dojo and makes it to bracket, 4god also makes it to bracket beating meekspeedy, chibo, snakeee, and others, and Billy beat Brood in Apex pools.

Kismet is better than BC, I have no doubt in my mind about that, but I could see how BC would be above kismet due to having good results. Kismet recently dropped MK to go full falco again so idk how that'd compare to BC who has always been using falco, but I know BC also uses MK sometimes. I heard he doesn't use MK as much anymore, but at Apex I watched some of his matches and I only saw him using MK so idk since kismet is using all falco now.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Well if he is better, he still needs to prove himself with Falco out of region like the other three you mentioned, they did at APEX. But as of right now BC is doing a better job then him for Falco.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well if he is better, he still needs to prove himself with Falco out of region like the other three you mentioned, they did at APEX. But as of right now BC is doing a better job then him for Falco.
getting to bracket at Apex isn't an accomplishment? It's not like he lost to anyone bad at Apex either, he lost to Fatal (game 3 last hit), and Rich brow in pools and Mikehaze in bracket. 2 very difficult people to beat with Falco considering the practice they have.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Instead of being snark about it just point out mispellings and they will be fixed in the next update.

Not mad just saying it's easier to say "MadMan is spelled MadMan not Madman"

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
He gave his entrance away to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom