• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Lycan went almost all Wolf at Winter Gamefest, I believe only using Marth against Fiction (where he got 2-0'd anyway). He also used almost all Wolf at the local monthly last weekend, including in matches against BoA's Peach and SK92's Falco. He only switched to Marth to play against Xero's Olimar. At Elite 4 Hoenn: Champion, back in October, he used some Marth in pools before winning the rest of his pool with Wolf, and I think he only used Marth in brackets against Razmakazi's Peach (though he didn't win a single bracket match).

As far as skill goes, he's very likely to be the 4th best in Las Vegas, behind FOW, SK92, and Z, but I'm not sure how exactly he compares to the rest of the country.

Though he found enjoyment in mentioning that he 3-stocked hadesblade when he came down here for a tournament, and then proceeded to 3-stock burntsocks in the first game of a MM at WGF. I guess being a Yoshi slayer is something.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Huh... Last I talked to him he had dropped Wolf, good to hear he's still using him though.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Every time Wonf posts a video, it seems very unimpressive. Not sure how he could get 2nd best Marth...

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
After playing Keeby's Kirby, I'd say it's probably a 5th best Kirby. He's got decent results in his region, including winning an amateur tournament, and is like...4th on the AiB ladder. It's super aggressive.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Lada 2 stocked him like, 4 times in a row lol.
This makes me happy, just because it means Lada was a perceivably good win.

Does anyone know how good Lada actually <is>? Despite me thinking both Dueler X and Lada are very good, I don't know their actual standings.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I very much think that Wonf and Nene (Mexico) are easily 2nd and 3rd Marths; Wonf above Nene.
TKD, stop with the over meatriding.
I've personally critiqued a set or two of Wonf and watched his vids that he submits to the critique thread.
He is not a top 5 marth.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
There's a typo on Olimar, it says "Rich Browm" instead of "Rich Brown".
Also, I'm glad to see ESAM is on the top 3 Ice Climbers. =)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey Rob, MM at jokers? No sandbagging. Camp away, that anus is still getting gaped, boyo.

:phone:
Nice, I've seen videos of that stuff before, always wanted to try it.

Yeah if we don't play in bracket I'll MM you. Ganon v Wolf or am I gonna get the bird?

AC doesn't even plan to play Wolf anymore so he doesn't deserve listing as such.
Ding Ding Ding

1. Kain/Me
2. Kain/Me
3. Choice
4. McPeepants
5. Ish or Megarobman.

I'd probably put MRM over Ish given his performances, but I think Ish technically has better wins...And Ish's performances have always been good.
You're almost coming around.

There was no hate at all, I just said McPP seems to be playing well at the moment. I didn't say he was better or worse than you at all, just that he plays well. Ish is a crazy technical Wolf. I haven't seen Wolf do as many tricks as he has, he probably is just lacking in experience. I haven't seen much of your Wolf except for today, and your a good player. I just think McPP is playing better atm.
I guess I shouldn't use hate in that context with a religious man :p

I'm the least technical player in the world, minus Dacus. You should see my :sheikmelee:, it's disgusting and looks like it's from 2003, but it gets the job done.

All I do is just read my opponent and work from there. That's why sometimes I look really slow and then sometimes I look really fast. It's all about how I adjust to my opponent.

Lycan is a :wolf:. He's good. Bout as good as Megarobman.
TBH, I almost put him as #5 on that list where I put MCP as an *

So...

Now that we have that whole thing taken care of

Official :wolf: List
#1-Kain
#2-Seagull Man
#3-Choice
#4-MegaRobMan
#5-McPee Pants

Do it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
This makes me happy, just because it means Lada was a perceivably good win.

Does anyone know how good Lada actually <is>? Despite me thinking both Dueler X and Lada are very good, I don't know their actual standings.
Lada has gone last game last set with X (Sonic Main) for grand finals here in Utah the past 3 tournaments. Still lost them, but he's basically forced X to pick up D3 (who mind you still gets beaten by Lada's ROB) for him. He's REALLY close to X in skill, probably only slightly worse, but I'd say X's Sonic is about the same level as Lada's ROB, Lada just lacks MU experience in the MU's he doesnt see around here, which is his main weakness, although he probably is going to start to travel around a bit more, so he'll most likely start picking up MU experience pretty soon.

Cassio

Smash Master
TKD, stop with the over meatriding.
I've personally critiqued a set or two of Wonf and watched his vids that he submits to the critique thread.
He is not a top 5 marth.
Keep in mind hes played Zex, Mike, as well as the mexican marths. Not that hes auto right but its still something to be looked into.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Vermanubis Zz Is overating ladas wins over Lycan I can account that he did not consistently 2 stock Lycan but he was beating him consistently in MMs. Lycan would just keep double or nothing cause he was getting mad lol

And I can account for Jaimehr
He was in __X__s pool only losing to him
He was too good almost taking a game off of him

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol DS4, he WAS consistently 2 stocking him after like, their first 2 games where Lada still solidly won. After Lada had him figured out, Lycan was getting man handled.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I'm talking about all the games dude not the ones where he went wolf
Ya he got 2 stocked as wolf then went only mk and the matches were damn close but lada still won them all

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Lada has gone last game last set with X (Sonic Main) for grand finals here in Utah the past 3 tournaments. Still lost them, but he's basically forced X to pick up D3 (who mind you still gets beaten by Lada's ROB) for him. He's REALLY close to X in skill, probably only slightly worse, but I'd say X's Sonic is about the same level as Lada's ROB, Lada just lacks MU experience in the MU's he doesnt see around here, which is his main weakness, although he probably is going to start to travel around a bit more, so he'll most likely start picking up MU experience pretty soon.
That thrills me. I thought my win was a good one, but not quite <that> good.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Throwing my name up there for:

Top 2 pikachoo.

Top 5 fox- I use fox as a strong 2nd for certain matchups and did use him at Apex and won in pools/bracket

Top 5 Samus- Though I may not have used samus much in tournament lately, i feel that my samus is better than some that are on the list. NOID is the only samus i've HEARD of doing work recently so obv he'll be top but i'll start to provide some results/vids if necessary. I got that Tudor training, LEGGO! =P

Tearbear

Smash Ace
Throwing my name up there for:

Top 5 Samus- Though I may not have used samus much in tournament lately, i feel that my samus is better than some that are on the list. NOID is the only samus i've HEARD of doing work recently so obv he'll be top but i'll start to provide some results/vids if necessary. I got that Tudor training, LEGGO! =P
I feel that way with almost every character but I cant really back up most so theres no point in arguing. But I did get first in pools once with samus/G&W(against delux) once

but im sure my fox has done more since I did place top 4 often in socal and TJ when I would use him in tourny

I posted all my **** a while back but it kinda got ignored.
but my wins are 3$mm(thats like 5$ in ec) on X, 3$ on bam, wins on AC x2 , icedx, soid, pitbull, zekey, raz x2, half win on havok, and a few others that arnt so notable

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Vermanubis Zz Is overating ladas wins over Lycan I can account that he did not consistently 2 stock Lycan but he was beating him consistently in MMs. Lycan would just keep double or nothing cause he was getting mad lol

And I can account for Jaimehr
He was in __X__s pool only losing to him
He was too good almost taking a game off of him

If he beat Prawn, that's Prawn's third loss to Ganon in tourney.

TKD

Smash Lord
I agree w/ TKD in that ~ED~ is a more balanced player than Kira. Kira still has the results, and until ~ED~ can make it to a socal tournament, then I'm sure he can surpass Kira. ED adapts crazy fast, at least on wifi -_-
I've watched and played them live. Ed isn't "more balanced", or "adapts" well, or "can surpass" Kira. He's just better. A lot better. If you base everything on numbers it'll never be accurate. That's like not ranking the best player in your region because he doesn't attend half the tourneys and the others do, and then giving him bottom seed.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lada 2 stocked him like, 4 times in a row lol.
In runback MM's.
Keep in mind hes played Zex, Mike, as well as the mexican marths. Not that hes auto right but its still something to be looked into.
I swear tag...You must give godlike blowjobs or have the most used anus in the world.
I've watched and played them live. Ed isn't "more balanced", or "adapts" well, or "can surpass" Kira. He's just better. A lot better. If you base everything on numbers it'll never be accurate. That's like not ranking the best player in your region because he doesn't attend half the tourneys and the others do, and then giving him bottom seed.
Well you can't think those :marth:s that you listed are better then Neo and Mikehaze...For realz lmao...Maybe Zex too, but I know he goes a lot of :metaknight:

Just looked at the :marth: list. Why is Kadaj over Neo? I don't even think Kadaj will agree with that. Kadaj is good, but Neo is better.

:018:

TKD

Smash Lord
but im sure my fox has done more since I did place top 4 often in socal and TJ when I would use him in tourny
Your Fox is top 4 probably instead of Zeton's.

Well you can't think those :marth:s that you listed are better then Neo and Mikehaze...For realz lmao...
Than Neo, yes. Than Mike, no. All three **** me though. I hate them all.

About Waymas's results, he's won like, every national ever in Mexico.

vato_break

Smash Master
Flameleon is a top mario and so is Tpx but, these players play in mexico mainly and their results are not posted very often. Flame is probably the best mario but, he needs more results. He's supposedly going to the next whobo so he'll def prove himself there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom