• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well she only lost to cheese in her pool by technicalities like the lgl and pausing. but i watched her 2 stock his mk at halberd and i know her and mvd have done well in teams (her beating seibrik and someone else 2v1 in doubles for the set win). im convinced she is pit #4 currently

MVD

Smash Master
Luckay just had a lot of repetition errors, few mindgames,**** load of potential tho, fyre is just so patient and her play style is just above average for a pit player, she imo is what others should aspire to play like

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why did player-1 move up in the rankings? He didn't even make it into the bracket at Apex
He posts here alot.

What have P1 and Big Lou even done with diddy kong? Jebus beats top players in Socal and should be above those guys.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
He posts here alot.

What have P1 and Big Lou even done with diddy kong? Jebus beats top players in Socal and should be above those guys.
I haven't had any big wins in a while. I don't think I should be up there either. I think Vato and Lie or GDX should be up there.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just find his second round pool. And look at his first round pool on apexsmash.com and find out who he beat through word of mouth. He could of only lost 1, 2 sets TOPS to make it outta round 1.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Lie might move up, P1 down, P1 was sorta rushed because not many Diddys gettin out there besides the obv., Lie placed damn good at a hard MW tourney, we have variety :3

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
He does that thing where he slides across the stage super fast while shooting an explosive in the air

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian is a cool guy and very skilled, but I think his Falco has taken away from his IC's practice. Lux is probably #4/5 imo.
Really I just don't play the game anymore lol. I hardly even play at tournaments.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Top 5 IC's imo currently:

1. Vinnie
2. Esam
3. Lain
4. DeLux
5. Smoom/Cheese

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The :wario: list should be as followed:

1. North Dakota Norman
2. Filthy Frederick
3. Tubular Teddy
4. Reflex
5. MalCUM

ALL the :wario:'s I just listed consistently get top placings. Their results are better then almost every other :wario:.
LOL

I'm not laughing out loud so I think you'll get the reference
Calvin really...? The abbreviation for League of Legends is "LoL".

:018:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Jebus, I haven't moved up, that's how it's been. Apex wasn't the end all be all tournament, moving me down for anyone other than lie would just be discrediting all of my other great placings the past 4 months (top 4 every single tournament with great wins). At Apex the only notable people I beat were Puffster and EE, but I did beat Tyrant in a MM also against his MK.

Cassio

Smash Master
Falln shouldnt be under Chu, especially with Chus performance at Apex.

Ghebs list for snake looks good, although NE says Mikeray is better than bizkit now and I think MVD is better than both.

8bitman is being underrated. I dont know his exact results, but I know hes beaten ESAM and does well in FL. Hopefully FL can fill in.

Legan

Smash Lord
I actually like that list. Blubba could possibly be higher tho seeing Legan hardly ever uses Link anymore in tourneys.

I wish he would money match me. Too bad I sandbagged hard in pools.

Not that compete that much with this game anymore, i go to tourneys here & there but to say that there are people out there on my level with link right now is just silly...really silly D:

**Havok**

Smash Lord
yes havok went snake at apex. i watched his snake got bodied by gnes in bracket game 1 and on counter pick. it was gross the way that rabid monkey killed and then devoured that snake. it was like watching animal planet

now that i think about it, he got double 2 stocked
Yea going Snake on Gnes was a mistake, I don't know Gnes/ADHD MU's enough to go snake on them.

I went Snake vs Nairo and it was REALLLY close until I held Down for C4, a shuttle loop was not kind. If it got recorded you'll see what I mean :(

But real talk I do think I fit into the top 5 Snakes.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
havok has beaten mikehaze/tyrant/fow. mvd has beaten esam/seibrik/etc. bizkit's best win recently was probably nairo's dk... other than that ummm idk i dont remember. he's beaten fatal before, but again i dont remember how far back that was. mikeray's best win recently is probably... me or bizkit. idk zori's rank but that's a good win too. so i believe mvd and havok should end up here. idk the order just yet but if we're talking skill, havok>mvd imo

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The :wario: list should be as followed:

1. North Dakota Norman
2. Filthy Frederick
3. Tubular Teddy
4. Reflex
5. MalCUM

ALL the :wario:'s I just listed consistently get top placings. Their results are better then almost every other :wario:.

Calvin really...? The abbreviation for League of Legends is "LoL".

:018:
Who is NDN? Who is FF?

Does Reflex still use Wario a lot (asking this again because it's been a few months since we discussed wario)

How is Malcom doing?

Hunger should be 1st lmao regional bias and whatnot

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
He said NA + Mexico. Because Mexico isn't part of North America.
Well my bad. Didn't think anyone would look so damn hard into a post. I know Mexico is apart of NA but it's more associated with Central America (as a territory and rightfully so) and I wrote it that way as a reminder because people tend to forget that Mexico is used for this top 5 thread.

I was going to say I resent that since I'm from Florida... All I can do though is sigh and nod in agreement.
Nice +1 post count.

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom