• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I've heard your name quite a bit, 4GOD, but what experiences do you have in particular that people are so fond of? Apologies for my naivety/ignorance. I just want to have a good picture of EVERYONE on the top 5 by the time I've updated every character.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
also this isn't region bias. this is pretty much fact nowadays. gnes is the best diddy kong. m2k, dabuz, and many others agree with this just for referance. either that or a legitimate tie for first place. but gnes is nothing less than first

Flayl

Smash Hero
He regularly places top 4 in Georgia+Alabama tournaments and was one of two Dededes that reached bracket at APEX.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Mikeray4 > Bizkit

*Edited*

1. Razer
2. Ally
3. Fatal
4. Havok (Havok tied with Fatal in bracket)
5. MVD (Drowned in pools round 2)/ Mikeray4 (made it to bracket and won a few matches)

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Look at APEX placings... pretty sure Havok should be higher then MVD if they went all Snake

*Havok's underrated*

Mikeray4 =/= Bizkit He has been very consistent in beating and outplacing Bizkit for months now... Idk how it hasn't been noticed -_-

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I think Hunger needs to be on the list. He got gayed out of pools like countless other players. Roller, Hunger and Meek are the only ones I can think of offhand that ***** in their pools and still didn't get out. Oh and Wedge should be on the list.

Needed to specify. lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I think Hunger needs to be on the list. He got gayed out of pools like countless other players. Roller, Hunger and Meek are the only ones I can think of offhand that ***** in their pools and still didn't get out. Oh and Wedge should be on the list.

Needed to specify. lol
on the snake list??? like hungers already on wario list so thats why im confuzzled

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er

1. Razer
2. Ally
3. Fatal
(Obvious)
-------------------------

4th and 5th is between Mikeray4 (lost to ADHD and Dabuz in bracket), Havok (depends on how much Snake usage), MVD (lost to Brood and Trevonte Round 2 pools)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
mvd is not gonna be removed. he does to well in region and made round 2 pools at apex. it is understandable if he lost to brood and trevonte as they are monster's in their own respect. also now that i think about it trevonte could be the new #1 fox. beating dojo and overall being consistent in placing well at any tourney he goes to. plus his power shield reaction time is straight up broken

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
mvd is not gonna be removed. he does to well in region and made round 2 pools at apex. it is understandable if he lost to brood and trevonte as they are monster's in their own respect. also now that i think about it trevonte could be the new #1 fox. beating dojo and overall being consistent in placing well at any tourney he goes to. plus his power shield reaction time is straight up broken
ADHD and Dabuz are just as bad if not BIGGER MONSTERS. Mikeray4 has been very consistent in NE as well.

I can't say for Havok as I have no clue how much Snake he actually uses now...

As for Fox yeah Trevonte probably is #1 Fox atm as I have no clue what TKD has been up to anymore =/

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
brood>dabuz
adhd>trevonte

fuuuuuuuuuuuu................. mvd vs mikeray4 vs havok to see who gets what spots. only possible solution :troll:

edit: don't forget mvd has the coolest hair out of all of them and it's scented so take that into consideration when picking these guys :troll:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh but texas has the most players to be in the top 5 of their character out of any other state

gnes
razer
denti
trela
kprime
dakpo
utd zac
jerm
shadow1pj
illmatic
espy
theboredone (who im pretty sure is retired and should be removed from the ike list)
zigsta
xyro
aerolink

that's 15 people. get @ texas tho

edit:

i left out people like smoom and esca who are being removed with the next update of this chart as they are retired.

MVD

Smash Master
Results don't mean everything, plus my controller ****ed me.over against trevonte, and I lost to rain not brood, havok didn't only use snake Lolol and I'm better than anyone else you mentioned, don't kid yourself fellas

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i miss zigsta :c
he moved again though. and is also done with brawl.

@mvd
damn that sucks about the controller. also did rain go falco or mk? im just curious. also if hair meant anything to these ignorant people you would be the snake #1. i mean it's just so...... it's too hard to describe the divinity of it :p

MVD

Smash Master
When I play anywhere I only play snake lol and he went all MK, I woulda beat trevonte if my controller didn't mess up but its cool he's mad good

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
:link2:
1) Kirinblaze
2) Legan/Blubba Pinecone
3) Blubba Pinecone/Legan
(Obvious)
-------------------------------------------------------
4th & 5th
- Ninja-the-link-sage (Not sure his results but I know he is still very active)
- Jash (If he uses Link in tourney at all...)
- LordXav1er (Doesn't travel out of state)
- ALSM (Same boat as Jash doesn't use Link in tourney as far as I know he is MK/Diddy Kong)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know what you mean about controller issues, last smashfest my L button went on the fritz and as Im someone who uses both L or R to shield (i switch between the two at random without thinking about it) I would sometimes shield and sometimes just... not lol.

MVD

Smash Master
Much better lol although I think I have more skill than Fatal he outplaces me so I guess I can accept him being above me

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
yes havok went snake at apex. i watched his snake got bodied by gnes in bracket game 1 and on counter pick. it was gross the way that rabid monkey killed and then devoured that snake. it was like watching animal planet

now that i think about it, he got double 2 stocked

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What does this mean? I completely 100% knew this is a NA only list. It is the only reason I made the post.

And If I didnt also dont know what the fl part would have to do with it, now you sound a bit dumb lol
He said NA + Mexico. Because Mexico isn't part of North America.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
havok went MK against me at least, I didnt watch any of his other matches really though. I do remember him going snake on tinman game 2 but I think he went back to MK game 3.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Does Dr. Grandpa even still play? lol. I never hear anything about him. That's kind of strange for a player who's supposed to be #2. I'm not disputing his skill. I just want to know if he has recent stuff. Also Fyre has better results/performs better than Luckay? I didn't know that lol.

:rosalina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom