• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

ligolski

Smash Rookie
wow a lot happenned in the time I have been gone...I suggest you guys wait for ronike and I so we go down as a group...and I think we are pretty lightly armed at this point to take on anything...

in the comp. room ->
ronike and I run as fast as we can, our adrenaline is hpped up i am sure, to study A and grab the key from the drawer under the lamp and run out to the stairs to meet up with the others *we keep total vigilence while doing this for anyone

I am guessing that marthmaster did something to frozen so we need to be careful the 4 of NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!!!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
actually on second thought you guys rush down and save frozen and the flamethrower...
ronike and I will follow down

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Actually, go to the kitchen first and get something to store some water. We're not sure if the place is really on fire yet. We dont have anything to put it out if it is. Check for Fire Extinguishers and such. It is a kitchen, afterall.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ligolski and Ronike run out of the computer room, charge down the stairs, and enter Study A. Because they are running so fast, they do not even stop to look at the room. They tear open a drawer, pull out a key hidden inside, and then run out. They start to run towards the stairs. However, Ligolski stops, bends over, and starts to catch his breathe. Ronike stays behind to watch after him.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
screw that man get down there and save the flamethrower that may be our only effective weapon! we can put out the fire later and I am sure we could always let it burn itself out just get down there and help forzen if you can and save the flamethrower!!! which i suspect is what started this fire...but i don't know just get there...this could be huge

ligolski

Smash Rookie
crap thats not good...(plz don't die!)

once I catch my breath we go straight to office A unlock the door and go inside

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Okay... well I'm good old dictator now I'm going to have us. I've been thinking. One of the two clearly said something like "We are being attacked"... and there is a flame thrower in there. I don't feel comfortable going in to save them when what has them in distress could take out the two of use quite quickly with the aid of a flame thrower.

I'm actually going to head back upstair and meet up with ligoski and ronike

i'm also going to suggest we find... some kind of shield to block flames.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ligolski breathes heavily, then gets up, and runs as best as he can with Ronike to the top of the stairs. There, they see <3 and Commonyoshi. You have all met up.

Since Ligolski wants to keep on running...

Ligoslki and Ronike run down the stairs, and into the hallway connecting to Office A. However, they pause.

Infront of them, on the ground, is Frozenflame. He is bleeding profoundly out of his head, from what looks like something hit him. The door to Storage C is open. Inside, they see flames on the west wall, and the flamethrower on the ground, currently safe from the flames. There is what looks like feet sticking out from a corner, although who it is is blocked by flames. The person is not on fire, however.

There is a white bag burning

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You all hear Frozenflame's voice on the radio

"Guys listen I'm freakin' bleading from the head here! There is no one down here other than me; Marthmaster attacked me but I killed him in self defense. Forget putting out the fire, I doubt it will spread. I need medical attention ASAP, I'm losing a lot of blood

ligolski

Smash Rookie
next to frozen ->

go inside and wip my pool ball as hard and as accurately as possible and the person I guess is there and pick up the flamethrower back out and close the door

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i need someone to run to the medical storage area and get me some bandages and suture tools and some guaze so I can help frozen AND I NEED YOU TO DO IT FAST

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ligolski throws a pool ball from his pocket at the person. It misses, and smacks the west wall, and falls into the fire. Ligolski then runs into the room to grab the flamethrower. The smoke clouds his face, and his breathing. He gasps, trying to draw breathe.

He leans down and picks up the flamethrower. It's heavy, with a tank that has to be strapped onto your back. Without time, Ligolski simply picks it up by the straps, and runs out. The weight is baring on him, as is the smoke. He just manages to break out of the room and close the door. He collapses onto his knees, breathing heavily.

Ronike reaches down to pick up the flamethrower, but he notices a shadow, coming from the hallway that leads into the Kennel.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
actually once I get the flamethower I give it to ronike to guard us and then i get to the medical sorage and get what I need to suture frozens head and stop the bleeding and then I return to him and save his life!

well i am off to bed to this is my last post for tonight i think

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Oh poop!

Top of the stairs, ground floor:
Common and I run down the stairs to the medical room attempt to open the door

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Also I want to join with ligoski and ronike if they are heading this way.

Um... the doctor (sheepy) where ever you and your radio-less self are should definitely head down here. ASAP We have the (err... potentially have) the thing locked in a room that is going to explode... so you should be relatively safe, hopefully.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Commonyoshi and <3 run down the stairs, and enter the Medical Room. They see the following.

Right in front of you are two surgery tables, with a small surgery cart nearby, containing scalpels and bandages. You notice that one of them has a suture kit.

On every wall is clear cabinets containing medical equipments. Thousands upon thousands of dollars of medical equipment.

On the north wall, you see a door that leads into the Pharmacy.

On the south wall, you see the Defibrillator case. They're missing.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashman90 runs into the group in front of Storage C

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
<3 I already told you that the man in Storage C is Marthmaster whom I killed in self defense. He did not transform into a Thing, he attacked me with the flamethrower which is why the room is on fire. I have no idea why he did it but he did. Even if he was a thing, he's dead now and his corpse will burn up in the room so I wouldn't worry about it. I would focus on A.) Healing me and B.) Finding out whatever the heck that shadow is and helping Ronike fend it off if it's a Thing.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Who the heck took my defibulator?! Smashman, get back here. (I'm guessing it's him since I told him to.)

Frozen, why did he attack you? Was he the Thing? Should we save him? You better explain quickly or he could unnecessarily die.

Grab scalpels as weapons and bandages for Frozen.

With dictator permission, of course. PS: I suggest checking to see if there are any drugs.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
MARTHMASTER IS DEAD PEOPLE! I fired at him with my pistol after he shot the flamethrower at him and I hit him in both arms and then right in the head. Last time I checked, people don't survive bullets to the head.

As far as I know he was not a Thing because he never transformed. He just attacked me with the flamethrower and I have no idea why. He was just being overvigilant I suppose. Do not go back in that room; the whole reason I am hurt is because when some of the crates caught on fire from Marthmaster using the flamethrower, something exploded in the crate and the force threw me into the wall. We got the Flamethrower out and that's all that's important, don't go back in there because who knows what else might explode in there.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, commonyoshi you don't need to ask for permission from <3 to take actions inside of a room. The only time he has power over you is when you guys are moving to a new room. The rules specifically state that when in a room, all group members act as individuals.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah froze flame is correct um... just do stuff in rooms don't ask XD... in fact search this one for cloth to make damp and burn meds and I'll take the suture kit and run out in the hall and patch him up since it's best not to move him with big forehead wounds...

this breaks the dictatorship group. (heh, even if I'm the dictator I never being in that type of group)

meet us quickly Commonyosh, I'm keeping the door open.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
<3 grabs the suture kit, while Commonyoshi grabs a scalpel and bandages.

They then run over to Frozenflame751

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Smashman I want a good explanation as to where you've been... and help.

and

Frozen, he just went crazy? Not provoked or anything, did he say anything before it?

Also this:
(heh, even if I'm the dictator I never being in that type of group)
was supposed to say this:
Even if I'm the leader of a dictatorship I'd never like being in that type of group

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Okay okay, thats cool. You can't be too upset if I find that semi-hard to believe, then agian marthmasher was acting strange from the begining so...

Maybe he just pulled the trigger by mistake or something?
sutue frozen's head and bandage it, then prep him for a move to the medical room

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
<3 decides to try and suture Frozen's head wound. However, being a mechanic, he's not very skilled at it. He's going slowly, very slowly. The bleeding is continuing. The wound is not very big, but bleeds like all head wounds do.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah... If I anyone more skilled wants to give this a go I'll let them.

done for the night.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Since Ligolski posted earlier that he wanted to do this...

Ligolski takes <3's spot, and starts to suture Frozenfalme751 up. He finishes, but Frozenflame751 passes out from Blood loss.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I hope I can do this since you guys are easily within shouting range.
Action: Come out from behind the corner yelling this. "It is me behind the corner. I have A LOT to tell you guys. I have A LOT of useful things and I was in my cabin when I heard a big bang from this area. I was too apprehensive to run right in but in a PM I relieved from Eor says I saw smashman run the opposite way of me so I thought that meant he ran out of the room (meaning he attacked frozenflame.)"

Action: Join <3 in Lab C.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I assume now I'm with <3 who has a radio so I'm going to talk freely.

I was talking to Eorlingas on Aim and he told me that he received over 100 PMs in less than one day. I have reason to believe that sheepyman is probably a thing because there were only like 4 people without radios at that time and sheepyman and I were two out of the three. I only sent Eor like 8 PMs. So I'm 100% sure that sheepyman has been doing a bunch of things without telling us and that makes me VERY suspicious of him.

Haha, by the way, when I first went to the kitchen I made several well made molotov cocktails before you guys thought of the idea, I thought that was funny. I also have a backpack on from my room and I have knives, cue balls in socks (as a David and Goliath sling), a pole from the pool table, I also have 11 strike anywhere matches with unmade vodka and whiskey bottles (vodka came from the kitchen and the whiskey actually came from MacReady's or <3's room) :).

This is what I did while I was radioless.

Kitchen>Dowstairs>My Cabin> Garry's Cabin> MacReady's Cabin> Walking towards stairs until I heard band from Lab C> Hid behind corner> In Lab C now with <3.

What I have.

Knives.
Several Molotov cocktails.
Unmade whiskey bottles.
Matchbox with 11 strike anywhere matches.
Two Pool Balls (I later put them in my socks to use as a David and Goliath Sling)
Back Pack.
Roller Blades. (from my room, they are tied on the back of my back pack currently)

Action: Put made molotov cocktail that was in my right hand back in the left water bottle holder on my back pack. Put match back in box, put in back left pocket again. Hold pole in left hand and my right hand is currently empty.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
When I meet up with commonyoshi. I ask him if he wants to go to my cabin with me.

No not for Mattsex.

Top Bottom