• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
um... don't destroy all of the computers but take the cables from one. Also can you try checking that one computer for anymore information? the 90% 60% stuff wasn't all that helpful...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I have:

one radio
couple on erasers and pencils (very, very sharp I assume)
a table lamp as a club
a mysterious dull, silver key
vodka

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Commonyoshi looks under, around, and in the Bed. He finds nothing abnormal.

He then starts to look through the clothes in the dresser. Again, he finds nothing abnormal

Ligolski logs off of his computer, and starts to look through the Notebooks. The first one says the following.

Agathis robusta, kauri. 1 - Note the size of the tree, the massive trunk, and the upwardly spreading nature of the crown. 2 - The leaves on this species are quite broad and not typical of conifers in general. The spherical megasporangiate cone contains many 1-seeded ovuliferous scales that fall apart at maturity. 3 - Microsporangiate cone (immature). 4 - Megasporangiate cone (immature).

The second one simply says

If Palmer tells that Gorilla Joke again, I swear I'm going to punch him.

I forgot what I was suppose to write in this. Something about radio communications.

The second one looks like Window's hand writing.

Frozenflame and Marthmaster walk into storace C. They see the following.

All around them are Racks taller then a man. On every wall are racks, racks, and more racks, several levels everywhere. There are boxes everywhere. It will take a while to look through all of this.

There is a very large box on the north side of the wall, underneath the lowest rack.

<3 checks under the drawer. He sees nothing. He then grabs the Weed and Rolling Paper.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Commonyoshi looks under, around, and in the Bed. He finds nothing abnormal.

He then starts to look through the clothes in the dresser. Again, he finds nothing abnormal

Ligolski logs off of his computer, and starts to look through the Notebooks. The first one says the following.

Agathis robusta, kauri. 1 - Note the size of the tree, the massive trunk, and the upwardly spreading nature of the crown. 2 - The leaves on this species are quite broad and not typical of conifers in general. The spherical megasporangiate cone contains many 1-seeded ovuliferous scales that fall apart at maturity. 3 - Microsporangiate cone (immature). 4 - Megasporangiate cone (immature).

The second one simply says

If Palmer tells that Gorilla Joke again, I swear I'm going to punch him.

I forgot what I was suppose to write in this. Something about radio communications.

The second one looks like Window's hand writing.

All around them are Racks taller then a man. On every wall are racks, racks, and more racks, several levels everywhere. There are boxes everywhere. It will take a while to look through all of this.

There is a very large box on the north side of the wall, underneath the lowest rack.

<3 checks under the drawer. He sees nothing.
I SEARCH THE ENTIRE NORTH WALL, STARTING WITH THE VERY LARGE BOX. THE ENTIRE WALL LOOKING FOR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT BE OF USE.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Ligolski for sure leave that computer you checked alone in case we need it again.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
who is palmer and who is window?
hey eorlingas could u put the players names in parenthesis to make things easier...thanks

take all the wires out of one of the computers (one that is NOT MINE) after I do what I asked in that pm...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Marthmaster92 starts to check out the room, starting with the large box. He tries to open it. However, it's taped shut!

Marthmaster92 uses his fingers to take the tape off. It's hard work. Soon, however, he manages to take the tape off of the top. He starts to open the box.

Commonyoshi tears down the Tora! Tora! Tora! poster, and sees nothing but wall. He then looks towards the Magazines on the table. They're mainly medicine magazines, with one Entertainment Weekly.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
o and we need cloth strips someone so that we can make those firebomb nades...I suggest we all hold ourselves up in one of the rooms while preparing for the fight that will come sometime in the future...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Stupid room.

Tear poster and stuff it into the vodka bottle for a home-made bomb. Head out of copper's room and enter Blair's Cabin

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Commonyoshi starts to tear up the poster and place scraps of it into his Vodka bottle. The scraps are absorbing the Vodka.

BANG

You hear a loud noise come from Marthmaster92's radio.

<3 is fiddling with something in his hands

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I guess I could still the bed sheets... I don't know where you got "supposed to" though...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
don't go running down there to check on him espeacially without a radio or you could be hurt next if thats even what happened...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
how many people are down there... please tell me it's not just the two of them...

I pick up the cassette player check for a tape (take it out if there is one) and pocket the cassette player

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's just the two of them in Storage C, last I heard. I'll abandon Blaire's room and go with you guys to check things out if needed.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah, I'm all for forming a big groop and going over there. What room were they in?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero

This is what we heard last.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
pff... a box probablly just feel or something so don't worry too much. But I still think we should check regardless and actually (now that I think of it) death has a gun... maybe we should wait for him? If there is something dangerous...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
As far as we know, the Thing is only weak to fire, right? So I'm not sure if a gun is going to help us. I have flamable liquid to kill it, but no match.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Not too many beings in the universe take a rifle bullet and don't stop to say "ouch" in thier own native tounge.

At the very least it would give us time to run or barricade it in the room or something...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Alright, let's go. They've had more than enough time to radio in an "Everything is Ok" message. Frozenflame just logged off.

Join <3's group.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Frozenflame radios in the following

Everyone get down here! I was just attacked!

You can hear what sounds like something burning through his radio

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
You want to go just the two of us? Or are we waiting for chill and death to post. Also...

Democratic Group Powers go!

heh, anyone not interested in joining... don't!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I want to get there as soon as possible to check if Frozenflame is alright since he's off by himself. We can leave Death and Chill because I dont really suspect either one of them.

I vote we just go ASAP.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
hmm... thats solves that. I'm gonna throw down some PMs to death and chill just incase they are on the boards and not in the game. Um... but I think we should head to the stairway for now at least...

In Palmer's room: Head down stair well two the second floor and wait for everyone

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
<3 and Commonyoshi heads towards the stairs, ready to go down to Storage C.

Commonyoshi, bold your actions

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Go to first Basement Floor with <3.

Hey, if anyone is still on floor one, stand guard at the stairs and dont let anyone pass. Just a helpful suggestion.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You all hear Frozenflame's voice through the Radio
Hurry guys! Storage C is on fire and we need to save the flamethrower

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I vote we wait... and look for signs of a fire. (smoke rising from the door... er...)

Then agian we did hear fire... I just don't feel comfortable going in just teh two of us. We can live with out a flame throw but we can't live without our lives.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
EDIT

Then agian we did hear fire...

I don't know, I just don't feel comfortable going in just the two of us. We can live with out a flamethrower but we can't live without our lives. you knwo what I mean?

Sorry I'm somewhat preocupied today...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You guys are still on the stairs.

<3 and Commonyoshi head down the stairs, towards the basement

Top Bottom