• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ligolski and Ronike head over into the computer room. They see the following.

There are tables on the north, west, and south walls. On each one is two computers, top of the line at their time. On each table is machinery, that connects to one computer each.

There is two chairs by each table. They are metal, and are in front of the computers.

Inbetween each computer is several notebooks, papers, and random assortments of pens, pencils, and erasers. It was clearly a busy place when Research was still going on.

Ligolski heads to a computer on the north wall, and starts to type something into it without telling anyone what he's doing.

<3 checks under Palmer's Bed. He sees Marijuana and Rolling paper.

He then looks into the crate, and backs out of it.

Comonyoshi and Frozenflame751 enter Copper's Cabin. They see the following.

There is a bed on the north wall. There is also a dresser on the west wall, and a bottle of Vodka on top of that.

On the south wall is a table with several magazines on top.

On the east wall is a calender, and there is a Tora! Tora! Tora! poster above the Bed.

Smashman runs off by himself again.

Marthmaster and Frozenflame walk towards the stairs that lead to B1. They see Smashman run in front of them, and down the stairs before they gets there.

REMEMBER: POST WHERE YOU ARE, AS WELL AS WHERE YOU ARE GOING. From now on, failure to do so means you will not move. I clearly stated you have to do that

ligolski

Smash Rookie
suspicous -> smashman
what is he doing...

i say make more nades with the vodka

and once i am done using my comp i log off and look at the research

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
<3 and commonyoshi, after you are done searching, we need some of those "homemade" grenades. flasks are in lab B, and kerosene is in lab C. i'll be in storage C with frozenflame getting the flamethrower, and then i'll go to storage B to get some gas. (that's the last of my info that my character knows.)

so a recap frozenflame: there is a flamethrower in storage C, and a barrel of gas in storage B.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Frozenflame, you posted that while I was typing up my response. I'll edit it with what you wrote when I read it.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Sheepyman's/Copper's Room.
Pick up vodka and search the dresser. Procede then to search around the table with the magazines.

Smashman90, get me a defibulator.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
At the moment..

WITH RADIOS

Ligoslki and Ronike are inside the computer lab. Ligolski has the radio.

Deathreaver, <3, and Chill are in Palmer's room. Deathreaver has the radio

Commonyoshi is in Copper's Room.

Frozenflame and Marthmaster are in the hallway connecting to the Labs, heading towards the stairs

WITHOUT RADIOS

Duke ran out of the Kitchen. He has no radio

Sheepyman headed towards Lab B. He has no radio

Smashman90 ran off into B1. He has no radio

NOTE: If you do not have a radio, then I simply list where you last said you were going in this thread. So, if you do not have a radio, and you moved around, I will not list where you are, since no one else would know that.[/QUOTE]

ligolski

Smash Rookie
um...ok...it takes a flamable liquid a wick and a start source of energy to ignite wick

thats about it...and these aren't really nades they are molitob cocktails...fyi lol

ligolski

Smash Rookie
o and u need a container

i am sure i could make one if you brang me the stuff

magazines aren't ideal...cloth is so find that if u can

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Frozenflame and Marthmaster head down the stairs. Marthmaster is holding a broken chair leg as a club (he's had that for a while, I think i might have forgotten that)

Ligolski logs into his computer. The program starts and finishes. He sees the results.

Commonyoshi picks up the vodka bottle, and then looks into the dresser. He sees plenty of clothes.

Chill looks around Palmer's room for a jacket. He doesn't find one. However, he's already wearing a jacket.

(Note: Chill, please bold your action [/b]

ligolski

Smash Rookie
>Chance that one member of the team is infected by invader organism.....

>90%

>Chance that three or more members of the team is infected by invader organism...

>65%

>chance that five or more members of the team is infected by invader organism...

>35%

FYI: those are the results of my computer program

in comp room -> log off! and look at research stuff and around it for anything interesting

ligolski

Smash Rookie
what do u mean the only thing my comp has is that program and some research abilities to use of dna so we could all line up here and at the comp lab and figure out if you are all human...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
ligolski can you ask that program any other things? like who may be one or where the batteries are?

welcome back chill.

check under the drawer and... in the closet?

I don't think we ever got a very good description of this room.

Also at ronkie and ligolski regarding

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
<3, the description of the room is this. This is all you see.

On the north wall, there is a bed, with the sheets very messed up. On the west wall is a chair, next to a desk that has a walkman on it. There is also a dresser next to it. On the south wall is a small cabinet.

I'll move people when I'm ready. Which will be soon.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
On the north wall, there is a bed, with the sheets very messed up. On the west wall is a chair, next to a desk that has a walkman on it. There is also a dresser next to it. On the south wall is a small cabinet.

I'll move people when I'm ready. Which will be soon.
we can use the sheets for fuses the moltov cocktails we're making, and i'd suggest searching the small cabinet and dresser drawers. so wad up the sheets and bring them to ligolski when you're done searching.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
thats not what we meant, its just that we don't want to forthfit our group to be part of another kind of group...we will gladly tag along in a bigger group but not dissolve our group...we trust each other and we will stay together and keep each other safe...

if anyone tries to hurt either ronike and/or I -> kick their *** using what ever I have on me to protect

see we keep each other safe b/c we trust each other and pretty much no one else...
And before you say it, we trust each other bc we've been together the whole game, and neither of us has attacked the other. We both are very certain that the other is human, not thing, and the same cannot be said about the other. Oh and adding to Ligolski's statement:
I anyone tries to hurt either of us, I attack them with the large end of my pool cue or anyother defensive item i may get
And travelling with 7 people who may be infected vs. one you know is not is not safer. Two people is enough to give a 360 degree of view so ambushes become much harder.
Also just want to point out reacting so agresively just to someone suggesting that you may be a thing (because you know... any of us could be one) in and of its self is susspisious. no one was even concidering the idea of attacking you two from what I saw..

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sry, we just don't really want to die and didn't want to be attacked plus it shows whoever the thing out there that we mean business and will kill them if they even try to even scratch one of us!

Go back to hell you demon spawned thing!!!

lol

ligolski

Smash Rookie
yes bring the equipment to me and I believe I could make the improvised explosives...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Oh... about the weed I guess I'll take the weed and pocket it for now

oh... and everyone try and keep a list of what you have on your person. So there will be no confusion later on down the line or mistakes or anything.

I also want to check underneath and behind the cabnit and drawer

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Oh... about the weed I guess I'll take the weed and pocket it for now

oh... and everyone try and keep a list of what you have on your person. So there will be no confusion later on down the line or mistakes or anything.

I also want to check underneath and behind the cabnit and drawer
hey, if i run into you, i'll take the weed. i have an idea.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
by "weed" i meant weed and wrapping paper

Mmm... while I'm at it I guess I post everything I have on me.

Radio
weed and wrapping paper

correct me if I'm wrong...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
do we need wire for anything because there is lots of it in here since there are comps...

Top Bottom