• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I though frozen had already been helped. I re-read and see that you are looking for a way to transport him. Sorry frozen.

Help CY to look for something. A strecther maybe?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Sure. I'll follow once we transport him. (maybe) Smashman90 can help a lot better than I can. I'd only get in the way.

Look for a way to transport Frozen. And drugs;))

Smashman, I want my debibrillator.

Ronike

Smash Ace
We don't have time for that. <3 take his legs and someone else strong take his upperbody. Take him to the pharmacy that way. I will stay with Ligoski and we will come behind you guys b/c if ligolski exerts himself much more, we will have two medical emergencies to deal with. Duke, go with them and keep them protected from w/e attacked Frozen. Do not trust anyone besides the 6 of us. Me and Ligolski wil walk towards the pharmacy as quickly as will not overexert Ligolski in the direction of Office A, stop there on the way and I will QUICKLY do what I pmed you eor, then we will continue at the same pace towards the pharmacy. Oh and Duke, can you loan me a Moltiv or two to protect us on the way over. And Frozen, do not think just b/c you shot marthmaster that he is dead. Things dont die that easily.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wait, nvm about the moltiv if you dont want, I should have the flamethrower.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
hmmm...a lot has happenned...its good to have you back duke...I suggest you hand around some of your weapons so that we are equally protected and secure...

in the hallway by frozen before leaving with ronike doing what he said -> search frozen for any kind of weapons (like clubs, knives, guns) and I will take them then I will do what ronike wants to do

oh and smashman if you disappear again then we will be forced to act upon you so don't leave since you are a doctor...we need you to make sure frozen is stabilised and has the ability to live...

once I check frozen for weapons I will keep a very close eye on smashman and IF he makes any sudden attacks or moves towards me/ronike I use the most deadly weapon I have to knock him out/ kill him

Ronike

Smash Ace
I do not believe smashman is with us unfortunately, but if ligolski is attacked, I will protect him Your character needs to rest some. Protect yourself only if there is no way I will be able to. Also, Eor please do not post what I do when I do it, nor when I am/have done it.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
and i am still going to move to office a with ronike while keeping an eye on smashman fyi

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
... woke up purty late today

since you guys are all weaklings I pick up frozen and carrry him to the medical lab, placing him on a bed table thingy.

Okay now this is the part where a doctor comes in a saves him.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
whooo!! I am SOOOOO sorry guys, but im back.
Im kinda confused is this what has been happening??
Me, <3 and chill were in my room, commonyoshi, and someone else (I think) were in other cabins. Marthmaster and frozen went down 2 storage? then everybody heard fire on radio, and frozen said 2 come down right away. U guys were hesitating. Finally went down there got the flamethrower. Frozen is unconsious from blood loss. Smashman and Duke came back. Duke has A BUNCH of things. U guys trying 2 heal frozen so he will be able 2 play again. Is that all??? did I get it right?? Oh and HAHA im still in my room. Srry bout that guys.
Anyways While Im still in my room.
At: my room
Look behind desk, under walkman, on chair, in cabinet,behind cabinet, under cabinet, and under messed up sheets, and in every drawer, for my ammunition for my rifle on me. Then, look under my bed for my other lighter.

EVERYONE PLZ LOOK AT V PART OF THIS POST!!!!!
I WOULD NOW HAVE!
2 LIGHTERS. (ONE ON ME AND UNDER MY BED)
MY RIFLE
AND MY AMMUNITION IF I FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Um... who's guarding the door in case Marthmaster is not dead?

The bullet wouldn't have killed him if he was the Thing and since the description said he wasn't on fire, he could simply walk out. (assuming he's the Thing)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
yea thats all we have done get down here though so we can use the lighters for the homemade bombs!, once you are done checking ur room

i think marthmaster is dead its the others that we need to be cautious about

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
I agree with both of u. If he is a thing He is probably NOT dead. But its possible that he just thought frozen was a thing and hurt him, this seem very odd tho..... and frozen probably did kill him if he wasnt a thing. So we need 2 be cautious of the door. And the others.... (I.E. the ones who just came back, that would be Duke and smashman)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Do you feel lke gambling? Guard the door, someone, at least until we can poke his chared corpse with a stick.

Uh-oh. Just a thought. What if a battery pack is in there? Can they be destroyed, making the game un-winable?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If he was a thing I don't think any of this would of happened, frozen would of been just quietly absorbed.
(another reason that now, more than ever we should be in groups of freakin' less than two!!!)
I can't really think of anything either of the two would have gained from making a scene if they were things. However... I still think frozen's story here is as flaky as half of the casts unprovoked disapperances.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Okay this is what we are going to do... someone needs to find a fire extinguisher.
More people need to watch the door (i'd suggest the flame thrower and Duke since they are best armed) and a thrid person.

I'm going to volunteer for the extiguisher team...

end plan we storm the room with extigushers if marthmasher is dead we light him on fire.... a just in caser... if not we heal him.

Also about frozen I think we should find a way to detain him... like I've said his story is kind of flaky, I mean we should do this at least until we have a way to prove his inocence.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Duke, was there a fire extinguisher in the kitchen? That's where one would most likely be and since you've already been there, you can inform us.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I truely don't think frozen is the thing...he is the radioman and had 2 radios extra...giving the thing our extra radios would be really cheap...so he must be human...and I believe if we enter the room we kill him if he is alive b/c he could be a thing and if he is "dead" then we burn his corpse...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If Frozenflame was a Thing, he wasn't in the beginning of the game, or else why would he give Marthmaster and I his extra radios? He could have been ambushed when chasing off to join Marthmaster, however. It's not impossible.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
o and if they were ambushed we would have known about it through the radios...

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
1) I feel really dumb for not thinking of getting a fire extinguisher in the kitchen. But Eor never really said that I saw one otherwise I probably would have taken it. But I would definitely check, it's a pretty complete kitchen I wouldn't doubt that there is a fire extinguisher.
2) I'm going to take care of marthmasters body. I'm going to use one of my molotovs on him (unless ronike is nearby and he can flame him but I don't remember where he is). This is because it clearly says that fire is like the only thing that will kill the Thing and I'm pretty sure he has not been exposed to fire.
3) I fully trust frozenflame now. I was just around the corner when it all happened and I can verify that frozen was burned. If he was a thing then he would be totally dead by now.

Action: Hand my billiards pole to someone nearby. Slowly walk over to marthmaster's body strike match on box, put box in back pocket, grab molotov cocktail with my throwing hand and light it with the match. Get only as close to his body as I need to make a 100% accurate throw. IMPORTANT: Throw the molotov cocktail against a very nearby wall or desk or table where the contents will splash onto his body.

Also, I'd just like to say that I really don't trust anyone but <3, I'm not sure why. But I'd rather not give up any of my weapons. I'd appreciate a lighter though, since I have a backpack I can just be a molotov cocktail bank.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
the less room for error we have the better... but thats not important right now...

Form extingusher group in the medical lab (democratic)

Duke

BTW, we need a radio count... I'm glad I made that last request before Eor posts an update because I'm pretty sure that everyone left me that had a radio. Just settle down you guys I hated being radioless, I'd rather not do it again...plus I need back up if marthmaster does attack me before I can make the throw.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
We want to save what ever we can in there....

once three people join we are running up to the kitchen time is of the essence there are explosive materials in there.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I was just around the corner when it all happened and I can verify that frozen was burned. If he was a thing then he would be totally dead by now.
Makes sense to me, and I guess we dont have to worry about Marthmaster anymore, though neither of them were really high on my suspects list.

Join Democratic group. Sorry, Chill, but our Mattsex will have to wait.

Duke

I'm still confused about smashman.

When I was around the corner I was told that "I was smashman run in the opposite direction of me." Like RIGHT after the accident. Yet I can't see anywhere on the thread where he posted saying "Go to storage c". Can someone explain?

Oh and why did you guys get a key from office A? That was weird and I didn't understand that.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
He doesn't have a radio. I cant explain the running thing because I cant really get a picture of it in my head. I'm going to need more detaails like where you were on the map, where he started, and where he ran off to.

Duke

EVERYONE STOP!
Marthmaster92 starts to check out the room, starting with the large box. He tries to open it. However, it's taped shut!

Marthmaster92 uses his fingers to take the tape off. It's hard work. Soon, however, he manages to take the tape off of the top. He starts to open the box.

Commonyoshi tears down the Tora! Tora! Tora! poster, and sees nothing but wall. He then looks towards the Magazines on the table. They're mainly medicine magazines, with one Entertainment Weekly.
I'm so ********! I got so excited when I was around the corner that I read my PMs so fast I miss read it. When I was around the corner it CLEARLY stated that 2 gunshots when off and then there was the sound of a flamethrower. Now after reading the above quote you can see that marthmaster began to open up the flamethrower and (if we piece in the PM I got) we can see that
FROZENFLAME SHOT MARTHMASTER FIRST!
Frozenflame is the instigator! You guys get away from him as soon as possible.

RONIKE GET UP TO THE PHARMACY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO FLAMETHROW FROZENFLAME.

As for me.

Action: DO NOT LIGHT AND/OR THROW THE MOLOTOV COCKTAIL, PUT BACK IN WATER BOTTLE HOLDER

Action: Pull marthmaster out of the room and lay him out in the hall...check his pulse.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
very interesting...I don't think we should kill frozen just yet he is uncounscious after all and I don't know if you are lieing (which i doubt anyway but...)

I wouldn't go in there _> there is a lot of smoke and last time i say marthmaster he was behind the flames meaning you can't get to him...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
HOLD THE PHONE HERE AND STOP!!!!!!!!!

I think you are lieing duke...if frozenflame shot first then how the hell did the room start on fire b/c it was a head shot supposedly...

if thats a pm then it doesn't make sense b/c it mentions the tora tora poster which was mentioned earlier so why would eorlingas say it again to you...

third if that isn't a pm then it must be forged b/c I haven't seen that post by eorlingas...

and what makes you say the flmaethrower is in that crate he could already have the flamethrower and be openning another crate

I want to see that pm...its suspicious that you didn't quote it to me which could be forged anyway

EVERYTHING IS NOT ADDING UP! DON'T DO WHAT DUKE SAYS UNTIL HE EXPLAINS HIMSELF!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Well while you guys waste time arguing the room is continuing to burn and frozen is on the bed dying...

We don't have anything factual to go on, sounds don't set things in stone. Now what we could do is revive frozen hear his side. before we jump to conclusions... it could after all be a mis-understanding.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I agree that we need an update. As for frozen, I dunno. When he wakes up, he definetly needs to see the buisiness end of the flamethrower, same with marthmaster. Ligolski, I clearly remember that post, so its not fake. As for Duke's pm, it also could be faked, but I think it should not be ignored. Also, will someone run in the room and get the white, burning box?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
oops I missed that one post, I just found it but still just because the was oppenning the box doesn't mean that frozen started the fight. Marth could have pu the flamethrower on or just aimed it quickly at frozen and tried to kill him so you may not be a lier (sry) but it just doesn't all add up...

like it was said before we NEDD AN UPDATE PLEASE

I said the magic word!

Top Bottom