• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I want to see that pm...its suspicious that you didn't quote it to me which could be forged anyway
I know and kinda disregard that big fonted post b/c I over thought something and it turned out I missed one post...lol

but still some of the points I made disregarding the points I made about the pm/post still hold pretty true (the fire after he was shot deal...)

smashman90

Smash Lord
Alright guys, I will explain where I have been. Commonyoshi told me to go and get the defibulator (which I was not able to get). So I went down to the medical storage room to go and get it. But when I got there, the fire started. So I went out and went toward you guys and I saw duke with his molotovs. I thought he might have been paranoid and could've attacked me. So I went the other way around. So what do you guys want me to do?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Agh! I want my defibrillator! That means sheepyman or duke must have it, but I'm looking at sheepyman. He's the doctor so he probably already knew about it.

Smashman90, STOP RUNNING OFF! Staying together is crucial.

I think waking/healing up Frozenflame and putting out the fire are the best thigs we can do right now.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Authors Note: Sorry I have not been active today. It's the last day I have on break, and so I spent it hanging out instead of on the computer. I'll be going through the thread now, and moving people for several turns.

Also, tomorrow I have school. So, I won't be able to update until around 3:00 PM.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Frozen can just be lifted out like someone suggested.

Give up the search for a stretcher and leave the medical room

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry to seem rude and impatient, but could we PLEASE have an update Eor? I see you've been on a couple of times, and could you please just give us an update or tell us that you need a break from this or something? Thx

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

I already updated. I'm looking at my post now. Three above yours.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Authors Note: Sorry I have not been active today. It's the last day I have on break, and so I spent it hanging out instead of on the computer. I'll be going through the thread now, and moving people for several turns.

Also, tomorrow I have school. So, I won't be able to update until around 3:00 PM.
This is the last thing that I see you have posted. If someone else sees this to me invisible post, please inform me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Thank God! If I was the only one, my computer would be beyond hope...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well, you guys are stupid. Just for ease, I'll repost it here.

Commonyoshi runs into the Pharmacy. He sees the following.

Everywhere, all around you, are cabinets. They are glass, clear, and you can see the hundreds of thousands of pill bottles. You are overwhelmed by the shear magnitude of pills.

There is a a large desk on the north wall. It has an electric lamp on it, along with several folders.

There is also three crates on the west wall. However it looks like someone pried off their tops. The tops are resting on the ground by their respective box.

Duke runs out from behind the corner, hastily placing his Molotov cocktail into a water bottle holder. He then puts his matches into his pant pocket.

Chill enters the pharmacy. He sees the exact same thing

(Note: They both walked in through the north door)

They both start to look for something to transport the unconscious Frozenflame in, as well as drugs. They do not see a stretcher, but they do find thousands of pills all along the walls. It would take a very long time to try and find something specific without a doctor.

Ligolski starts to search Frozenflame's body for weapons. He finds a semi-automatic Glock 17 pistol. Ligolski places it into his own pocket.

Ligolski and Ronike then head off towards Office A. They open it up, and walk inside.

Deathreaver looks around his room for ammunition and his lighter. He finds his lighter, but his ammunition is gone.

<3 then picks up the unconcious but bandaged Frozenflame751, and carries him into the Pharmacy. He is still holding Frozenflame on his back, as he has not placed him down on anything. Not that there is much to place him down on

Duke, in a gallant act of bravery, charges into the burning room to try and save the bleeding body inside. Smoke blankets his eyes, and clogs up his lungs. He’s having difficulty just getting oxygen. He is almost blinded by the smoke, and soon looses sense of direction. He stumbles, and waves his arms to try and clear the pressing clouds. He glances a body. There is bloody everywhere, and still more rushing out. Duke cannot tell if the person is alive or dead.

There is a crash, and a shelf collapses nearby. The fire is everywhere, and, now that Duke can see, is closing in. The entire room is almost in flames. If he tries to pick up the body and carry it out, then there is a very real possibility that Duke may loose his life.

There is still a path leading back to the hallway. Duke could definitely make it if he chooses to leave the person behind.

He looks back at the person. However, smoke and fire blocks a clear view, and Duke still could not tell if the person was dead or alive. He can either escape to the hallway, or try and grab the body.

Commonyoshi notices that Chill is suddenly missing.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Woot! I was just about to log off too.

Duke, ditch that sucker. If it makes you feel better, he probably died from smoke inhalation. I still need some Molotov Cocktails.

I suspect Sheepyman has already been here so I'm not going to bother checking around.

Pharmacy
Enter Office B.

I'm still up for finding a fire extinguisher though.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashman runs into Storage C, and now has the same option as Duke

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashman waves his arms in front of him, trying to clear off the smoke. He then jumps over the flames to where the body is.

He clearly sees the body of Marthmaster, a bullet-sized hole carved into his forehead. Blood is pouring everywhere, and gets on Smashman90's clothes. Marthmaster's eyes are staring up blankly.

CRASH

Smashman90 screams and he collapses, a burning rubble consisting of a rack and gadget's falls on his legs. He screams, as he is pinned down. The flesh on his legs boils and pop in blood and fluid. He is completly pinned down, unable to move. Flames creep up around him. Unless someone helps him, Smashman will be burnt.

Duke is still there

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The hand of God flies down and slaps Smashman in the face for his lack of common sense.

Smashman tries to look, but can't. Mainly because his legs are boiling and the entire room is covered in flames and smoke. And his legs are on fire, which kind of makes it hard for someone to skillfully look around a room

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ahaha. Forgive me for finding the whole situation funny. I'm not going to lie, Smashman. I'm not going to try to save you.

I'll help if there's a fire extingisher in Office B. :)

Any information you can radio in? Yeah know, just in case you die?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm going to rationalize with myself that you are the Thing so I dont have to feel guilty about ditching you. ^_^

Your fate depends whether I find a fire extinguisher in Office B. Toodles!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Go, Smashman! Go!

Duke can still save you, by the way. At least I responded to say goodbye in your time of despair. I saw Ligolski lurking without saying a word. Tsk tsk. For shame.

So... any information you can give us regarding what you know about the base? Any flamables? Anything?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Dont think of me too badly. My character is a fat geologist with a heart problem and weak strength. I figuered if I went in there then I would die with you.

Top Bottom