• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm here to back up Smashman's claim. I really did ask him to edit it.

If you saw it before he edited, then do not repeat what you saw. I will clearly PM you when you can talk about it. If you did see it, PM me.

But you are forbidden from repeating it. And by forbidden, I mean "Don't repeat it unless you want me to cause an earthquake, and have the roof collapse on your guy's head". And yes, if you are enough of a douchebag to repeat it even after I told you not to (Smashman was an honest mistake, I should have posted something about it before hand) then you will be kicked out of this game, and possibly be warned.

And, btw, I'm waiting for Duke, since so much rests on him. He's been having internet troubles, though, so I might have to autopilot Duke (which will be the choice that has the best chance of survival) and update.

Don't worry about that, though. Continue debating and posting actions. Just don't stack them (Such as saying "Go to place A, then B, then C, then dance, then D". Saying "Go to A", then later on saying "Look for pencils in A, and when done head to B" is fine, because that second person is only said an intention. And do not stack intentions. You don't have to label them either.)

ligolski

Smash Rookie
ok I have an awesome idea...we lock frozenflame in the holding cell...we have the keys for that, that way he can be held somewhere while I start to do the blood tests, since its part of my role...

this way we know frozen won't like run off on us/ kill us...

Its up to you guys if you want to give it a go...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Eor, I assume that smash was telling how to test, right? So I shouldn't post that I assume. As for the testing if you all suspect me and Ligolski, I will also take the test, but Im not giving up my flamethrower even during the test. Sorry, but I really dont trust you guys until you take the test. And I swear to people in the sky that if anyone tries to resist during the testing, I will set you on fire imediately.

Ronike

Smash Ace
WOuld you prefer us to not tell you that we plan on doing it and then just flame you at somepoint? Im not threatening, im stating a fact. Dont worry, if we find that you are humans, itll stop after the tests.

smashman90

Smash Lord
It's just best just to ignore what I said until Eor says it's ok. But yeah, why are you and Ligolski always threaten to hurt us? You threatened to hit me in the head with a pool cue. Honestly, a pool cue? I think you two are becoming mad with power.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I agree. Even though there's a Thing in our ranks, we're still a team who has to work together to save the base's generator. You and Ligolski cant do it alone.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry dude, but you were by far the most suspiscious at the time bc of your disappearance. I personally dont want to die and thus want to protect myself. Sorry if you dont like it, but again, I dont care. If its between my self-preservation (albeit in a game) and insulting you, Ill gladly insult you.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Yes, a thing will need the generator too if it's going to survive. Also, Ligolski, what's up with your plan? If he's human, then he will probably die of blood loss if you leave him in the holding cell. Unless you guys already healed him and he's doing ok.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I agree that we need to work as a team, but not to the point where everyone whould be trusted. After I have decided you are trustworthy, then Ill work with you. But still smashman, Im not convinced enough that you are human to rush in and save you at my own peril.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I cant believe you still suspect him of being the Thing. X(

Yeah, even if I'm pretty sure you're human, I'm not going to save you.

Just because you dont trust them doesn't mean you have to point fingers around all the time. If we stayed in large groups, as planned in the beginning, we would be able to work together without fear attack.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
we tried to stay together but everyone ran off so ronike and I have formed our own group and we trust each other and pretty much no one else...but there are ways of gaining that trust like doing the test and helping us take frozen to the holding cell to lock him up
a) while he recovers, he can't get attacked
b) he can't escape if he is a thing

I think once we do that we should go to my computer again...

commonyoshi I am beginning to trust you so don't make any silly moves...(hehe with the threats)...so who ever has frozen take him to the holding cell and we will be right behind you all the way even going as far to protect you besides ourselves...

We won't make the move until you do...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wohoo! Trust.

But um... shouldn't we try to save Smashman before carrying Frozen? (Frozen has been bandaged so he should be fine by now.) I know it's a long shot considering no one's going in to pull the rubble off him, but if we manage to find some water or a fire extinguisher then we can still do it. We really have to act fast though.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
um well i am 50yrs old and I almost died just to save the flamethrower and ronike is just as fragile as I am so I don't want to risk my life...

plus I don't see how you can live when your legs are like crushed and we don't have a doctor around to save him...he is probably going to need amputation and lots of blood each of which I am not qualified to do so I can't help him therefore I will not try and risk my own life when I won't be able to help him in the end...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm not talking about rushing in right now. If we put the fire out then there wont be a need to risk our own lives. It's worth a try even if the chances are slim.

Smashman is a doctor so he can... heal himself? @_@ I though Eorlingas said he could still make it if someone saved him.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
fyi: smoke is bad fr old people and that was how I almost died the last time and thats the problem duke is having...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Um... Maybe we can stand at the door way and spray the fire out so we dont technically have to go in the room. meh >_> I know what you mean though. My character isn't in the best of shape, himself.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I am sticking with my plan sorry..I believe smashman won't make it because he is burning alive and has probobly lost a lot of blood so no I will not try...I say we stick with my plan...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
In his post, Eorlingas said that his legs are mildy burnt because of the rubble. The fire hasn't reached him yet, but it will unless someone saves him.

I'm not going in there though, and I dont judge you for not going either. ^_^

smashman90

Smash Lord
Wow, so you guys are gonna let me die, that's mean and hurtful. Plus it's <3 that has frozen. Plus with your strengths combined, you could save me. And who said that the rubble has crushed my legs? Eor didn't say anything about broken bones or anything.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Smashman tries to look, but can't. Mainly because his legs are boiling and the entire room is covered in flames and smoke. And his legs are on fire, which kind of makes it hard for someone to skillfully look around a room
um...i don't think this is midly burnt to me...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
That's just his legs. He's still able to be saved. Any volunteers? Unless Chill or Deathreaver suddenly runs here with a fire extinguisher then you're pretty much toast Smashman. Get it? Toast? ROFL

smashman90

Smash Lord
Thanks for that quote Ligolski, you just might have given me an idea, I just hope it works. In storageC, I try to swat out the fire on my legs with my hands. Hopefully that will stop the fire on my legs from spreading and buy me some time.

smashman90

Smash Lord
And apparently you guys forgot something. The fire might get too big if you don't save me. One fire extinguisher might not be enough and then you guys along with the outpost will be consumed in flames. And remember this, I still have the chloethrane, and I will throw it if you do not help me. The flames will spread more quickly from it and will burn you all alive with me.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
<3 said it best.
and still yet another wants you to die because you are with holding potentially helpful information. These two qualities would definitely arise again if you are ever put in a stressful situation. You are a "Me before us" man, and while to an extent we all should be... I'm not a big fan of it here.
Threatening us doesn't make us want to help you any more. In fact, it does the opposite.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
the door is closed silly...and the whole place won't go up in flames...what kind of engineer would have designed a building without a fire retardent system and then made the whole thing of wood!

HA!

The flames will consume everything in that room including the oxygen and then just go out! So if anyone opens that door you will create a mini explosion of sorts b/c of the oxygen you let in to the room and then it might just spread...SO KEEP THAT DOOR CLOSED

or I may have to stop...not sure but you never know...hehe

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
His post count is 1337. I'm sure Eorlingas will give his character a strength boost.

Ligolski, Duke is in there as well. What's with your last post? "**** stop you ******" Huh?

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
I think <3, Chill, or frozen. Is a thing, <3 and chill companyed me 2 my cabin. <3 started searching everywhere around my bed and cabinet. That was where my ammunition was for my rifle. I cant find it Eor, posted. He couldve quickly grabbed it. (for something else later) Chill didnt search anything in there, but he couldve been talking 2 Eor, through PM's. And yet now he has suddenly disapeared. Very wierd. And as for frozen I doubt lever-action rifle bullets can go in the gun he had. but! he and commonyoshi were in my cabin for a few minutes. this gave frozen or commonyoshi plenty of time 2 quickly find that ammunition and grab it.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
As for smashman. Of course like everyone said we cant just go in running after u, like duke did. (idiot) Except he went after marthmaster after he had already been pointed as dead. I mean frozenflame apparently shot him in the HEAD! But you obviously seem human 2 me, why would you tell us something about killing the thing, and actually be the thing??? that'd be pretty stupid. And u tried 2 run after Duke, things wouldnt save the humans......

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm still waiting for Duke. I won't wait much longer though, and then I'll just auto-pilot it. Today is the last day.

Top Bottom