• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

smashman90

Smash Lord
Well, chances are that I am gonna die. So I will let out some crucial info. I heard two people or things talking about who they were planning to infect. This was kinda early in the game (I think it was on January 1st.) and I didn't know who they were so I can't say who they were forsure. But it was near the surveillance room.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
We need specifics. Anything can be misinterpreted if not given all the information. (uses Duke saying something about Smashman running the oposite way from the fire as an example)

Deathreaver, I was in sheepyman's cabbin right next to yours. I was never in your cabbin.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I say we do this plan ->

1.) take frozen to the holding cell and lock him up for the already said reasons...
2.) go get another read out of the percenteages on how may things there may be...
3.) start doing biological tests on people including me, ronike and anyone else who wants to prove themselves not thing and human...I suggest you come with me because if you don't you may find your self looking at the end of a flamethrower or gun...because you will definetly seem suspcious...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
well maybe you are trapped in a situation where I can't help you and that you were foolish enough to get your self into that mess...

I can understand Duke since he was the first one to try but seeing as how he had trouble and you just ran in there I feel little compassion for you...sorry but thats the way the cookie crumbles...lol

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Duke is panicked by the sudden screams and boiling of Smashman. The smoke is comming back, and Duke can barely breathe, let alone move burning debris. Duke leaves Smashman behind.

He runs up to the door of Storage C, but finds it shut. Duke didn't shut it. He opens it, runs out, and then slams himself against the door, shutting it. Ligolski and Ronike are outside the door.

You all hear Smashman's screams from inside.

Commonyoshi heads down to Office B, and sees Duke shut the door, besides Ronike and Ligolski. Commonyoshi heads into the office. He sees the following.

On the southern wall is a gigantic desk, covered in papers and folders. There are several drawers connected to it.

On the eastern wall is a sofa, with two pillows resting by the arms.

On the western wall is a gigantic mirror.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Go to frozen and take him from <3

I am going to enact my plan because I think it is the best of plans to do so far...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
At the moment..

WITH RADIOS

Ligoslki, Duke, and Ronike are in the Medical Storage and Surgery Room

Deathreaver is in Palmer's room.

Commonyoshi is in Office B.

Frozenflame and <3 are in the Medical Storage and Surgery Room. Both have radios, but Frozenflame is unconscious and cannot talk

WITHOUT RADIOS

Sheepyman headed towards Lab B. He has no radio

Chill disappeared. He has no radio.

Like always, correct me if I am wrong.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
<3 and Frozenflame enter the Medical Storage and Surgery Room. They see the following.

Right in front of you are two surgery tables, with a small surgery cart nearby, containing scalpels and cloth.

On every wall is clear cabinets containing medical equipments. Thousands upon thousands of dollars of medical equipment.

On the north wall, you see a door that leads into the Pharmacy.

On the south wall, you see where the Defibrillators should be. They're missing.

<3 places Frozenflame onto a surgery table, to rest him.

Ligolski and Ronike (followed by Duke) barge in, demanding that <3 gives up Frozenflame. Unless Ligolski and Ronike want to do it by force, they need to wait for <3 to give a response.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
um I don't want to force <3 to do anything... in fact it would be better if he just followed us to the holding cell since he can actually carry him...then we could do blood tests and check my computer...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
NOTE: Regarding Duke

Supposedly, he is having massive computer troubles, and his computer is blocking Smashboards. Sheepyman IMed me saying that Duke told him to tell me to leave Smashman behind. Because of that, I did. Though that would have been what would've happened anyways, if I had to autopilot.

Because I don't know how much longer he will be able to not access Smashboards, I am moving him in a group of people. Currently, that's Ligolski and Ronike.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Duke is welcome to tag along for now and in fact ronike and I will protect him as we have been protecting each other and will continue to till the end!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm not talking him anywhere, he still needs medical attention, and duke should be in here too.

I'm In the medical labRoomPlace: I'm going to search in here for a fire extiguisherThey are made to stand out... so hopefully if there is one in here unhiden I'll find it.

If you want him you'll have to kill him on your own.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Oh, I love you Eor! I was going to escape anyways, sorry smashman and marthmaster.
Ronike, Ligolski it is a pleasure to be in any group, let alone you three strapping fellows, that has a radio.

I must say we are the heaviest armed group. I think we should stick together I trust you guys and <3 only.

Duke

Oh, I just read the last few pages that I missed and I saw that you guys doubted my reasonings for going into the room.

I was not aware that it was burning that badly and also marthmaster was not declared dead. It just said "You see a body lieing in the back corner."

Secondly, I swear I got a PM from Eor that basically said gunshot first, flamethrower second. In my mind at least this puts marthmaster as the victim. You guys need to be VERY careful with frozen. I'm almost have tempted to throw a molotov on him right now and do the test on his blood later.

I'm almost promising you guys that frozen is a thing. Didn't seem odd to you guys that marthmaster says "Anyone want to come with me to get the flamethrower" and frozen flame is the only one that jumps right on the situation. He was probably thinking that it would be the easiest time to kill marthmaster and take posession of the only real thing that can kill him. Did you also noticed how frozenflame pressured marthmaster to just leave (not allowing anyone else to come too). It would be harder to kill 2 people and he wouldn't want any witnesses.

I promise you I'm not the Thing. I can tell you every detail of when I was gone with every PM and every action in accordance to everything that was going on in the thread. I mean, come on, did you see how much stuff I have? How could I have had the time to get all of those things from all the different rooms and STILL get infected by someone (including resisting the thing, being infected ect.)

Oh, while I'm in this room.

Action: Search for rag or clothes for the rest of my molotov cocktails (5). Put in backpack.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Agreed. And <3, none of us can really do anything... Lets face it, we are a cook, a mechanic, the station head, and a biologist. We know nothing about medical care and cant really help him anymore than we have. I say we do one of two things:
1. Take him to the holding cell (I have the key) and lock him in there and take a blood sample (dont ask me how) a test it to see if he is a thing.
2. Use the flamethrower on him now as hes not likely to live anyways.

Id say 2 is safer is we dont think he'll live, otherwise lets do one. Staying here and working on him or leaving him living and alone I dont think are options. We definetely need to do some testing so we can at least confirm the four/five of us are humans.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Storage C
Search desk and surroundings. (underneath it, around it, blah blah)

If there is a chance of saving Frozen, I want to take it. What's the risk in keeping him in the Pharmacy? You have 5 molotov cocktails and a flamethrower so I think you've got it covered. We can test him later. I'd feel really bad if we just dumped him in the trash shute leading to the furnace for no reason.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
You guys and your hostile take over don't have to ask me anything, you are going to end up doing what you want regardless and I right?

Now I say we save him and everyone else we can because we never know what help they can bring. Also, in about 2 seconds I though of a way we can test his blood without killing him! (Not bad for a mechanic among scientists... and station heads and crap...) take a blood sample in the med lab and bring that to the comp lab.

but whatever...
(I'm obviously bothered by how you guys are playing)

Duke

I do agree, Ronike and Ligolski are taking this rather aggressively. I mean, I'm definitely heavily armed but you don't see me making a bunch of threats and ultimatums.

Ok, this is it. I'm going to go find sheepyman. This is rediculous. I'm going to take frozenflame's radio (he apparently has one, he won't be needing it since he is unconcious) and I'm going to find sheepyman and either blow him up or take him to frozen so he can be useful. Honestly, he is doing nothing for us by being all by himself, he has a pretty big chance of being infected already, and we wouldn't be any worse off with him dead.

That's not saying I'm going to kill him when I see him but I'm going to talk to him from a distance and if he seems totally suspicious I'll ask for back up (Ronike and flamethrower) and if he straight out charges me I'll throw a molotov at him.

But I'd like your guys' consent first, I'm trying to stop the usually "I'm going to do this, runs off without radio, gone for a long time."

I'd appreciate if anyone who isn't involved with the frozenflame testing to come with me. (IE if you are not a doctor you might as well come with me to find the missing people).

ligolski

Smash Rookie
hmmm...that sounds reasonable if we get smples of each of our blood and then go to my computer and check up on it...I like that idea...

As for frozen I don't think we can help him anymore then we have easily...I sutured his head so I am assuming the bleeding stopped...all there is left to do is just wait...and I think the safest place for frozen to be is in the holding cell where no one can hurt him or he hurt others...its almost fool proof while we do the test...

go get 5 syringes and an elastic cord and some bandades (since I assume I already know where they are since the place is neat, I am the head biologist, and meical supplies are always well labeled) and take a sample of my blood, for good faith, and ronike by wrapping the cord around the arm tightly and drawing a few mL of blood and then put a bandage on the hole made with the needle...also disenfectant would be nice to stop anyking of infections...

I hope that covers that procedure...so who else whats to get their blood drawn for testing...I won't take frozens unless <3 gives me permission...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
i would say not yet duke...

we need to do the tests completely first and get the results before you run off or that would make me very suspcious of you for trying to avoid a test...

I say you stay with us for now, that way we are safe in numbers and can protect each other with our arsenol of weapons that no thing would be stupid enough to attack, while we do the tests

repeat the procedure of getting blood with duke IF HE CONSENTS

If you refuse then I am going to be super duper suspcious of you...

Oh and I am sorry if you guys think if we are making a hostile takeover...but to stay alive one must take drastic measures...and I would think that the thing would be very compliant and go along with people so he can lure them into a trap and not be mean so he could gain trust...just to throw it out there...

Duke

Yeah, I assumed getting tested was a given. I meant after the tests are done we should confront the missing people.

Action: Give consent to ligolski.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
make sure you use clean needles from one test to the next. And make **** sure you label who blood is whom's properly. I want others in here over seeing the blood drawing, preferablly everyone so there are no mix ups and no framing.

But before any of this... I want to find a fire extiguisher...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
when I am done drawing the blood for each person I give each person their syringe of blood so they know it is theirs

i assumed that the needles came with the syringes.... if not then -> get needles and use different needles for each blood test

and <3 at least put frozen down...so I can do the blood test and you won't be burdened looking for the fire extinguisher...

Ronike

Smash Ace
I allow ligolski to take my blood. God, wait to ask me (jk). If you guys dont want to do that I guess we cant really go against you guys, but at the VERY LEAST, we should take frozen with us to the computer lab. Leaving him by himself is just asking to get him infected.

Duke

Let's take a moment of silence for Eorlingas. We've defnitey layered our actions. We should stop for a while, poor kid he probably is having a seizure with the amount of PMs he is recieving.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
yea that was a weird question...@_@

but let me take your blood samples and if you don't comply I can only assume the worst...

sry but just thought about this...since frozen can not carry his own blood I will give Duke teh syringe so he can store it in his backpack (hopefully if he complies) so that it stays seperate from anyone elses blood

Duke

Action: Take frozen's blood and put in backpack

Put really, we should wait for an update. I'll talk to Eor on AIM after school.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
There is a great earthquake, and the roof collapses. Everyone dies

The game is over. You all failed.

Top Bottom