• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| The Tempest | A QLD Major Tournament | See latest post for a Montage :3

I am interested in attending 'The Tempest'

• Total voters

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick XD

I'm gonna bring 2 TVs, 2 Wiis, 1 Brawl & 1 Melee. What's happening with Brawl recordings and such?

Every time I hear someone say Chris it's never about me. rages
I'll get LanSmash to help me on that front. Since we'll be running finals matches up the back on the main projector, it should all be ready to go.

I'm bringing Markers and Masking tape. Nothing gets set up without everything being named first.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Oh, thought they were talking about a third Chris.
cant bring a tv, its 2 big.

it was funny when chris and chris played. chris used link and chris used young link. chris won in the end which was a shame for chris.
Ahh, yes I remember that >_> Those were fun *** matches! Dif and I also realized the other day, Chris plays link, Chris plays young Link and in real life we are close to 7 years age difference.... O_o Gotta have some more friendlies at tempest. :laugh:

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ke$haion, maybe I should start calling you Chri$haion instead. <3

Sigh I wish I could have come to this.
Next time.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
I'm challenging Toki to a MM instead of you now because you're not going.

A $7 MM. </3

It's probably a good thing, you seriously would have injured your shoulder again try to get out of my car. :dizzy:

Who the hell is in your avatar? :confused:

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Michael Muhney.
Sexy beast. ☆<3<3<3<3<3
Better than Madam Blah Blah Blah in yours.

And Toki will win the MM, Chri$haion, lol.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
Ill going to leave in around 45 minutes, to be there at 9:40 ish. I have a pretty heavy TV so, im hoping there will be those hotel luggage things like at squat. Although I might just bring the smaller TV, not sure yet.

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs:

Everyone who plays melee but wasn't there, WHERE WERE YOU. Missed epic day of win.

Vyse: Good work running the tournament.

Chris+JBirds: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO JOIN DOUBLES?!?

Arrow + DJ: To pro, goldeen for top tier

Uber: Stuff

Syke: Stuff

Looking forward to seeing you all there tomorow

MTGod

Smash Champion
Wish I could watch this, but stuck at work with terrible computer + net (and I don't want to be fired :D)... Good luck everyone!!! (Unlucky Andy + Corey :( You'll get 'em next time)

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
I have a bunch of vids to upload. will get around to it after the weekend. gw everyone. will shoutout later.

EDIT: just watched the soviet russia vs straight men matches and i suicided at least 4 times. i swear guys, when i stop doing that you guys are going down =P

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Lol syke,

Anyway, I'm out of everything, Gords beat me in melee fair and square.
He played really well, gratz to him - surprised me haha =D

Kas is **** as expected, time to pc game now =D

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
kas failed with link and roy and then won with marth olololol, Anthony's commentary was ear bleedingly bad >_> saying OOOHHH OMG OOOHHHH and quoting ***tastic americans is not commentary..

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
TEAM DRAGONFORCE!!!!!!!!!

anyway. shoutouts i guess.

Anthony: cool guy, eh, holds tournaments and doesn't afraid of anything except zac's douchebaggery

Arrow: always epic guy to be with.

Bob: good bloke!

Chris1: pika ownage, i shoulda counterpicked you with y.link or luigi. i'll beat you when i stop being so bad

Chris2: get ***** by G&W =P epic MM is epic

Hugh: man, i owe you so much XD thanks guy. heaps. no homo.

Kas: TAKE US TO YOGHURT LAND

Rob: good games. we really need to get to more meets, i want to play you a lot more not in tournament XD

shoutouts are too much effort. i wish i could remember cool things that i could say to people.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
Evening all, shoutouts time;

Vyse: As always super tourney dude. I don't come to many but my god, the turnout was immense. Never seen it like that, being sheltered as I am. Played some melee's with you too, many lols.

Commentary Box Crew: Oh my lol, ****ing hilarious. A must do in future, I was quite impressed. QLD is king of commentation.
TEAM DRAGONFORCE!

The many many many people I played at melee: Thanks all so much for just being champs and dealing with my doc and ness play in general. So many fox players, all of them insane. Low tier'd picks too, just mental. How has it been so long since I vs'd people?

Will definitely be coming to the next couple of events, even moreso when I get my car in order.

Cheers once again to all I met and those I didn't.

K-0S out.

P.S. Melee represent.

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
....... Thats PokeFloats for ya.

Ill do shoutouts later....

EDITTED: Someone (guess who) thought it would be funny to **** up the link so that it makes me look..... disgusting. So I removed the link for the sake of everyone.

Top Bottom