• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yessss I agree Erin was beautiful! I thought Sierra was also very attractive. I really wish she could have been on the Hero tribe instead of Candice. Her and JT would have made a good alliance.

Sariku

Smash Master
If there would of been four people from Tocantins on HvV, I think Livey would of killed somebody, x] I still think that Candace was a terrible choice for a Hero, x]. We should of had someone like...

Uh... Wow, my memory is absolutely terrible now, x]

Sariku

Smash Master
Buzz is married, he's trying to cover it up, :p
No, I doubt that's it, x]. To each their own though. That's more Parvati for us.
And it's not her fault she got slammed in Micronesia, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You guys DO know Parvati's really not that hot, right? And Sierra has a face kind of like a rat.

That being said, Kelly Sharbough, Jenna Morasca, Amanda (with glasses), Michelle Tessauro, Michelle Yi, Ashley Massaro, Monica, and Kelly C (Gabon) aren't too bad to look at. I'd have said Jaime from China or Brooke from Guatemala but well, both of them have kids now. And I've always had a spot for Angie from Palau for whatever reason.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Ironically, being straightedge, I'm not on anything. :bee:

But you see, with me, a girl's personality makes up a large part of how 'hot' she is. And Parvati's voice, personality, mannerisms, attitude, and general things she does take away about 80% of any hotness she might have had.

Sariku

Smash Master
Okay, I'm gonna have to post to bump this thread, we can't just let it die for 24 hours, D:
I'm almost done with all of Rob's Survivor podcasts, D:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Ugh... I'm still haunted by the Russell and Rob rumors for season 22.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I didn't think she could in HvV, but did semi-fear it, lol.

And well, yeah those bug me too, but they were announced in the same vein as those fake spoilers Missyae got busted for. And really, if they were doing it, you know they'd have Russell talk on the reunion.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I shall accept no such ridiculousness.

Though perhaps I might be tempted to if you agree that Russell's popularity stems from 90% being shoved down our throats in his two seasons and that were his seasons edited as fairly as Nicaragua was, he'd be received the way Sash was.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Sash was the closest one can get to being Russell without being Russell as he said everything he did was inspired by Russell. Therefore he's the best example we can use.

Sariku

Smash Master
Russell wouldn't of sucked up to Fabio. He'd of pretty much threatened him.
And Sash was too unsure of himself in his confessionals when Brenda/NaOnka/Purple Kelly left.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, there was the one with Parvati, obviously. And I think there was one in both Samoa and HvV where he said he had no idea what was going on.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
There was one in Samoa at the merge when he wasted his first HII that he said he didn't know, there was one in HvV post merge where he didn't, and there was the one in Tyson's boot where he said the situation was really bad and way worse than before. But of course, we were only shown that one for the "OMG Russell thinks it's bad, this must REALLY be a tough situation!!" bit that people were supposed to feel.

Sariku

Smash Master
I thought I replied to this last night, >____>;
I just still don't feel like Sash was Russell. Maybe it's because he didn't get enough camera time, but Sash played a really good social game until Brenda was voted out. Russell never did that.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
But for the differences you said (since any living person on the planet, even Naonka has a better social game than Russell), you have to admit there are a lot of similarities.

Sariku

Smash Master
There are similarities, but I can't say he's anything like it. We've only had one season since him...
Maybe in S22, this Russell guy will play a little bit like Russell does...

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Good lord, I'm surrounded by ridiculously New School young kids that have no idea what Survivor's about and don't even appreciate Borneo while being editing slaves. No wonder I have disagreements with 75% of you.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yes, but he also understands that the chances of someone who jumped in watching Survivor 17 seasons in viewing it and what the show's about/how it should be played the same way as somebody who's been watching since the beginning and seen every episode when it aired but 2 is pretty slim. :bee:

Top Bottom