• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
sooo.... how about that game we all play.. what was it called? super smash something... oh well, i guess its not important considering all of the soap opera-esque drama around here. how about every body just gets off of eachother's cases and actually enjoy playing this game we call life. (not the board game.. that game sucks.)

oh yeah, redd, congrats on being 16. hope you had an awesome birthday.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If nobody wants to smash with me and L@wl then oh well. Our houses are close to 395 (10 mins from King street exit), George Mason Drive, and Leesburg Pike/ King Street. At most it's like a thirty min drive for people (People near chozen). It's on Sunday (whenever you want to come past 11 a.m. cuz I have to wake up). Besides people who go to Church, who drives on Sundays? And the traffic in this place isn't that bad on sundays. If people come then a tournament will be held or something (if some bring setups I only have two...).

/blatant advertising for non-important fest.

Sooooooo anyone want to play smash?

I might be able to go on Friday. I'm not sure. Can I have the address (In a pm)

Renth

Smash Hero
<--Team No Respect-->

Crew Rules
1. No Respect... Interpret that any way you choose.
4. Respect your fellow Smashers.

Good Day Sirs.

Sorry, kinda bored thought i'd randomly point this out if no one else has no hate just lack of anything to do at midnight

;)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wuss, you can come to my house instead of L@wl's (he lives right down the street plus I have tvs that don't lag). He doesn't mind. If you need my address again I'll pm it to you. You can come whenever past 11:00 a.m. This way we can record some matches and I can start uploading them (It takes forever).

If others want to come then come. PM me for my address.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
well, if korn or boss meet up with fob... make him give me my memory card back.. lol (how did you end up with it anyways, fob?)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i would like to smash, since my friends decided that they would all get impaired (ahha vague) rather early in the day, and i dont really feel like being a part of that right now.

so needless to say, smash > impaired friends (at least.. right now)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
redd , masa , & kiwi ?
so what time u guys 'll come at boss's place tomorrow ?

...i'll go there early(i think)
& redd ...could u be able to bring the record thing ?? =]

********** ADDRESS (boss) : 7602 broadway drive #102 Fallschurch VA 22046
(703)786-4168) ******************

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Chozen..... good clux.

Anyway, Korn, Masa and I will try to get there around 1030 hopefully, Janet can't come anymore =(

See ya soon, I'll call Boss sometime.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Matt I know you're on here. We gotta go dude! =) Your bro told me he'd tell you to call.

Answer your phone >_<

Wuss

Smash Champion
Kirbstir, come to the sages house!!! I'm going, you may not really know be, but that should be the reason to come!!!

BTW, I might bring a friend sage if that's cool...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wait wait wait... wuss.. is that yoko kurama on ur sig?

and no... im kinda smashed out this week

EDIT: im gonna put your number in my cell, chozen. just thought i'd tell you.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
WHAT! At kiwi's house? That's 10 mins away and nobody told me... awww...

Anyways, my mom said that any amount of people can come. If people could tell me what time they plan on coming that'd be great cause I need to plan my morning. Thanks.

Chozen call me: 703 379 3910. It's really late and I don't know if that's your home phone or cell and I don't know if your asleep already. I'll be up really late so feel free to call whenever.

I might pick up Falco, more to come!

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
we had no idea that we were going to kiwi's house untill 1pm, and then we were in such a rush that i left 5 sodas over there.. lol

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wtf at boss... you know he mains mario... i told you so many times. (he has a pretty good marth, too.)

@ wuss.. **** i'm good, remembering a character from a show that i saw years ago.. lol

Top Bottom