• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I agree Masa, Darnit FOB.

also you all know that the trippy circles only move if you move your eyes because the dots curve toward the center. It took me a while. just plain look at the middle and let your eyes float out of your head and everything will stop moving.

good ish CK

Wuss

Smash Champion
masa: I went to prom last weekend ( I only got asked by three girls on one day...) lol that I'm a sophmore, and that I should stop bragging and being a general *** hole...

My rents in DC will be gone for like a couple days in early may, one day is a sunday, you guys wanna chill in DC (aka play smash)??

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Masa: my dead lift is 300! Eat it son! =)

I'm told I'm good at training, cause I use like 22 characters.

Let me know if you're interested? ^_^

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
My schedule is kinda busy... but I want training! I can't wait until I get out of school on June 1st.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Mine's 21st as well I think.

I'm almost 16 =D ! finally v_v ....

I will throw festage to celebrate. More to come.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
post post post...

on a note that isnt ********... stop putting yourself down masa, you are getting awesome at the game.. i still feel like i did at my first tourney... young, ********, and out of place. next time we see eachother, we'll have a bunch of friendlies, and i'll prove to you how much you have improved.

other stuff (i.e. life) i cant help you there.. but yeah, good luck.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
shh.. keep that a secret mang..
lol even if i did beat him.. blues told me (after the fact) that omni has trouble vs jiggs, so i blame my win on that. besides.. i got *** ***** hard by fonz only seconds after playing omni

random: when is chu gonna post the full results? i wanna have proof that i placed higher than ck.. lol

FOB

Smash Ace
Jigg is quite good. He's gotten plenty better. I need to practice more. I haven't been playing smash everyday like I used to. I"m not getting better. T_T

Considers posting a wallpaper. considers ^_^

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Playing smash every day would kill me.

Taking a break makes me better. When I played Masa yesterday it was 1st time in 1.5 weeks.

There was ****. >_>

TheLegend

Smash Ace
shh.. keep that a secret mang..
lol even if i did beat him.. blues told me (after the fact) that omni has trouble vs jiggs, so i blame my win on that. besides.. i got *** ***** hard by fonz only seconds after playing omni

random: when is chu gonna post the full results? i wanna have proof that i placed higher than ck.. lol
wow.. you beat Omni w/ Jiggs... *pound*

/finds Omni to offer Jiggs v. Fox mm <(^_^)b

TheLegend

Smash Ace
I mean.. this Friday i'm doing "something" w/ my lady friend Gloria, but then on Sat ima going to UMBC.. then Sunday ima fuxing w/ getting another catering job so my scedual is mad full.. but i'm relativly sure i can fux w/ making some chillaxin time <(^_^)b

/ck is gay.. and god hates **** ;)

Wuss

Smash Champion
god **** bizy, you are lazy, find the thread yourself lol...

I said it once, but I'll say it again, who would be interested in coming to my house (in DC Yeahuzz!?) on a sunday in early May?

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i think i'll be spending a lot of time at chozen's place after may first, and this time i wont have a ****ty controller that doesnt work! lol.
btw. i fuxing hate falco... i cant do **** to him.... fuxing camper. no johns though. its my fault i dunno what to do to him.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm free Sunday, but I don't have a ride. My mom said any number of people can come over, but I only have like two setups...

@jigg: I need to jiggs ditto you and chozenone.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i'm not sure if i can go sage, but i'll definatly find out by friday..
mind pm'ing me your address so that i may be able to tell my parents where this "smash-oriented get-together" is, and possibly increase my chances of going?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481

I said it once, but I'll say it again, who would be interested in coming to my house (in DC Yeahuzz!?) on a sunday in early May?
Maybe.... Depends which Sunday...

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman

how far would you say it is from our place?

Wuss

Smash Champion
Well, then, maybe I can go somewhere that weekend, since no one seems to want to drive all the way out to DC...

(It's actually pretty understandable...)

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
More like, driving through D.C at 6:00 at night (no sun to aid direction) on a friday night (mad traffic) with no glasses (can't see any street signs) . . . and even still its a solid 35 minute drive from my house best case, probably 40 minutes from south arlington.

Fonz

Smash Ace
More like, driving through D.C at 6:00 at night (no sun to aid direction) on a friday night (mad traffic) with no glasses (can't see any street signs) . . . and even still its a solid 35 minute drive from my house best case, probably 40 minutes from south arlington.
You should pull over and check what side of the trees the moss is growing on, its how I find my way around, exclusively. DC afterall is chock-full of moss covered trees. If your sight is good enough to see migratory birds up in the sky at 6, that could work too since it is spring and all.

Fonz

Smash Ace
I thought about that, but at 6pm without glasses that might be tricky. We should write "TA's Rugged Survivalist's Guide to Finding Your Way to Smashfests". The potential revenue is almost staggering.

Protip #72: Buy a gps locator, wedge it into the ground vertically and mark where the end of its shadow is. Wait about an hour, and mark where the shadow is now. The line going between those two points should run from east to west.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Tip #36: remember to iodize your lake water unless you want to risk having diarrhea forever

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
You should pull over and check what side of the trees the moss is growing on, its how I find my way around, exclusively. DC afterall is chock-full of moss covered trees. If your sight is good enough to see migratory birds up in the sky at 6, that could work too since it is spring and all.
OMG, you do that too?!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Can anyone else come??? Nobody wants to play with me...

*Plays Phantasy Star Online*

Edit: These are my character choices against certain characters.

Fox - Ness or Peach
Falco - Peach or Ness
Sheik - Peach
Marth - Peach or Ness
Peach - Peach or Jiggs
Falcon - Peach or Ness
Samus - Jigglypuff or Ness
Doctor - Peach or Ness
Jigglypuff - Peach or Ness (wtf I'm suicidal)
Mario - Ness (my Ness does better against Marios than my Peach for some odd reason)
Dk(I forgot his place in the tiers) - Ness or Peach
Link - Ness or Jigglypuff
Y. Link - Jigglypuff or Ness
Everyone else(low tier) - Ness. Mabye Jiggs somewhere. Low tier mains have more experience fighting Peach than Jiggs or Ness.

FOB

Smash Ace

Fox - Ness or Peach
Falco - Peach or Ness
Sheik - Peach
Marth - Peach or Ness
Peach - Peach or Jiggs
Falcon - Peach or Ness
Doctor - Peach or Ness
Mario - Ness (my Ness does better against Marios than my Peach for some odd reason)
Everyone else(low tier) - Ness. Mabye Jiggs somewhere. Low tier mains have more experience fighting Peach than Jiggs or Ness.
Peach is on like everyone of those lines. -_-'

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman

Fox - Ness or Peach
Falco - Peach or Ness
Sheik - Peach
Marth - Peach or Ness
Peach - Peach or Jiggs
Falcon - Peach or Ness
Doctor - Peach or Ness
when ever you play those match ups against me...you lose...like 90% of the times...

I don't pick fox
my falco kills your ness but loses against peach
my sheik horribly destroys your peach
My marth kills almost all your characters...but sometimes you do well...with ness...wtf!?!
My falcon sux against your peach but im getting better at jiggs and he destroys ness...
my samus kills your everything...period...
i dont pick doc or reg mario
My jiggs only played your jiggs and ness and i usually win
DK is mid and i dont pick him
I dont pick Link
My YLink is equal to your marth and destroys just about everything else...sometimes you get lucky with peach
My luigi kills your jiggs and ness...but i have troubles against your peach
my pikachu/pichu is about the level of your ness and they kill jiggs....but i have loads of trouble on your peach...but i still have a chance of winning...
my G&W is just below the level of all your characters...if i pick him a bit more...ill probably beat you with him...but he does okay against all you mains...

Top Bottom