• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah, Fats, I never really understood your obsession, you got too good in a short period of time. I now realize that you play a ****load more than anyone else. That can't be healthy >_> And you said you were gonna quit, boy that passed quick. =)

I get bored.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Wow I must not have a life. Yesterday I tried playing smash with my controller upsidedown. My game revolved around running, jumping, aerials, and smash attacks. In fact, thats all I could do. Shielding and UpB (atleast for MArth) are really hard to do.

try it!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Are you coming to chu's tommorow? You can come over to my house sometime. L@wl lives nearby so if you bring somebody (lloD) then we can have teams or something. Team girlpower ftw!

*signs off*

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
stfu, i tell you that your tv has lag.
its does....because my falco and samus feel weird when i play them...(played on tuesday at jamaal's)....but it really doesn't matter that much...i still own you...and you use DjC very rarely so don't use that excuse...

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
lol redd, you are right.

I have alot of friends who play this game and are competitive and know about advanced techniques. So I'll play with one of them on monday, then another on tues, then cow on thurs. then the weekend comes by and I'm that much better.

also, I wish I could've learned about advanced techniques when the game came out, because when I fought at my first few tournaments I didn't even know about l-canceling. so I was really trying to make up for lost time.

also, Ganon is just that beastly, but it takes an insane amount of time to get to a good level with him, and I'm not going to cop out and be a tier *****.

to sum it up, this game has taken hours from me, but EVERYONE I KNOW PLAYS IT, so I can't break out of it. that's what I get for trying to quit.

no but seriously, is there like a 12 step program for this?

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
so... i still suck at ssbm, but i somehow managed to beat inferno omni to knock him out of singles.. and i gave husband tips on how to beat jiggly as peach (which i prolly shouldnt have done, considering i was playing against him at the time. lol)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
How about tomorrow, I'll be home at around 5? Call me

Either that or Friday's always good, we could go to Doll's or something. I haven't played in two weeks.

FOB

Smash Ace
yee. Cast removal successful. and in celebration I will now make fun of Redd.

It just happened to be Big glasses. If it were a giant cowboy hat I would do it too. You aren't special Redd. ^_^ We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
matt - smash tommorow, I have work @ 5, and then u could head off to austin's. That'd be tight to smash with u guys on friday.... perhaps? Down to workout with rich too.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol fob, great pic.
hey korn and boss sorry to do this to you guys, but next time we smash at my place.. no chinese food.. lol it cost almost 40 bucks for just the 3 of us, and we drank all of the sodas, so my dad is a lil pissed.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
dam it i hate broken pages! they take too much work to read...

chz - letz lift today or thursday.
austin - ill call you today. i haven't gotten good practice for like a week as well. Please tell me whenever i screw up ex: tech rolling always towards the middle/ bad DI ect.

FOB

Smash Ace
So you guys are coming? Just kinda need to be sure. lol at last time.

My mom is making kimbab....

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow they really do move. uhhgghh.

I WANT TO COME... CAN I!!?
lol prob not...thats chill if i cant. Redd = best smash training possible so one hour w/ him = like 5 hours with anyone else.

i wish i wasn't so busy ALL THE TIME... > _ < ...too bad my rents absolutely HATE smash and think its from the devil and makes you turn into cho sung when you're older. *sigh* that piece of shiit screwed me over. first my future college and now my
parents...WTF!?!? RANDOM: i dead lifted 325lbs today... thats 40 pounds more then what i thought was my max...LOL too good. now i just have to choose which girl i want to take to prom...out of the FOUR no FIVE options i have...

Life just got 4 stocked.

Now if i could only give up smash...lol not happening. bizy knows all too well that i will always suck at this dam game.

wow too much randomness....Im done PEACE.

k so people need to keep posting so a new page will start!!! I HATE BROKEN ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Pet peeve. deal with it.

Top Bottom