• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
and the lawl is an idiot for picking so many characters to play JUST so he can counterpick and the sage needs to stop trying to become better with ness it wont happen ....

TNR is dead ever since those 2 joined BOOM ...

FOB

Smash Ace
and the lawl is an idiot for picking so many characters to play JUST so he can counterpick and the sage needs to stop trying to become better with ness it wont happen ....

TNR is dead ever since those 2 joined BOOM ...
and since the dreamers was formed!

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
i don't pick those character at tournis...just so he can practice against other characters....

and TnR didnt die bcuz of us...not like we really did anything while we were here....

Royal

Smash Apprentice
yea sure, just tell me when and where. you might beat me but I'll gurantee you I'll give you a run for your money.

/cocky

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting desperate guys, who wants to play on Sunday? I can go somewhere, or you can come to my place (will be in VA actually...).
your free to come to my place someday....although im usually only free until after 2 00....
just be prepared to get some easy wins...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
jea. umm sorry i cant im prob smashing w/ aero/fob/chu/chz1/ck/doll/redd/blues sometime this weekend.

WE SHOULD HAVE A FEST SOMEWHERE!?!!!?!!

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Didn't Adam do just that on the TA boards.. hmm. Clearly i'm not as dumb as i look...

And clearly Wife and myself are odd balls in vocalizing our dislike of Chu... not the fact that we feel that way.

FOB

Smash Ace
dude.. i need to smash with fob... he has my memory card!
lol sorry about that ^_^ I mean I'll bring it to you the next tournament we're both at.

Masa- tommarow? I've been having really crummy days all week (including my birthday.. T_T) Thursday smash would sure be a light up.

EDIT:

Jesus Christ I'm rather sick of this. My 2 cents:

Chu and Chozen are both chilll. Me <3 you both. Obviously Chozen's trashtalking pissed off Chu which seems to happen to a lot of people. -_-'. But I think the whole "threating" part was exaggerated.

"For your sake I hope we do not meet in a dark alley." - I mean what is that?!? If ANYONE else said that it would be pushed off as a joke. But just because its CHOZENONE, everyone makes a big deal saying, "Don't you dare threaten Chu!"

I'd have to say that it only grew of there because of Chozen's "usual" behavior and trash talk though.

Wuss

Smash Champion
That sounds cool lawl, but if we could have a massive fest with all the people listed in masa's post, that would be sick. I'm down as long as it's on sunday, and is in md or va...

Fonz

Smash Ace
Didn't Adam do just that on the TA boards.. hmm. Clearly i'm not as dumb as i look...

And clearly Wife and myself are odd balls in vocalizing our dislike of Chu... not the fact that we feel that way.

You're even dumber. The post you are referring to on the TA boards was while you were banned form using them (shocker) and relevant to the thread about you getting access back. Even if the comments you made were discussed publicly, it was more of a favor to you to let your voice be heard on the forums while you had no posting rights (which you eventually got back as a result of the thread). Are you totally unable to disguish between different situations? :/

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Guys, I'm finally 16 ^_^ v_v

Masa: We can smash Friday if you want, let's go to someone's house though.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
You're even dumber. The post you are referring to on the TA boards was while you were banned form using them (shocker) and relevant to the thread about you getting access back. Even if the comments you made were discussed publicly, it was more of a favor to you to let your voice be heard on the forums while you had no posting rights (which you eventually got back as a result of the thread). Are you totally unable to disguish between different situations? :/
So basically it's alright when Adam does it, but when i do it becomes a completly different situation, and isn't ok..

Austin- congrates.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
yo this is Boss im at jiggs house,redd,and masa come to bosses house and smash. the limit is 10 peeps.bring a tv if you want. FRIDAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fonz

Smash Ace
It doesn't become a different situation, it just was, you prefer to ignore that fact. If you can't see the difference then I'm sorry, the world is out to get you.

Wuss

Smash Champion
congrats redd, when do you get your full license?

I wish I knew what fonz and chozen were talking about, (obviously something dumb that chozen said...) so that I could make a witty and intellectual remark so that you guys would praise me for it...

anyways, enough with the sarcasm, chozen is clearly the loudest and most obnoxious person around, while still being a chill guy, I mean I can't be that loud and/or obnoxious and still be cool, my props go out to you!

Fonz is just the man, way too cool, and should have homogeneous butt s** with chozen to make up for it...
^ a joke btw, just so nobody gets offended...
And fonz

Top Bottom