• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
im not that weird...just miss understood...

we got to play again...we need more 1 vs 1

evil time consuming team battles...

technomancer

Smash Champion
Sage, stop focusing on your techs and play the game. (justwatched your vids) You don't even see alot of the stuff flying at you it seems.

I'll be TNR's mario unless we start an Anne Arundel County crew.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
what TNR are you guys talking about... pretty sure it died. Lets not beat a dead horse eh.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Sage, stop focusing on your techs and play the game. (justwatched your vids) You don't even see alot of the stuff flying at you it seems.
I know. I need to work on my mindgames, being less predictable, and being able to predict my opponent. I'm trying to watch my opponent's character instead of myself, but that's hard...

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
I know. I need to work on my mindgames, being less predictable, and being able to predict my opponent. I'm trying to watch my opponent's character instead of myself, but that's hard...
not to be dissing you man...but work your game period!!!...according to tech skill....you should kill me...but because you miss a lot of the obvious things so i win....IMHO....I need to work on getting my fingers in the right places in the right time...my times on everything is bad...and i mess up loads of attacks...like Utilt instead of USmash and SmashB instead of SHL....

Wuss

Smash Champion
im not that weird...just miss understood...

we got to play again...we need more 1 vs 1

evil time consuming team battles...
lol, just realized he said, "miss understood", like miss america or something...
(it's misunderstood, btw...)

I need to play beasts like chozen more often... *rawr*

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
today i played smash w/ boss , jigg , tce it was so fun we played doubles ..i switched partner every time when we done 2 out of 3 matches
i pretty much **** =) ...but i dont know why i get **** for doubles in tournament lol

sage - why u used ness for main........ i dont understand.. lol
lawl - just choose 1 main ..
u both need to chill & go practice a lot lot more....

& i think TNR is dead...

EDIT: Redd , masa , kiwi
we need to smash again this weekend
but its C3 ...so i dont know when we should play .. ?

FOB

Smash Ace
C3!!! I haven't been to a tournament in so long. I haven't played enough smash. breakdancing is hard >_<..!!

Well I'll make plans to go saturday.

btw TNR is so dead. Its not even funny.

Wuss

Smash Champion
wow, you do that on an english paper? and you said "you should see someone my enlgish papers", should be "some of my english papers..."

anyways, I love smash, we should all play sometime! (as if that will happen...)

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
i do that all the time...and when i have alot of time i reread my messages...thats why most of them are edited....>.<

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
sage - why u used ness for main........ i dont understand.. lol
That made me die a little... I don't only use Ness. I main Peach and my Jigglypuff is a strong secondary. I just get nervous at tournaments and always pick him. I need to remember what matchups I want to use what characters for. I pick Ness since I like to DjC a lot (I'm not good at it yet...). My Peach usually does just as good as my Ness so it isn't the characters I use that are the problems, it's just the player. That and I hate Shiek... I'm not even good with her...

Boss - teach me Mario.

I can't go to C3, but I might be able to smash with someone on Sunday. My house or somebody else's (Kiwi's).

blues

Smash Journeyman
ness is an awesome character and earthbound is an amazing game, but it's hard to compete with ness in melee since so many characters are better than him, makes me sad :(

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
ness is an awesome character and earthbound is an amazing game, but it's hard to compete with ness in melee since so many characters are better than him, makes me sad :(
He's not a bad character, he just has terrible mathcups with everyone above and including Jigglypuff. He was a worse character in 64 IMO. He couldn't recover against anyone good (lack of advanced pkt2 techs besides reverse pkt).

I can't smash this weekend. Next week is my last week of classes so all my teachers are being gay and assigning me 5-8 pg essays to write. I have to write 3 this weekend and 2 the next one...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
how many characters are above him on the list? now read your second sentence again. now do you see why ness isnt that good of a character to use?

note: i did not say ness is a horrible choice, but man.. gotta keep it real. i doubt you'll win anything if you keep using ness (maybe a low teir tourney.. but even then..)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
He's not a bad character, he just has terrible mathcups with everyone above and including Jigglypuff. He was a worse character in 64 IMO. He couldn't recover against anyone good (lack of advanced pkt2 techs besides reverse pkt).

I can't smash this weekend. Next week is my last week of classes so all my teachers are being gay and assigning me 5-8 pg essays to write. I have to write 3 this weekend and 2 the next one...
If all the characters that are above it have an advantage over it, then that character obvioulsy sucks. This would mean that the said character does not have enough strenghts to overcome any other characters advantages, which would make said character, a sucky character.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
yeah, lets stop tearing sage a new one, and let him pick who he wants to use without us being jerks. (im looking at you, EE.. lol)

Wuss

Smash Champion
I mean, I'm a tier *****, you guys should tear me apart for that. Except, I didn't pick fox and falco because they are high tier, I picked them because I am a technical player, and need a technical character to do well...
(+ I have no mind games...)

boss8

Smash Hero
(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) is it time to fight yet or should i remain sleep everything,that everyone is talking about is pointless.and ness isn't a bad character.no character sucks,any character is lethal in the hands of a master!!!(continues to sleep)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
boos is right... ness is leathal... but what boss forgot to say was ness is really only leathal when played in teams, and then only when there is a fox or samus on the same team.

Top Bottom