• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
He will never get any!!!
the circumstances don't matter....he is a poor poor soul....let him dance all he wants....
but too bad he isn't going to chu's place...low tiers ftw!!!
DIE!!!! I might be able to go to Chu's I'm not sure.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
My little bro tends to be amazing @ low tier with his Ness... despite the fact that it is the most predictable Ness ever.

After he Uthrows you, he'll Uair or Fair, I promise you.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
boss, keep mario.. ur samus is too horrible to be ur main.

aero or fob, lol pm ur guys address so i can get my **** memory card.. (i just unlocked everybody but mewtwo and GAW, and then my power flickered for a sec and i lost it all.)

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Hey 5%, if DOSV doesn't make it to Chus, wanna team with me?

Pikachu and Zelda. Beastie.
i would go to chus, but its my grandparents 50th wedding annaversery, so i gotta go do that kinda stuff. -_-
I haven't played any good smash in like 2 months.......

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
CK: amazing vid.
Sage: not impressed. lol
Korn: shh.. we all know how bored you are.
Wuss: make your mom stop being gay toawrds smash.
Boss: ur samus still sucks.
Jigg: stop being such a jerk.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
only reason why i suicided that last time was because i suicided twice in a row before, and rather than suicide a third time on accident, i made sure it was on purpose.

now if you wanan continue this discussion.. talk to me on msn.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Wow Jigg, you're so funny online. I just want to laugh my *** off every time I read your posts. The subtlety in your humor is just radiating with brilliance. Wow, just wow.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
i'm glad i make people laugh, at least thats one thing i can do right. (unlike being good at smash) but for cereal, the manbearpig is gonna come and kill us all in a few days.... how do i know? im good like that.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
yeah, that whole cereal/manbearpig thing is from south park.. i dunno... i got bored... DONT JUDGE ME!!! i can do that by myself.

chozen = gay?
(chozen himself admitted that he hasnt seen a straight male cheerleader yet, and since he is a male cheerleader, well yeah, you get the idea.)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Chozen being pissed about his girlfriend = Chozen pissed about ##### (insert player's naem that has five letters and uses ic's)?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
For the past seven or so years I have never JCed any grabs in Smash. I just started doing it the other day and was like "oh". It wasn't that I couldn't do it, it was just that I didn't know what the hell it involved besides pressing two buttons. I finally realized something was strange when two guys who can't wavedash or l-cancel were perfectly JCing their grabs. I felt silly. That is all.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
wuss: im pretty sure his "random comment" was in response to the djc combo that sage posted
sage: ChuDat is 6 letters
Fonz: too good.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
im thinking zelda, just because its fun to spam F/Bairs, but im still not sure

i just made my friend pick a character at random, and she picked roy, so i'll be using him at the tourney.

Top Bottom