• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

FOB

Smash Ace
Dang I'm really sorry Korn + Boss. I feel like such a ***. I'll try to get you guys over sometime soon. Sorry... -_-

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I couldn't go due to random social obligations + an extremely gay english essay...

Anyways, anybody want to give to newbs a ride to Pound 2? My mom can only take us there (not pick us up) so I pretty much need a ride. I'll cover gas...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
Dang I'm really sorry Korn + Boss. I feel like such a ***. I'll try to get you guys over sometime soon. Sorry... -_-
lol dont worry about them, apologize to me for not making aero give me my **** memory card back. (just kidding, but still **** i wish i had my memory card.. lol)
Intent to Kill...

Clearly a Class 3 Felony >_>

and yes.. we are clearly chillin this week....

and yet.. i have work mon, tues, wed, and court on thurs
stop lying, your obviously going to jail for longer than a couple of months if it really is a class 3 felony... "For Class 3 felonies, imprisonment for five to 20 years and a fine of up to $100,000." http://www.abc.state.va.us/facts/punish.html#fm

from what i can see... google just owned you (yeah, i feel like being an ******* tonight)

Wuss

Smash Champion
lol, like in crank, where he has to keep his blood pumping, so he just f***s his gf in like the middle of chinatown... oh man, they were all watching...

what an awful movie...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
ck, you missed the point entirely.. he said it was a class 3 felony, which has a way harsher punishment than just a couple of months in jail.

FOB

Smash Ace
Jigg- Me and my bro haven't been on smash boards in a long time. So.. we didn't read any of the previous stuff. Sorry. Your memory card is just sitting on a counter in my basement.

Chozen- I'm not that surprised besides the fact that you got caught.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRHerkifvRQ look at all the cars in the window. ^_^

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol dude.. you should just mail it to me... just make sure that your stamp is current.. i think they upped the price to 41 cents i'll give you my address is a pm if you wanna mail it (i even pay you back the 41 cents for the stamp, if i have to.. lol not even joking)

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
thing is wuss, i dont really care about the smash data as much as the fact that ALL of my games are saved to that memory card, and for games such as majora's mask and viewtiful joe (both of which i have already beaten, but still enjoy replaying every now and then) i cant really find entertainment in replaying the begining over and over again, just to have to shut off the cube and restart once more.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
chozen can korn,jigg,and boss,smash at your house this weekend.
Oooo! Me 2?

Edit: Jigg you're famous now! http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=node/132309&pagenumber=0&page=4&pagenumber=0&query=node/132309

Edit 2: I seriously need a ride to Pound 2. I don't want to miss registration... that'd be poopie.

BTW: Next Friday, or next weekend I may hold a smashfest at my house, if somebody else doesn't. Please show up people... I lost my cellphone too so if I could have (in a PM of course) Boss', Bizy's, and Chzn1's numbers again that'd be great.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
well, im suprised that husband even remembered who i was, but its pretty funny that i was mentioned by name (somewhat.. people need to learn that my name is jigg, not jiggz, jiggs, or even jigga [my second tournament the guy wrote jiggs, but the s looked like an a]) rather than "an unknown smasher" or something of that nature..

on another note.. fob and aero.. im gonna **** you both.. hard... and it wont be in ssbm, if you catch my drift. im gonna send you both a pm, containing my address, and im going to assume that the memory card will be in the mail less than 24 hours later.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
why again, are you named jigg?
i dont even know why.. it has something with jigglypuff being my favorite melee character and me having no creative thoughts, or something like that
Its his favorite style of dancing.
actually my favorite style of dancing is the sprinkler... TOO FUN!
^HEYOO!!
nice one fonz, I must say...
jigg, please send me all the details on the rapeage, yeahuzz!!
there wasnt very much rapage.. just lots of Bair camping, and a few Fsmashes.. and one upthrow rest at the beginning of the second match.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
dammit be more specific.. i thought you meant the "rapeage" on inferno onmi, sice thats where the whole "my name is jigg" thing started, and the conversation was still revolving around that.. now that i know you are talking about aero and fob.. i really dont think you want the details, since its gonna be rather boring the wole time (just me behind them, really)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
OOOOOOooooo!!! Does anybody want to smash at my place this weekend? I want to get some practice in before Pound 2 and I'm basically out of school now... I just have finals left and the only one I have to worry about is Physics so I get a B. I think I'm garunteed to, but just to make sure. Everything else are A's though and I pretty much have to try to fail to get a B (except for English). For our history final we have to do a skit. WTF?! Then again you could always be randomly paired with the looser of the class that doesn't ever try and just reads in class...

/rant.

AAAAANYWAYS! Anybody want to smash this weekend?

FOB

Smash Ace
OOOOOOooooo!!! Does anybody want to smash at my place this weekend? I want to get some practice in before Pound 2 and I'm basically out of school now... I just have finals left and the only one I have to worry about is Physics so I get a B. I think I'm garunteed to, but just to make sure. Everything else are A's though and I pretty much have to try to fail to get a B (except for English). For our history final we have to do a skit. WTF?! Then again you could always be randomly paired with the looser of the class that doesn't ever try and just reads in class...

/rant.

we love hearing about your school life. Its so exciting.

Jigg- I'll give it to you at the next tournament. I won't forget.

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
we love hearing about your school life. Its so exciting.

Jigg- I'll give it to you at the next tournament. I won't forget.
seriously, i have absolutly no clue if i'll even attend another tourney, ever. i have a lot of **** goin on right now and i dunno if it will stop before august (quite a bit of this stuff is schoolwork, but right after school lets out for good im even busier) so it really would just be better to mail it to me, since that way i can know that ill be receiving it shortly, rather than never knowing if i can get it back at all

5%tax

Smash Journeyman

/rant.

DUDE YOU GET A's, THATS SO COOL MAN, I LIKE FREAKING WISH I WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom