• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Apparently nobody understood the homework so I didn't get into trouble. Can't wait to see everybody at Chu's this weekend (sorry chozen).

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i mean this background is like not very good but i did do the designs and tatoos lol

and i did do the background =o

this one is by my parnter sig makers

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Boss' sig confuses me lol.

CK, nice pictures of Itachi?

You know Sasuke is about get get that *** right?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL Boss wtf, you say that as if to say you're better than them =/

No problems here with Doc anymore ^_^

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Naa I think Boss is just havin' himself some fun. Be proud of you own accomplishments Boss. You have a nasty good Doc.

/can't wait for pound 2

FOB

Smash Ace
boss always cocky ...lol oh well
but he really get a lot better

uuggghh... but i want to has my signature... >___< but im not good w/ create sig at all................
I'm in the midst of creating one.. I've kinda postponed it for a while because I'm learning how to animate them.. and I still have to make FOB and 5% constellations

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Confirmed: I'm coming to Chu's this weekend.

I'll probably go to Pound 2 as well. Father's day weekend is weird though...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
*directed more towards ck, but also anybody else who may care* i am most likely going to chu's this saturday, and if i do, i'll be bringing gh2 along with my usual crapload of stuff, so be prepared to shred. (if chu lets us.. lol)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
This just came to my mind.

Jigg, I wish to play you at pound 2. I wanna see how much you and I have improved since we last played at Chu's in like.. November.

Wuss

Smash Champion
yo, I hate living so far from you guys, I haven't played smash with a person in like 2 weeks...

lawl, here are your sig:

the only difference is the border, just take the one you want...

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
man, I play smashlike 2-3 hours a day against good people. I still don't feel like i play enough, is that bad?

I guess it's like cigarettes, and I need to smoke a carton a day to get my fix. good thing exams are coming up so I'll be forced to not play this game all the time.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
dang. college is gonna be fresh. wuss. u don't live THAT far. hell u live closer to all the fairfax kids than I do. (CK, Choze, Blues)

Top Bottom