• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Wuss

Smash Champion
It is a really good party game, my friends and I play some of the multiplayer games every weekend...
sage: do you have the other match or not? I'm just curious...

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
masa.... that kid is better. shiit rich. masa's outside help is too much for me. I need to smash with other ppl. rich. help me.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ugh... I hate youtube. It'll be uploaded tommorrow... Sorry Wuss. I don't have time to explain right now...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I liked the first one better Wuss. Can anyone give me a ride to C3? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
The 3rd is the best... there's like a bazillion falcos nowadays, and all their sigs kinda look the same. Cept your last one, that one is neat.

Btw The Green Team [majin + herb] challenges No Respect [chz1 + wuss] for power rankings, honor, and wendy's. mmmmm jbc's...

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Majn! go to c3 this weekend, I'll setup the tv so we can get several friendlies. I don't know how to get to the new location of c3 though.

also, wuss has a highly technical falco, and we all know that chozen can do well with a good falco as a team mate :)

either way, work on your falco game, and teach jason to tip jiggly and you'll be fine.

also team X-Lats (formerly known as team chozen one) wants several friendlies, specifically with team no respect (wuss/chzn) and maybe the green team. ok, I'll see you guys in a few days.

and wuss, if you have extra time, do you want to make a beast ganon sig? you can design it at your own discretion, because my signature got owned.

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
Nah I stopped playin falco cuz he's a really gay character and EVERYONE plays falco now. I'm gunna work on the harder to play, but ultimately cooler fox. and ur ON chozen! Also, fats, you meant this weekend comin up? there's NEW c3? jeebus.

EDIT* also, wuss, those are some really cool custom sigs. good work.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah, there are a lot of new falcos (most of whom dissapoint me)

Luckily, I was a pre-Bombsoldier Falco.

Wuss

Smash Champion
YAY! my first request!!! I'll get started on it soon fats...
I would love to challenge for wendys in teams... (yum!)
edit: by third one, I guess you guys meant my current sig?

Edit: here it is! It didn't take very long, so if you don't like it, I might actually agree, but here it is anyway. If you want a different pic or whatever, then just say and I'll do it.

I hope it's good...
edit: I tweaked the pic a little

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
wow, I just got out of class and you've already made me one! you are the man, wuss.

you should add the sentence "Ganon, the Black Irish Jew with a sword too good to use"

I can add the sentence myself in plain text under the pic. I really do like the sig though. so money. I just realized how hard it would be to make an intimidating pichu sig.

Wuss

Smash Champion
thanks, I'm glad you like it, especially since it's my first sig that wasn't either for me, or for experimentation. I can make anyone else a sig if they want one...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wuss! I want a sig with Ness on it. That'd be awesome. Mabye Peach could be in the background or something? Whichever you like best. Thanks. I love not having school today.

Somebody please give L@wl and me a ride to C3. I'll pay monies.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
if its possible...it would be cool to have YLink doing either Fire Arrow or Drinking milk in his black costume or marth doing anything in his white costume...those two are amazing!!!.... maybe a white sheik too....but i want YLink the most...thanx...and i don't need it really...so you can take your time...

Top Bottom