• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Idk if you guys noticed but... KC is not in TNR anymore and he's still on the front page. And another thing.. Smash God's lil bro's new name is lloD.

Wuss

Smash Champion
sage, here is a prototype (lol) of your sig. If you like it as is, you can use it, otherwise I'll tweak it..

here, I think this is better...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That's really good Wuss. I'll take it, but if you can make it so the text thesage is more of a blue color and his bat is more visible, I couldn't see it at first. Other that that it's good. I might edit it a little later, but since you have a better program than me (Microsoft paint ftw) I'll let you do that stuff. Thanks!

Edit (nub question al3rt): How do you put images in your sig? It asks me for the URL... What's the URL of the image...?

Edit 2: Could you make Ness standing besides peach in her blue costume in the center.

Wuss

Smash Champion
here is another prototype I suppose...

I'm sorry the text looks like crap. You said blue, but I knew it wouldn't work well...

fats got lucky, his came out really well on the first try...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Could you just put Ness in the center? I like the aura you got around the words. Mabye make the letters themselves a darker blue than that? Ness' pose should be the victory pose with his bat.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Whoops it was uploaded a long time ago. I'll post it now: after you finish my sig! BRibes eeeevil.

Wuss

Smash Champion

I think this is the best I can do unless you want me to start over, which I can do if you want another pic. The thing is, the background had to be made according the pic I used, so If I change the pic, I'll probably have to change the background which means starting over. so decide if you want to keep it or not...

Texas Snyper

Smash Rookie
hi, im new to the scene and L@WL pointed me to you guys to get some smashin. yall still recruiting? im new but a fast learner. I live in Arlington, btw

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I like the pic and the words. Those can stay as is. The only problem I see with the pic is that his right elbow is not shaded with the rest of his body. Make Ness a little more centered make his bat a little more obvious, and give Ness that double vision effect thing you had.

The only thing I don't like is the background. I have three ideas:

1. Use the colors that you're using right now. Make it look like the colors are radiating from the center the mixture of purple and yellow to the mixture of purple and red.

2. Keep the same misty background but use the colors of psi magnet, and make the words look like pk flash (white words green aura).

3. Use the colors in the background of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCPiQT9bekc&watch_response

It takes a long time to load, but I think you'll understand what to do after you've watch all of it.

Edit: Wuss I saw your post. I don't have problems with it.

@ Texas Snyper: I think we're still recruiting. PM thelengend to talk to him about it. I already talke with L@wl.

Wuss

Smash Champion
you dont really know how I made the bg, so you can't really tell me how to do something with it, although that happens to be very easy, and I will do it soon. But for now, I have an ethics test tomorrow and I really need to study...
eidt: nvm

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Oh you mean at 2:57? That's just because my camera stops recording after three minutes. It only missed 20 seconds of the match where you basically **** me...

Thanks for the sig Wuss. Guess you'll have to make it over again... sorry.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
You guys REALLY need to exchange AIM info - the last 2 pages are just u 2 conversing.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObnoxious.

Wuss

Smash Champion
I dunno lawl, but it's too bad you were out of town when I went to max's...

here is a new one, I dunno if you'll like it, but here it is anyways...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Could you make it so Ness doesn't look like a rotting corpse? Look at the suggestions I said earlier and do those... I want to do a compare kinda thingy. For the other ones try the other pic of Ness you had. I'll try making one myself this weekend.

Edit: The text should definetely be changed back to the blue thing from before.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
zomg..y are you complaining...other than the shady pic of ness....its amazing!!!
btw...i really want one with YLink and his milk or arrows now...even though i really don't main him...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
waddup texas.
prepare to get owned.

YOU MAIN LINK!?!? *automatically becomes my new apprentice*

My first advice!? Keep marth and choose between link and CF. Two chars max to work on. You must main at least one top teir from the beggining if you ever want to win. I made the mistake of maining all link for 6 months before picking up fox. Now fox is credited to most of my wins. Sharpen up that marth. You know davanced techs riiight!?

If you dont mind me asking. How old are you!?

umm...yea.

THIS THREAD SUCKS PLEASE BAN / WARN WUSS AND SAGE FOR POSTING BORING VIDS AND BANNERS. save that shiit for AIM or PMs. *sighs* seriously.

Texas Snyper

Smash Rookie
well, of the 3 i am less skilled with marth. only reason i am good with him was because there was 1 player who mained marth and the only way i could seem to beat him was by taking up marth myself and doing the mirror match. i think link is more fun to play and im just skilled at falcon.

i do definatly want to get mroe skilled w/ marth since he has the most potential of the 3. but theres no way i can drop either link or falcon. maybe neglect them some, but not drop them. its just a shame that ness is much weaker in melee then the original SSB. i could **** w/ old school ness.

and yes, i am working on the advanced skills/techniques for my guys. right now i WD best on link.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
Texas, how old are you, can u drive?

- where do u live approximately? - Ballston? Clarendon? Rosslyn? Lee Hwy? 7 Corners? Columbia Pike? Gimme a ballpark. Solid. Don't listen to matt, he blows. I think he can play like, maybe 4 characters decently.

Matt, wut's the deal - we teamming at C3 ya? Don't back out on me - we need to smash beforehand somehow, but I'm mad busy these days. maybe late friday night.

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
I second Fats's opinion. Thats a super good sig fo sho. I mean, he DOES use a yoyo as a weapon. On the other hand, he can shoot fire, lightning, and green explody energy. I like the sig.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
prepare for a facial of ownage.

the masa and chz1 combo is unstoppable. lol we dont even have a team name... TNR i guess.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
THIS THREAD SUCKS PLEASE BAN / WARN WUSS AND SAGE FOR POSTING BORING VIDS AND BANNERS. save that shiit for AIM or PMs. *sighs* seriously.
Lol you said it alot nicer then I was gonna, **** really is annoying to see for like 3 pages.

Lawl, Sage an Wuss I challenge you all to 5$ MoneyMatches when we meet, I'm gonna teach you the meaning of no respect B!TCHES!

=]

Top Bottom