• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

Wuss

Smash Champion
lol EE, I'll mm you whenever we see each other (secretly knowing it will practically never happen...
I don't see why it's such a big deal guys. We were just trying to decide what should be on the sig and what not. It's really not that big of a deal to read a couple of pages of posting...
if you really care that much that were talking about the future potentiality of his sig, than alert the mods or some ****e and see what happens...
if I get like an infraction or something, it's not the end of the world, and I'll know that I shouldn't post about something pertinent to the topic (slightly I guess...)
whatever, much love all around...
anyways, lawl: here is a prototype of your sig...

it has to texts because I'm not sure which you'll want. I personally like the top one better, but you can decide, or say you want something different...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I just wanted to MM the other good Falco in TNR besides myself, I dont really care what you guys post I'm not captain or anything lol.

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
yea thats good....can you try the font in a Neon Green color to see if that works...and it should be Tha...not The...idk y...but i like it that why...better yet....make it say "Don't disobey Tha L@wl"

thanx in adv.

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
masa. hope u got my phone message. I'll be in wisconsin this weekend do to urgent family business, so I won't be attending C3. I don't think I'd want to team with u at this point anyway, because ur all up on chozen's nuts. call me.

lol at how repetitive this thread is. someone is annoying or spams, then gets ragged on, then terribly defends their case. I hate reading through 4 pages of bullshiit to find out that nothing remotely interesting has been posted.

Chozen - that song reminded me of the Mortal Combat Theme Song. Lmao - good ****.

EEvisu - wtf "want to play the only other good falco in TNR" - let's not forget about chozen...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ thats almost as funny as you being straight ^.O

@ bizy, I never here about him playing Falco much lol

Tha L@wl

Smash Journeyman
It amazing...i'd use it as my quote for sure...but can you make the other pic a bit clearer...if not...just erase it...and ill use it....Neon green FTW!!!

Texas: I just picked YLink and he is soooo much more fun than link....i just want someone to help me improve him...other than sage...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
lol, this thread almost went a full day without a post...

anyways... have i mentioned that not having money sucks? lol (i'm basically saying i cant go to c3)

Wuss

Smash Champion
actually lawl, I cant complete yours because my laptop got the blue screen of death, and I had to do a quick resotre aka my hard drive got wiped, so I cant work on your anymore...
I'll make you a newer/better one though...
here is a new one I just made randomly:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Have fun at C3 guys! I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow.. I'll just say that my friends aren't very good at smash.. so it'll be fun :)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
c3 was fun. tons of friendlies. I got took on most of the money matches. Aero's marth has good mind games :( maybe we'll do the rest of the fights another time.

It was fun, I actually felt like I was repping SoVa more than TNR. good stuff though

Wuss

Smash Champion
Actually, I dont think I can come at all this weekend to anything. I hate my life...
I can not wait until I have my full drivers license and can just drive to all this shizzi...
BTW, I'll get back to making you guys sigs soon. I'm still learning new things, once I get better, I'll do it...
here are some new ones I made if anyone wants them randomly...

Top Bottom