• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star Wolf Squadron: Back in Black

Patinator

Smash Champion
New rule.

You are not allowed religion, except Wolfism and Patinatorism. Those who don't believe in Wolfism and Patinatorism will die.

You must also always use "Wolf" in place of a swear- for example...

n00b: "whut skin does u yooze"

31337 SWS member: SHUT THE WOLF UP, FAILN00BSAUCE.

And: you must always bold and color gray, "Star Wolf Squadron".
I'd like to edit this and bring it back up again.

So guys, I'm gonna make a Social Group adaptation for us next time I'm on the internet. We can keep our spammy nonsense there, eh? Maybe some serious discussion too. We may have the O'Donnell Clan, but... It's not the Star Wolf Squadron. :/

Edit: Heh! What a way to start off page nine. :laugh:

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I'd like to edit this and bring it back up again.

So guys, I'm gonna make a Social Group adaptation for us next time I'm on the internet. We can keep our spammy nonsense there, eh? Maybe some serious discussion too. We may have the O'Donnell Clan, but... It's not the Star Wolf Squadron. :/

Edit: Heh! What a way to start off page nine. :laugh:
that is so wolfing awesome!!! Wolf yeah for koolness.

Patinator

Smash Champion
this board is gonna get so wolfin' confusing when people actually start talking about wolf, wolf. lol
But hey- confusing is Wolfing good. :bee:

Note to Switch: I can't invite you due to the weirdness of the first symbol in your name. >_> It's not invite-only, though...

EDIT: Also, on the subject of "Wolfing"- using it in a bad sense, like "my email is Wolfed up" gets you a Wolf Flash to the ***. We use Krystal for such things- hence, "My email alert system is all Krystal'd up..."

*HINT HINT ADMINS? :p*

Patinator

Smash Champion
Indeed, SmashNoob. I have, in fact, done that in real life... Only our enemy, KRYSTAL, is deserving of such a fate: her file name serves as a replacement for swears used for disappointment...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Nothing, it just seems very spammy. Plus, several other character groups have social group adaptations, like the Mushroom Heroes. *Pets Wolf93* ^.^

Say 93, I'm a bit confuzzled when it comes to locations. Is Belfast in Ireland? If so, you're epic.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
Nothing, it just seems very spammy. Plus, several other character groups have social group adaptations, like the Mushroom Heroes. *Pets Wolf93* ^.^

Say 93, I'm a bit confuzzled when it comes to locations. Is Belfast in Ireland? If so, you're epic.
thats fine with me
and YUP belfast is in northen ireland and why i'm epic

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
yes!! Biggie is wolfing back.That is like the wolf.Pat, looks like your gonna have to humbly step down from your leader position.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Sigh... Don't remind me...

Our chances of bringing back Relhots and/or Ghost are completely dashed, though. I HAD invited both to our social group... But... Well, no response. Heck, ever since, only the people you see as its members have been active. :/

Sigh... Well... Guess this is the official "I'm back to 'just some kid/Biggie's pack mule" post... No more... Alpha Wolf for me... I-I'll be okay...

:cry:

*shakes head* NO. That is Wolfing UnWolfly. It's... It's... KRYSTALLINE. :mad:

I'm still one of our top three: Biggie, Chaos, and little old ME! AHH-HA-HA-HA!

Veng

Smash Ace
Whats up guys... im kinda new to wolf, i wanna play some of you good wolfs!

its halloweeen so yea ill be on all night if anyone wannts to play...

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Sigh... Don't remind me...

Our chances of bringing back Relhots and/or Ghost are completely dashed, though. I HAD invited both to our social group... But... Well, no response. Heck, ever since, only the people you see as its members have been active. :/

Sigh... Well... Guess this is the official "I'm back to 'just some kid/Biggie's pack mule" post... No more... Alpha Wolf for me... I-I'll be okay...

:cry:

*shakes head* NO. That is Wolfing UnWolfly. It's... It's... KRYSTALLINE. :mad:

I'm still one of our top three: Biggie, Chaos, and little old ME! AHH-HA-HA-HA!
No, you're still in charge. It's not yet January 1, 2009, is it?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ummm pat or biggies, do i get one of those sigs for being in the SWS? :D

kudos to whoever made them, they look really nice btw

Wrath`

Smash Master
So the squadron is still kickin' around? I won a school tourny of mine with wolf if that adds anything to this topic.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Who are you?

OMG. KOARIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *E-hug*

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, MISTER? O_o

Actually, we're more or less B-Airing around. A-ha-ha. New flash: I'm the temporary Alpha Wolf. ;)

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Sorry that I've been semi inactive lately, guys. Anyways, I decree that our first act under a now active leader, shall be recruiting. I please ask that you all cooperate and help me recruit more people. And for ****'s sake Pat, erase the rules on the public group description.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
http://swsquadron.webs.com/
Since I noticed the old site is utter crap, I made a new one.

Sesshomuronay, thanks for the enthusiasm. Can you do me a favor and make a rough draft for a recruitment thread thing? Feel free to use pictures, flashy fonts, and pretend to be me. I will make the final adjustments and credit you, if you want to help. Just post it on here.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=5117 I created another hangout for you guys, and basically another site to try and recruit members. It's like a geek myspace. I'm working on the site and a new IRC chat for the site.

Top Bottom