• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star Wolf Squadron: Back in Black

Patinator

Smash Champion
OH SURE, I've been gone for six days, and no one cries for me. ...

Bah, oh well. Relhots, what's weird is... You're right. o_o Inactivity slowed after Raul went away. WTF happened to the poor guy anyway? Studying can't take six months. Unless you're nuts, but then I wouldn't know much about studying, eh? ;)

...Anyway, we SHOULD cease the talk of inactivity. After all inactivity, we inactivity have to DO something about inactivity it, not whine inactivity about it...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Oh TRUST ME, I know. >>;;;

Now, I invite anyone who hasn't popped in to critique anything to the thread I made, entitled "Four Things I shall Bring Up" or something like that.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well, school started for the poor public-schooled guy. I wonder where RAUL is. He's been gone for half a year or so... Jeez! I never even got to ask him how his name is pronounced: Rawl or Row-ool!!! :cry:

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
its pronnounced ra-ul if hes hispanic.i should know.aww comeone patintor you cant go to the dark side of the force!what willl we do without u ?

Patinator

Smash Champion
I can't tell, but based off of the last page or so, I'd say your location answers that. Yeah, way to go guys. REAL WOLF DISCUSSION. -_-

*Is partially to blame* :(

Sigh...

Patinator

Smash Champion
STFU EVERYONE. Moment of silence. SWF has lost one of the most knowledgable Wolves today.

Listen man, just let everyone know that I haven't quit Wolf, I have quit this site entirely. Like, it used to be good, back when there were like 14 or 15 of us on the wolf boards getting everything moving, but like, since brawls release, like 30000 more noobs have infested the site, and I just cant deal with it anymore. I spend most of my forum time at nintendo hub, come check it out sometime, better than here noobwise anyway. But yeah, if anyone on the wolf boards needs to know something, have them give me a ring on aim. Wolfinator33.
Koskinator. He left this message on my user page. *cries*

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Kosk just doesn't seem to think the rest of us will improve. I mean, maybe we didn't start up there like he did, but we're still trying to help out the wolf community. If anyone (Patinator) hears anything from kosk about wolf strategies or what not, it would be nice if you posted them somewhere over here for us to discuss on, even if kosk isn't around to debate or anything.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Kosk just doesn't seem to think the rest of us will improve. I mean, maybe we didn't start up there like he did, but we're still trying to help out the wolf community. If anyone (Patinator) hears anything from kosk about wolf strategies or what not, it would be nice if you posted them somewhere over here for us to discuss on, even if kosk isn't around to debate or anything.
Well, I'd rather we think of things ourselves. I mean, I'm not going to where Kosk suggested. :p Besides, we have to show HE isn't the only one with half a brain...

Plus you lot could just hunt him down on AMI or whatever it's called. AIM?

*Salutes* Fare ye well, Koskinator...

*Begins plotting ways for revenge*

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Yea the wolf community isnt useless. I mean back when I fought him I could barely wall of wolf but now I can scar and semi scar and w/e. The only AT thing for wolf I gotta learn now is DACUS.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I'm into brawl and pokemon. I've just been busy with school. I won't be the next raul, no worries. Pat, I'mma charge you with clan duties for a while. Maybe until next year.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'm into brawl and pokemon. I've just been busy with school. I won't be the next raul, no worries. Pat, I'mma charge you with clan duties for a while. Maybe until next year.
Eh, that's what I thought. Well, all right. Maybe I can finally be a non-pack mule! :laugh:

Yay. So I'm head honcho of the Star Wolf Squadron now!

:evil:

Heh. Now I can have power! ^_^ Thanks Biggie. Wish yeh luck.

Patinator

Smash Champion
We have, like... Almost none, Sess. I see me, you, Letterbomb.

Oh, and our newest member: JimboCav09! I'm about to PM the good news right now to answer his request.

Top Bottom