• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star Wolf Squadron: Back in Black

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Argh.

Oh, everyone, uh, look at my user page chat thing... Kosk left a memo?

My page has become a chat room on Kosk News Weekly. >_>

Also: I'm done with my semi off-topic posts now.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Lets discuss secondary characters. What secondaries do everyone think goes good with wolf?

In my opinion Zero suit samus is decent because she cant be chaingrabbed very well. Meta Knight is good too because... hes meta knight.

Come on guys lets discuss something! The thread was getting close to the 2nd page!

Patinator

Smash Champion
Lets discuss secondary characters. What secondaries do everyone think goes good with wolf?

In my opinion Zero suit samus is decent because she cant be chaingrabbed very well. Meta Knight is good too because... hes meta knight.

Come on guys lets discuss something! The thread was getting close to the 2nd page!
Yeah. Can't beat Meta Knight. :/ Heh.

Mm, if friendly fire is off, Falco (Ironic, no?), Snake, Pit, etc. teamed with Wolf on a stage like FD would be devastating if the Wolf & *character* were campers. With it off, I'm not sure- but Snake's been discussed in the Wolf teams thread.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I meant like other characters that you use you know like if you get owned by their falco in the first fight. But we could discuss good teammates too. IMO wolf works pretty good with ROB or Snake.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I misunderstood you, a hyuk hyuk... >_>

Secondaries... Secondaries... I'm not good at that! <_<

But I suppose... An anti-chain grab character is really all Wolf needs. So whoever has an advantage against Dedede, Ice Climbers, and Birdbrain! :bee:

Oh, and Meta Knight. Yoshi anyone? :p

JCav

Smash Lord
i like the whole star fox cast but when it comes tourney time, i have a hard time not going with wolf

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I misunderstood you, a hyuk hyuk... >_>

Secondaries... Secondaries... I'm not good at that! <_<

But I suppose... An anti-chain grab character is really all Wolf needs. So whoever has an advantage against Dedede, Ice Climbers, and Birdbrain! :bee:

Oh, and Meta Knight. Yoshi anyone? :p
Marth has an advantage on Falco, goes even with DDD, and has an advantage on IC's. Marth is also my main, Wolf is my secondary. Also, Marth's matchup against MK is one of the closest of any character, not by percentage, (60-40) it's just that top Marth vs. top MK matches are some of the closest matches I've ever seen.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I second Falco. I use Wolf against everyone except Falco and MK, who I use Falco against. Sometimes I use ROB, GaW or Marth but not very often. Wolf + Falco usually does it for me

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
whatsup guys?school has been a killer so i havent been able to log on as much.So pat,your taking over?!!thats cool.wanted to brawl you but your fc didnt appears under your username for some reason.And this is the one time i have wifi!

Patinator

Smash Champion
whatsup guys?school has been a killer so i havent been able to log on as much.So pat,your taking over?!!thats cool.wanted to brawl you but your fc didnt appears under your username for some reason.And this is the one time i have wifi!
ONE WORD THAT I NEVER WANT TO REPEAT IN MY LIFE AGAIN:

DIALUPINTERNETTHATFAILS.

:(

But yah, I'm da Alpha Wolf. Any female Wolves wanna pay trib-

...Yech. (Jk, jk, people! :p)

Hmm, let's discuss any combos we do as Wolf- and yes, I mean bona fide, definition-purist combos. Consecutive hits. Shall we?

I must admit, B-Air > double-jump B-Air > B-Air works well on Bowser! ^_^

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Against my friends bowser I can combo it so much. I do B-air B-air B-air and sometimes I can follow it up with a sweetspotted Side-B.

Another one I like is 0-lag F-air followed by a reflector and w/e you wanna follow it up with.

Patinator

Smash Champion
That is fun, lol.
Anything's fun to use on Bowser, the ultimate punching bag! :laugh:

B-Air > B-Air > B-Air > Wolf Flash... I've never done that, Sess, but it may be inescapable; I dunno! ^_^ It sounds epic... *drools*

There's also: D-Air > a lot of other stuff, as I mentioned in my annoying-dead thread on 'Spike Juggling'... You can follow Wolf's D-Air with so much stuff, it's crazy.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Actually, it's cool if they don't see it coming- and considering the suddenness of the Wolf Flash (Until the PHSKBLATHHSHHHH!!!1! :p)... It isn't humanly escapable. :D

Patinator

Smash Champion
oh noes is our squadron dying?

Lets discuss something: Bowser.

Bowser is easy to combo but dont underestimate him. He can shield grab pretty much everything wolf can do.
Hmm. I'll let you guys offer insight. The only Bowsers I've fought are Level 1-4. >_>

But if Bowser can shield grab anything Wolf does, can't anyone? :p

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
My friend does the exact same thing.He'll grab me and continuously use his chomping move.I HATE IT!
By the way, i know this is off topic but what music do you dudes listen too?Just wondering.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Um, well, I don't really like anything but the majority of video game music (NERD FTW) and... Well, Irish music...

I definitely hate nonsense like hip-hop, rap, metal... Etc.

Also: Bowser doesn't have a "chomp" move.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Koopa Klaw!
That was MELEE. This is BRAWL. (Thank goodness for periods; I'd be banned if I didn't have that first one! O_o)

Or is Wolf in Melee? :o I suppose you're/whoever is talking about the FLYING SLAM, not Koopa Klaw. It doesn't involve biting. :p

You're LB, right? ._.;;;

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
pat make meh a membah! im one of teh bestest peachez ever!! :D and i play wolf!!! double ownage right there!!!

haha yeah i wants to join :)

Patinator

Smash Champion
pat make meh a membah! im one of teh bestest peachez ever!! :D and i play wolf!!! double ownage right there!!!

haha yeah i wants to join :)
Done and done, not that I can edit the first post or anything.

NOW ON TO MORE BUSINESS! New rule.

You are not allowed religion, except Wolfism and Patinatorism. Those who don't believe in Wolfism and Patinatorism will die.

Oh, and how are y'all likin' the WBR report?

§witch

Smash Lord
That was MELEE. This is BRAWL. (Thank goodness for periods; I'd be banned if I didn't have that first one! O_o)

Or is Wolf in Melee? :o I suppose you're/whoever is talking about the FLYING SLAM, not Koopa Klaw. It doesn't involve biting. :p

You're LB, right? ._.;;;
Yes, I am, and I know thta's melee, I said it cuz that's what he described.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
I think he meant the attack bowser can do when he grabs you.

I dont really listen to much music except for video game stuff.
That's exactly what i meant.Thanks sess!.Sorry for the wrong terminology.Oh and pat, i also listen to videogame music.Rght now iv'e gone from brawl music to kingdom hearts music.:chuckle:

Top Bottom