• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Star Wolf Squadron: Back in Black

Patinator

Smash Champion
only use wolfs dthrow or upthrow (to juggle).
if you do get a grab with wolf, try letting them go without throwing them and then laser them or fsmash them. when you dthrow, use a laser or a short hop laser. sometimes i short hop dair to punish rolls towards me.
with the uthrow, use it to get them up in the air so that you can uair juggle.
Hm, I'll have to try that DThrow > F-Smash thing...

Typically, I throw people only down. Either to get them away for a while so I can regroup, or, if they're above 120%, I throw them at the edge, so they go at about a 45 degree angle down. Which leads to one of my typical finishers, Wolf's D-Air. :bee:

Or, the ever-useful Snake gimping.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
snake can usually just get back with his double jump unless he is really damaged and you dthrow him close to the ledge. also, smart snakes will recover using their down B to renew their recovery ._.
now that we have the thread on the right track, why don't we all describe our play style?
i would call mine passive aggressive. i sit back and laser, i just try to rack up damage as much as i can, because lasers create openings. when they get close enough, i will exploit an opening and usually rack up 40+ damage after that. then i kill and repeat the process. if they get to close, i just push them away and space myself enough to keep lasering. when i get into that aggressive stage when i find openings i usually use f-smashes, d-smashes, grabs, and BAIRS, lots of BAIRS. when someone uses ice climbers or the likes to counter pick me, i usually shift my playstyle completely to aggressive. it throws most people off balance, and it makes it so i can't really be countered. just outplayed.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Why don't we talk about Wolf's chaingrab? Don't worry, it has to do with AAA and I invented it. I'll try it on anyone here, and I'll upload of video of it on wifi.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Is this one of those grab-release things? I heard the timing for wolf with that was terribly hard ._. But as for throws, the options out of grab-release sound like loads of fun :D Anyways, video of the chaingrab would be very much appreciated >.>

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
It's not that easy to do. I'll probably include it in my combo video comming up and make a new thread on these boards advertising this clan and the Wolf Chaingrab. It's inescapable if youi're fast enough.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
biggie, you need to make me almighty leader since you're too lazy to add new members.
btw, you should do an activity sweep. you should PM everyone, and if they don't respond within 5 days, you remove them from the team. if they pm you back, and they aren't normally around, you should tell them to be more active.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
biggie, you need to make me almighty leader since you're too lazy to add new members.
btw, you should do an activity sweep. you should PM everyone, and if they don't respond within 5 days, you remove them from the team. if they pm you back, and they aren't normally around, you should tell them to be more active.
Most of the people who join don't be active at all, which is why I hesitate to let more join. All of you should do tests and recomend me people who care for the clan and will be active for fun things.

starwolf216

Smash Apprentice
incativity member sweep?jesus christ! good thing i decided to post tody or i might have been taken off the roster.

Top Bottom