• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dble post, I main ics I will teach u everything i know. You won't want to pass this up!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
pitzer shmitzer

ok so heres the deal!

due to not having enough people confirmed in my car and a strict cash limit, i started looking for a ride to MD. i found a spot with doom but i had to find a ride home, which i cant. so if im going to drive, im going to need the van filled up as possible. id be planning to leave really early (like 6)

this is my interested list so far:

famous
unknown?
and a maybe from dios

if i can get enough confirmed, well do this!

my numbers 636 8237 text or call me if interested

D0N

Smash Ace
I may go outta town next weekend, but it would be cool to see SK again. Just a heads up I may not be there.

D0N

Smash Ace
I played H4X, Famous played D1AOS, and Mashi played Slash. I complained at first, but then I remembered there were 5-6 pools and more than 5 of us lol. Tant did his job right for sure

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
beastly. i just wanna know how it is before i go there. i'm always down for travel.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo I may hit it up, I leave sc to ny this day it'll be along the way maybe I'll stop and chill or enter and come hoe a day later

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lolx back to the old times hahaha. used to play ******** hours. i quit when you left. now you back so i play again. =P

Top Bottom