• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Just go to meebo.com u can Log into all ur instant messaging through that including msn and aim even favebook!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo i remember that kadaj was meating riding all the top players. and didnt wanna kick it with SoVa or do SoVa crews.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Today was awesome, best turnout to a tourney I've been able to make in awhile :D

GGs to everyone

RBM I think you only dropped one or two grabs on me. good ****! I gotta get you heated again >:D
D1aos: Congrats again man, I hope we keep meeting in bracket cus its only a matter of time...
D0N: Good ****, watching you and H4x team was pretty awesome haha DDDK
Mashi: Thanks for teaming, I gotta get better clutching!
Zo: Sorry about the confusion. GGs today glad we didnt meet in bracket again haha
H4x: Good matches, wish we both made it past the icekids =/
Darkflame: Good job again today man, I like your lucario <3
Dobee, Geno, Pitxer, famous: Havent played you in forever! COME GET SOME!

Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving break. Hope to see everyone in 2 weeks!

Oh and get GAME FACE'd *****es!!!! Vid will be up soon :D MWHAHAHAHAH!

D0N

Smash Ace
Man slash, I remembered you were doing it mid tourney and forgot where the laptop was lol.

Teams was 6 teams

1) D0N + H4X
2) D1AOS + Dark Flame
3) Mashi + Slash

GGs everyone. New PR soon.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
nothing too embarrassing from anyone haha

How did everyone like doin doubles first? I'd like to keep that up if possible, much less salt that way it seems :)

D0N

Smash Ace
Doubles first was ok I guess. I'm nuetral. I know sometimes people see the competition and bail out before singles though. This is not something I've seen just here, but something I've seen in general. Let 'em leave though, doubles first is kinda standard if its done :ohwell:

The following was found on SRK forums.

Smash Brothers Tournament at Replays in Virginia Beach
-no details about which Smash Brothers game it is.
-no details about time or date.
-no other details other than "sign-up."
-"Play Pacman! You could win an Atari Game System!" (probably something else they're doing)

2093 General Booth Blvd. #104 (behind the McDonalds)
Virginia Beach
427-9001

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
GGs everyone, can't wait until the next tourney. :D

Since this week will end up being a short college week, I'll be uploading the videos for winners, losers, and grand finals on Tuesday night. In addition to that, I will be making a another playlist for the SoVAToD channel labeled "Friendlies." Feel free to save replays for any friendlies from now on and let me know, I'll upload them and put them in the playlist. This time all matches for winners, losers, and grand finals were saved. Maybe next time even more will be recorded.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol ya that post sounds sketch. anyone know where i can cop some dank atari?? lol

but good **** yesterday everyone!

D0N - im def liking the d3 dk team combo. thanks for getting all those kills. d throw to donkey punch is too good! not to mention delfino is the DDK stage!
RBM - another close set dawg! i gotta stick to those smaller stages. quit takin the credit for carlos working everybody lol
Mashi - watch where youre going you fool!
Darkflame and D1AOS - good matches in doubles! dark should just start using lucario against me :D
Slash - these birds gotta smash those twin *******!

sooo ya, way fun yesterday. as far as the whole doubles 1st thing, i liked it. paying for it all up front guarantees that people would stay, why leave if youve already paid? itd prolly be a little smoother if we had just 1 more set up. the tv was there, but no wii. i know DF said hed bring his next time.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yo don i sent you the bracket/placing for tod9 so you can update when you check your pm =P

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
D1AOS when you Jump and Down B into someone and they are shielding you can grab them instead of just shielding to cancel it in front of to them or up airing in the air behind them after going past their shield.
If he reacts properly on you whiffing an up air like that he can punish you for it.
If you want to hit with an aerial or are looking for it to connect do the aerial on reaction, same with the grab. Don't auto pilot your actions

You can even grab them on hit lol

Have you seen X's and Espy's matches before? (like the more recent sets they have)

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
D1AOS when you Jump and Down B into someone and they are shielding you can grab them instead of just shielding to cancel it in front of to them or up airing in the air behind them after going past their shield.
If he reacts properly on you whiffing an up air like that he can punish you for it.
If you want to hit with an aerial or are looking for it to connect do the aerial on reaction, same with the grab. Don't auto pilot your actions

You can even grab them on hit lol

Have you seen X's and Espy's matches before? (like the more recent sets they have)
Yes, I know that, and yes I have seen many of X's and Espy's matches (including the more recent ones). I do use it though, perhaps I should look over these matches a bit more. I still haven't uploaded the GF matches yet, but they'll be uploaded soon. Thanks for the criticism Kadaj. :)

Top Bottom