• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I see you do it here and there, the thing that just stuck out to me was when they block you just like shoot past them and up air even though it won't hit. In my exp. they usually get punished for it at higher levels of play. Other than that you seemed to do pretty well.

Keep it up man

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea... I suck at punishing sonics ball attacks but I think I'm getting it down. GF's went better.

The youtube link for the tournament vids has been added to the ToD series results post in the PR thread.

D0N

Smash Ace
So for teams, we should all draw names out of a hat for our partner and see what happens for a tourney (I think its called scrambled eggs).

I'll bring the hat ;)

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Lol. We should do that next time as a "Secret Santa" doubles.

That or we pick each others names out of a hat and play each other's mains. ;D

D0N

Smash Ace
Who all wants to go to Tants tourney on Dec. 10/11? And who wants to drive/how much for gas? Start posting stuff up so we can get organized about this. Its in 2 weeks.

H4X are you still driving there?

Slash is your car full?

So far this is who I know is interested...

Slash (driver)
Linkomac
Darkflame
Fumbles

(no confirmed driver)
D0N
H4X
Famous
Mashi
Zo (I think)
D1AOS (I think)

basically everyone listed or not it seems like. So who's driving???

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i think hax is driving his van you can ask him. i'm driving but full car. zo is going to be with me.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Wish i could come with you guys! ill be there on the 19th tournament biweekly. I expect everyone to be there. And i expect everyone to enter. And i expect slash to host something on Saturday so i can train kids before the tournament. hype!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'm always the one hosting here lolx. if you going to be in my area drop by. you still know where i live.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I think imma be a jojos for a few days you know i dont drive your gonna have to take me to the tournament if you go unless i can convince duane and jojo to come Lol. Ill chip in for gas and do teamsies if frannie isnt going. assuming there teamsies

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lolx take that scooter i gave to you years ago hahaha. scoot on to my house. j/k. yeah i'll pick you up.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
as of now its just me and fumbles confirmed in Fumbles car.

Fumbles(driver)
Slash
_______
_______(possibly Linkomac)

He was gonna let me know the gas money situation this week, so as of now we're lookin to pick atleast one other person up to go. D0n were you looking for a ride with us? I'm thinkin he's gonna ask $20 bucks per person if we have a full car.

Famous if H4x isnt grabbin you we should be able to scoop you too.

D0N

Smash Ace
Slash ill ride with you guys, 20$ is cool. My phone is dead right now or I'd call about details... but I'll have my charger back by saturday. I thought you were driving cuz it said Slash's car in the tournament thread.

SK bring dr.grandpa with you!

D0N

Smash Ace
There is a chance I may not be there tomorrow. Its Finals time for me and I didnt get any work done today like I wanted to. I just kinda played pacman and donkey kong among during the time I was supposed to lol. I didn't even want to buy donkey kong today, it was my moms birthday and I bought it when I went to the mall for a card/present cuz... well how can I NOT get the game with those gift cards? :laugh:

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I've been playing Shuffle! most of my day today, but managed to finish my work up. As per all my exams, I'm most likely not going to study.

D0N of course you should get into playing Donkey Kong, you're a DK main! Look for an Ice Climbers game for me, so hard to find.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I'm more :mad: than you could ever imagine. I start to have bad habits and mess up easy stuff when I get really nervous. It's detrimental. Guess I gotta wait till I actually have money before I can try out anything new. :skull:

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Good games today guys, lets keep it movin'.

Not sure what was up today, especially with that SD vs. Mashi in the first match of GF, lol. That was my bad, I honestly thought the match was over. :facepalm:

Then there's also the whole not saving WF and LF, for some reason I thought LF was already going on, even though I was playing in WF...don't ask. :confused:

Anyway, one thing I want to say. In future tournaments, if you feel like you're having trouble with a match-up (or if you just want a match to look back on) and want to save the replay for future reference (i.e. noticing your mistakes), just save it and let me know, I'll gladly upload it for you. Looking back over your matches really helps you analyze where you are going wrong with the decisions you make, as they are not as easily identifiable when you are actually playing. We all have some improving to do, at the end of the day it's not just about repping yourself, but also SoVA. ;)

D0N

Smash Ace
We didn't want to save losers finals in teams cuz I had every intention of throwing that match anyway and just had fun with it. Sorry Doom, CPU lv.10's only take you to the place right before you win $$$.

As for my singles performance, I dunno if I felt out of place for going to the tourney on a day I felt I shouldn't, I played around with texture hacks too much, I played teams late without paying and kinda screwed over slash + zo (maybe this, I did feel kinda bad just didn't think of this till now. Sorry guys), I'm waiting for next week, a combinaiton of all that, or what. Whatever it was I had 0 will to play in tourney and running into IC, IC, and then loser of Falco/D3 didn't help lol.

Don't worry RBM, I'm sure you'll figure something out to kill your nerves RBM. Just take it as a learning experience.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Force replay code. We need it. Cause everyone forgets to save.
This.
RBM if you can find it with smash stack send me the link and I'll make 3 SD cards with it.

Good tourney everyone, I'm really excited for next weekend >_>

And don if you have to apologize for winning...you're doing it wrong! WHERE'S GENO TO TEACH YOU HOW TO GET MAD!?

D0N

Smash Ace
This.
RBM if you can find it with smash stack send me the link and I'll make 3 SD cards with it.

Good tourney everyone, I'm really excited for next weekend >_>

And don if you have to apologize for winning...you're doing it wrong! WHERE'S GENO TO TEACH YOU HOW TO GET MAD!?
I guess I am. Still, if I wanted to win and M2K came late to takeover teams for my next opponent in losers who was an easy win, I'd be pretty upset. Not that I'm M2K but you get the general idea. It's just the general principle, though it was only 2$ anyway. I guess I just have to much too much pride to take full advantage of certain loop holes with these competitions. Like Japes :laugh:

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I guess I am. Still, if I wanted to win and M2K came late to takeover teams for my next opponent in losers who was an easy win, I'd be pretty upset. Not that I'm M2K but you get the general idea. It's just the general principle, though it was only 2$ anyway. I guess I just have to much too much pride to take full advantage of certain loop holes with these competitions. Like Japes :laugh:
Hey! First of all I didn't know you had such an ego...(I'm impressed :awesome:), secondly, HE took ME to Japes! I do not apologize for the **** that happens there.

Though, I was a gentleman and wore a condom.

In all seriousness, speaking of tourney loopholes, I wish we had more of SoVA's pocket MKs these last two tourneys. I have a feeling there will be a lot at Tant's.
I'm so hyped!!

and RBM I too have know idea how smash stack works =/ I just don't have a hacked wii so I'd need to be able to boot it from the Stage builder

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Hey! First of all I didn't know you had such an ego...(I'm impressed :awesome:), secondly, HE took ME to Japes! I do not apologize for the **** that happens there.

Though, I was a gentleman and wore a condom.
:awesome:

In all seriousness, speaking of tourney loopholes, I wish we had more of SoVA's pocket MKs these last two tourneys. I have a feeling there will be a lot at Tant's.
Oh come on now, we ALL have pocket MKs, you could have just asked anyone for friendlies with their MK. :skull:

Seriously, I only play MK to help people with the MU, I won't play him otherwise. Except if I wanna ditto **** someone. (looking at you Doom, even though we didn't get to finish)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Looking forward to seeing everyone again alot of positive attitudes to help this community grow. I like it!

LiNKoMAC

Smash Rookie
Good news! I got a job with great pay and great hours!
Bad news... I work Fri. & Sat.... : ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( <<<Saddest face ever...

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
SK, he kinda wanted to run a tourney on Saturdays. : '(

Anyway, since I wont be coming to any ToD's for a while (at least until I get some Christmas money). I'll be plotting with Dark secretly to destroy you all upon my return (too bad it won't work).

Top Bottom