• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Very inportant that everyone reads this, omgh4x (rusty) is in intensive care unit at the first colonial hospital in Virginia beach. He fell through skylight on the roof of a building, he has a fractured skull and swelling, I urge everyone that can make it to please come to the hospital and visit him to give our support.

He will be in the first colonial hospital in Virginia beach Virginia go to th front desk and ask to visit russel painter . This is all the info I know, me and frann will be visiting there tomorrow.

rhan

Smash Hero
Holy shiit that's terrible... :(

If I could drive I would be down there..

He shall be in my prayers for a safe and fast recovery..

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah I would like an update too.

Or if anyone is going up there and is passing through Hampton scoop me.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully h4x will make a speedy recover, he's a cool guy to hang around. :(

On a lighter note, good games everyone. Didn't really feel like myself today, though I didn't do too badly. Congrats on your 2nd place finish geno, and also for 3 stocking me on Rainbow Cruise. XD I'll hop on uploading these tourney matches asap.

I also want to thank SK for the matches and the tips today. I did so much better in our friendly than in the tourney, but that was after you gave me the tips. :p

At any rate, today was good, but MKZR needs to show up to another tourney so that my Sonic can kick him around a bit.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Very inportant that everyone reads this, omgh4x (rusty) is in intensive care unit at the first colonial hospital in Virginia beach. He fell through skylight on the roof of a building, he has a fractured skull and swelling, I urge everyone that can make it to please come to the hospital and visit him to give our support.

He will be in the first colonial hospital in Virginia beach Virginia go to th front desk and ask to visit russel painter . This is all the info I know, me and frann will be visiting there tomorrow.
I prey that he's okay and he can make a recovery.
wow!!!! :c

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Hopefully h4x will make a speedy recover, he's a cool guy to hang around. :(

On a lighter note, good games everyone. Didn't really feel like myself today, though I didn't do too badly. Congrats on your 2nd place finish geno, and also for 3 stocking me on Rainbow Cruise. XD I'll hop on uploading these tourney matches asap.

I also want to thank SK for the matches and the tips today. I did so much better in our friendly than in the tourney, but that was after you gave me the tips. :p

At any rate, today was good, but MKZR needs to show up to another tourney so that my Sonic can kick him around a bit.

ggs man. thanks.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
Hey guys, this is Rusty's friend, Paige. Just wanted to give you guys an update. He is making great progress. He's gotten a lot of sleep between yesterday. He got a cat scan yesterday and the results came out good. His lab results came back normal. He's talking and being responsive. Keep thinking of him & his family. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be out of ICU and more people can go visit him.
<3
Oh one more thing. There's going to be a show on Wednesday in Norfolk where they will be collecting donations towards Rusty's hospital bills..You guys should all try to make it out if you can
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=177688612249758&index=1

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks for the update Paige!

I played pretty bad at that tourney. I dunno how many times I SD'd in my set with Cura lol. Although one of them was completely my fault for deciding to experiment mid tourney while winning... Then there were my random u-smashes and technical mistakes. Its an annoying habbit lately :c. I may need a break. Either way ggs everyone. I saw in improvement in Zo for using the chaingrab and having it work, and Geno for playing the DK matchup like he read it in a textbook.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
What were the results?(still Paige,btw)
& Don..did I hear you lost to geno..say what?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
doom is holding a smashfest.

i went to the hospital today. still no visitors allowed. but he's getting better and his mom said he's able to speak a lot more now and he's going to try eating today.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Slash if you end up needing a ride let me know I could probably pick you up if you need

rhan

Smash Hero
How would you guys feel if I said I wanted to play some Brawl?

Only teams though.

Cuz I don't like 1v1's.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Ggs everyone.

Slash--if you keep up your falco practice it's gonna get scary. Srsly. I hate that stupid bird and I'm glad I get some practice against a falco main.

Can't do tonight. Probably next week sometime.

Edit: also dubs is awesome and I'm always wanting to do more more dubs.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I'm up for some brawl, but I STILL don't know where Mashi lives so I can't go anywhere.

I've been pretty melancholy about my skill for a while and could really use some playtime. =/

Top Bottom