• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
Update on Rusty!!!
He's out of ICU and will hopefully be out of the hospital completely either tomorrow or Monday!
As soon as he gets out of the hospital, I'm sure he'll call you guys to come see him!

Coney

Smash Master
Update on Rusty!!!
He's out of ICU and will hopefully be out of the hospital completely either tomorrow or Monday!
As soon as he gets out of the hospital, I'm sure he'll call you guys to come see him!
is this about OMGH4X?

i know i'm in this kinda late but just wanted to send my condolences, i heard something terrible happened and i really liked the guy from the little time we talked at tant's, wanted to see if he was okay

if so, i'm very glad and congrats!

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
is this about OMGH4X?

i know i'm in this kinda late but just wanted to send my condolences, i heard something terrible happened and i really liked the guy from the little time we talked at tant's, wanted to see if he was okay

if so, i'm very glad and congrats!
Yes, Hax = Rusty.

Even with Rusty downed this week, are we going to be able to have the biweeklies?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
there was a biweekly last time i was there when rusty first went into the hospital so they will continue, I believe rusty is doing better i know hes out of the icu and is recovering really well and i believe he should be out of the hospital very soon.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
UPDATE: Rusty is out of the hospital.He's at his mom's house recovering now.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Not gonna be there Sunday. I'll be there on the 16th.

Glad hax is doing better.

Instead of doing a pot at next few tourneys maybe we can help with hax's hospital bills instead? I know there was a show that they already did but didn't know if he could use more help.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Maybe wanna see if one of the local venues would let us host a smash tourney donating money to his bills. Hopefully bring in bigger crowds, both to help Rusty and the tourney scene in general

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Then just show up and play friendlies, rbm. Even if you have no money to play doesn't mean you shouldn't go get some practice.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Then just show up and play friendlies, rbm. Even if you have no money to play doesn't mean you shouldn't go get some practice.
I mean I don't have the money to be giving ALL of it away all willy nilly. If I win tomorrow, I'll get have the pot to Rusty, but not the whole thing. And its not like I'm going to win. :(

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm not going tomorrow. And I'm not going to what Kadaj posted. I may just be inactivate for a bit actually.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
there will be a tourney tomorrow guys. see you all tomorrow. i'll be hosting. sorry for the late notice.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well, I could really only afford to do it for one of you but whoever beats me first gets it, call your order now suckas =P

D0N

Smash Ace
Cool thanks for the offer. I'm already paid for so ill leave it for someone else.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
i'm heading back to sova on sunday, won't be able to attend the tournament if there is a ToD this weekend, but i'll be coming to the ones after this weekend. Hope to see everyone soon, also I might be able to bring my own TV and Wii, so hit me up if on my cell if you have any questions. my cell is (703)-895-1364

Top Bottom