• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I can roll with pitzer and don and famous, just sayin'

wifi might not help timing issues but if I treat it properly as practice it really does help everything but a few specific parts of the game

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ohhh mannn do we hafta make a sova pr so the **** talk can really start?

D0N

Smash Ace
If we made a PR, we dont even have 10 players to put on really. Could do 5 tho. I'm not for or against

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ha you guys really want me to make one? lets see how this next tourney goes, and well discuss a list using results and stuff

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Might be up for some BRAWLZ tomorrow night. Would have to be at my place though and I still wouldn't be sure until around 2 or 3ish.

Tired of trying to powershield my way through projectile spam on wifi. *****es camp way too ****ing much and my aggressive style of approach (ps or space in front) does not work well on wifail. Sometimes I wonder why I ever play online, I'd probably get better just working against a lv5 or so CPU.

In short, wifi sucks and yes I'm *****ing again

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
You play MK, you have no reason to *****. Ice Climbers on wifi is worth *****ing about. One lag spike drops your grab guaranteed. =/

I cant go out tomorrow, got a huge load of homework.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I hate spamming nado on wifi though; it's impossible to ****ing deal with if you're fighting against it, where offline you still have a chance.

All I ended up doing to him was nado spam. It makes me worse, not better.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
At least the opponent has somewhat of a chance to deal with though.

At any rate, free this evening if anyone wants to smash, I'll be home and ready by 5. Aim me or call (7575351692). I'll have to be at my place cause I gotta wash clothes.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im moving into my new place tomorrow. i can hold a fest saturday is anyones interested

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
oshi i completely forgot about this.
Unrelated, any of you have xbox live?
add me if you do.
I'm "xX Prison Guard"

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo if anyone wants to shred the shed and play tonight hit me up. i have enough room for like 3 setups. im thinking about starting around 9ish.

636 8237

D0N

Smash Ace
Inferno whats your address? you can just pm it to me if you don't want to post it.

D0N

Smash Ace
yea I saw his location was Richmond. Its on the way to NoVA so I was checking how far outta the way.

Top Bottom