• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
who is this kid in this hat?

troll panel member list:
-sk

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hahahahahahahaha ya that $30 is gunna get you real far

D0N

Smash Ace
If you want a panel I think mashi would fit nicely if he's up for it. He's always there, been around awhile, and always places well.

And if there's a ranking there should be a theme such as Mortal Kombat, Dynasty Warriors, Street Fighter, Megaman, WWE superstars... something

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
until konky dong comes out to play and puts me in my place. lol. still cannot figure out that monkey. i will keep trying until i do though. =]

D0N

Smash Ace
I never would have thought I'd hear that a year ago :laugh:. I wonder how long ill keep this up before you figure it out...

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hmm a theme huh? re4 isnt a real resident evil....

dynasty warriors is cool, ill suggest biker mice from mars, street sharks, gargoyles, rugrats, rocket power, doug, hey arnold, the goonies, big bad beetle borgs, reboot, action league now, adventure time, marvel villans (to keep with the doom theme) or pro melee players

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
id back it.... or ghost in the shell!

how about full house!?

we could use a lot of these seeing wed make a new one every time we refreshed the list.

i think our list should only be a top 5, at least until we grow a bit

my panel nominees:
mashi - all the reasons don said
don - he takes all of our money every 2 weeks

id also like to believe that i have a say????

i dunno, any other suggestions??

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I never liked full house. But gahhh, wish I remembered the gargoyles cartoon characters.

Since we're so small, we just need 2 panelists. Thats half of the total PR right there. (2 panelists to 5 PR players compared to 5 to 10)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'm down for whatever crowd wants lolx. =P. mvc2 theme. sentinel. that is all.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
mvc2 has wayyy too many characters for a 5 person list. cartoons tend to have groups of 5

the bandman makes sense. as long as the 2 of them are down.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hmmm hay arnold seems to be getting a good response. i just feel like everyones doing dbz/ect. i want us to have something different. my full house offer still stands.

oh and sk, i was thinking maybe levels of janitors. like 5 would be dust pan boy, then make it better as it goes up. sweeper, vindow viper, custodian, master janitor. the runners up could be the night staff.

D0N

Smash Ace
No full house. Come to think of it... Does that show have black people? Not that I really care lol I just dont want it. Fresh Prince? Friends? other sit-coms?

If its Hey Arnold ill be that one bully that arnold tutored. Turvold I think? I think its been done though :(

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
cooommee on don! you could be uncle jessie!! FFFUUUUUUUUU! hey arnolds been done!? ballllzz! (harold)

i like fresh prince, it could be will, carlton, geoffry, jazz, and uncle phil??? lol

how about All That characters!!?? id wanna be ed from goodburger, or repair manmanmanmanmanmanman

D0N

Smash Ace
Hey Arnold is not being done now, but im sure ive seen it somewhere. Old 8 bit chars like pacman, digdug, excitebike, FF1 chars? Then we can do a 0m 25m 50m 75m 100m thing and have the old DK stage as a background.

Or cleaning products > mops lol. Pinesol, Mr.Clean... I dunno

300? Gods? GTA? Gears of War?

Other PRs: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278504

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
megaman is still my favorite i heard so far. lol. or just stick to marvel/dc villains like our venue theme.

D0N

Smash Ace
I saw 2 other PRs with Megaman, but nobody with Magaman X. Mashi's point makes sense tho, marvel/dc villians is already a theme sort of

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Megaman X command mission PR. We got Spider, Massimo, Cinnamon, Marino, Axl, Zero, X I call Zero. Or we can do bosses too, Like Ninetails lolz.

Top Bottom