• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
dope mashi! ill update the thread. im also starting to write the results thread.

about these rules.... infinites... don...:urg:

lets just ban meta lol sadfacepitzer

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Lemme in? I main pika and I'm pretty practical with every character (but snake and climbers).
I live 3-4 minutes from the tower. I'm on a phone so it's a trouble to go through threads so if somebody will pm me about gettogethers.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
I gots an idea.

Rusty, why don't you edit the initial post of the thread whenever we have something going on?

Also having a pika main in the area will be good for some practice =) don't really have anyone around that plays pika seriously, just a few of us on the side I think

D0N

Smash Ace
Man Geno... you gotta learn how to use the edit button and fix your original post instead of making a new post lol.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ive already started that geno, i put the link to ToD2 on the 1st post last week.

when are we going to have another fest? im free wed and thurs, if we can find a place to play at.

edit: also, guys check this out, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282814 its a new recommended rule set. the new info about ties/starter stages is interesting

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Geno, your name is rusty? You don't remembah me? Sean, the sheik main? Ran dark world decks?

Edit: toasty lives and virginia
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

D0N

Smash Ace
Geno, your name is rusty? You don't remembah me? Sean, the sheik main? Ran dark world decks?

Edit: toasty lives and virginia
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
he moved to GA about a year ago. And Rusty is H4X

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yeah but my falco was on point yesterday with the chaingrabs. you remembered.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh, my bad, geno called hax rusty so I got mixed up. There use to be a peach main named rusty here...
D0n: sadface
Hax told me the biweeklys were on fridays. Is there a reason why this one's on a Sunday?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol i dunno what i was thinking when i typed friday, my bad!

must have CPed green greens :D

I'd say we're all a bit rusty...

harhar
oh good one! im gunna slash you! theres no talon how mad i am at you!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo mashi, Pound 5 is at the exact same hotel we stayed for anime usa when we went with your sister. We pretty much have to go now..

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Brawl back room?
Heard? I witnessed it when I beat someone at a melee tournament and asked them to play brawl friendlies only to get punched in the face.
Let's go to pound and ask everyone to play brawl friendlies.

Ippo7

Smash Rookie
hey yall i just came bac to the 757 from japan and craig i mean kadaj told me there were finally sum more beasty players in sova so im just tryna get my practice on :psycho: is there any players in the vicinity of hampton/newport news?:p

Genosync

Smash Cadet
hey yall i just came bac to the 757 from japan and craig i mean kadaj told me there were finally sum more beasty players in sova so im just tryna get my practice on :psycho: is there any players in the vicinity of hampton/newport news?:p
pitzer newport news, famous hampton

D0N

Smash Ace
BBR is a big deal.

EDIT @ Don: idk, since I've heard melee were pretty flamey toward brawl players. :/
sent you a #

Top Bottom