• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Barrier

Smash Cadet
^

Snitching doesn't make you an intimidating internet troll. Also, I'm the guy who burned you when Looft was also chilling with us, remember?

The Brawl stream shouldn't be that big enough of a deal to hold a grudge against me.

Barrier

Smash Cadet
I can say the same. Heard you were an Olimar that died at 69% one set because of bad DI.

But now you ****. <3

Barrier

Smash Cadet
You're going to hold one lightly trolled stream against me?

> riveting tale chap

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you know that this only calls for another fist fight MM with him googs, i got ur back bro

Gichan

Smash Champion
We went by regions. Yes i know you wanna see your city there, but it works out better because you'll have stronger regions like that. Sauga will not appear as Sauga on the PR, it will be Peel, now commence the waahs.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just wait until Chatham makes the PR. GODLIKE region.

Oh wait I stopped playing D:
Someday maybe I'll come back though ^^

Gichan

Smash Champion
?

Why wouldn't people care about the PR? It gives you some sense of accomplishment.

Joe you just care for $$$ gtfo.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ive come to notice that the majority of people care the most about the PR before actually getting on it.

once they finally get on it, they dont really care anymore.
especially for a region as small and pretty much unnoticed as ontario

Iliad

Smash Lord
I dunno bro. I kinda enjoy being on the PR. So does Tin, so does Rai, so does Gi, so does Geoff, I'm sure whitby cares too...

You're kind of the minority here right now Alex.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I dunno bro. I kinda enjoy being on the PR. So does Tin, so does Rai, so does Gi, so does Geoff, I'm sure whitby cares too...

You're kind of the minority here right now Alex.
no not really, doc, hype, ace, mikey, nickcam, wolfblade, pastaboy, brose, wolfblade, fool, lots of other guys i cant really remember right now who used to be on the PR dont care about the PR much

Hype

Smash Lord
well of course they stopped caring when they stopped playing.

When they did play some of them cared, some of them didn't, and some of them just pretended not to.

Most of those people cared when they were moving up but stopped caring when our PR solidified and stopped changing.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Patches can have my PR spot, for free.....wait, I lied. On condition you hook me up with a hot scene chick from your city (Y).

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
well the $$ is def a big motivation but i play for competition over anything

i care moreso about skill than PR position which imo is fair,like id take alot more pride in making NY/NJ top 10 for example

Last edited:
Top Bottom