• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Glitch/Tech/Non-obvious move list & Gimp Guide *updated 2/16*

Kiro13

Smash Cadet
Sorry to sound like an utter complete noob but can someone explain to me exactly what Stutter stepping is?

Also when edge guarding I found it useful to use the spring especially when they are holding onto the ledge because the spring rebounds the person off the ledge and gets sent flying down a little. Though I am not sure if its good to do that if it may just leave you open most of the time, so I was wondering what everyone elses input on using the spring for edge guarding purposes?

Browny

Smash Hater
lol i do that ALL the time in the vain hope my enemy will decide to hang on the edge for whatever reason too long such that thier invincibility frames wear off. its worked a few times against wolf's and marth on FD and battlefield, the spring sends them beneath the stage and they cant get back up :D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
DA Kid, you're talking about my fair reflection thing? Please tell me you are, and what move/circumstances created it, as well as whether or not it was on WFC.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
The real double spring jump?

Explain... Doing a spring jump eliminates the ability to do any special unless you're hit... so you have to explain... this could mean pointless spring jumps into spin dashes are homing attacks if you ain't joking.
I did it anyway. Don't know how. I springed, Uaired, springed. No getting hit. No landing. Phoenix Dark has done it too. I have a replay if someone with recording equipment would care to put it up.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Hadouken - rolling the joystick from down to back is really how you grab the ledge with sonic from a sprint. Lucky made the vid, keep the credit with him. Since sonic moves so fast, simply running and holding back doesn't work for him. At least not for me :p

^Original post
----------------------
"Come On! Step It Up!" Version 4.0

Glossary contains any terms/abreviations.

I.Acknowledgments
II.Overview
III.Moveset: Jabs, Tilts, Smashes, Throws, Aerials, Specials
IV.Advanced Techniques
V.Tournament Strategy: Advice, Complimentry Stage Discussion, High Level Sonic Discussion
VI.Glossary

I.Acknowledgments
This guide is the combined efforts of many others besides myself. There are plenty of other useful threads that you should look at and

take part in. I will point out other useful threads when appropriate. Please bring any concerns to my attention.

II.Overview
The Good
Sonic has the fastest ground speed in the game. He covers final destination in under 1 second (55 frames).
An above average Sonic player is almost impossible to gimp thanks primarly to his spring recovery.
One of the best gimping characters in the game.
General Sonic knowledge of the average tournament player is pathetic.
He's an awesome punish character who thrives on careless/predictable opponents.
Versatile Recovery Options (reference recovery tier list)
His weight is quite impressive (reference Mew2King weightclass)

The Bad
Doesn't have a projectile
KO power is below average
No sure way to land a KO. They must be earned in creative ways.
There's really no abusable strategy to gurantee victory.
Indiviual matchup knowledge is critical.

The Ugly
Sonic can't afford to become predictable. Many sonic players struggle with falling into predictable patterns.
Opponents need minimal knowledge of Sonic to keep an advantage on him.

III. Move Set
-All percents are initial values before diminishing strength occurs
-Smash Attacks are (no charge/fully charged)
-Frame Data has been acquired primarily by djBrowny. His original thread is HERE
LAYOUT:
Attack - Damage(s) - Frame Data
**PICTURE(s)**
Basic Description(s), Attributes

Jab (2%)

----------
2nd Jab (2%)

----------
3rd Jab..er Kick (3%)

----------
Dash Attack (Hit before 12 frame: 6%, otherwise: 4%) Frames: Total(43) HitBox(4-23)

Avoid using this move on opponents with low percentage. Their hitstun will end before you finish rolling and may be able to attack you.
Instant Dash Attack: Press down on the c-stick just as you press foward to release it as fast as possible
----------

ftilt (close up does two hits: 4% and 7%, otherwise: 7%) Frames: Total()

As with many ftilts you can angle the kick higher or lower.
Can cause tripps at low percents.
Use this when you're out of grab range.
Knocks opponent horizontally.
When an opponent is shielding an edge, the first hit pushes them off(out of shield) and the second will connect.
----------

utilt (14%, kick 1 for 4+3%, Kick 2: 7% what? yes.) Frames: Total()

14% if you connect with both kicks!
This move finishes faster than usmash.
Has decent KO potential.
Especially effective follow up after dtilt.
----------

dtilt (6%) Frames: Total()

Has IASA frames>use this to input a second dtilt, other attack, or even pivot/attack.
Scoots Sonic forward, while lowering his body (smaller target).
Knocks opponent vertically.
Can cause trips at low percents.
Combos well into tilts, grabs and even usmash at low percents.
----------

fsmash (14%/20% GO!) Frames: Total()

Sonic's entire body (hurtbox included) moves back while charging.
The hitbox is disjointed, extending slightly infront of Sonic's fist.
Try to avoid overusing at low percents.
Can be angled like ftilt. This alters hitbox location, opponent trajectory does not change though.
Stutter Step increases range. (Forward or Backwards > c-stick fowards).
----------

usmash (Hits 8 times for a total of 14%/20%) Frames: Total()

Good damage builder/punisher bad finisher (opponent can DI before final knockback hit, bad KO power in general though).
Great against aerial opponents.
Has Invincy frames just as Sonic is leaving the ground. You can beat just about anything if timed right... even MK's tornado.
The Up-Smash has a delicate few invincibility frames. As Sonic transitions from standing on the ground into a spinniing blue ball in the air, his hurtbox disappears for just a couple frames. It's not something to rely on, but it's good to know. Here's a [video demonstration].
Learn the true Hyphen Smash to maximize range from standing still.
*Just because you can do this doesn't mean you should take on a DDD recovery (compare Risk<Reward).
*On rare occasisions certain characters at certain percents can find themselves being spiked downward which could result in a KO near the edge of a stage.

As Sonic you can't really control when this actually happens.
From a full dash this move can cover some serious ground. The Hyphen Smash and Dash Attack Cancel are both discussed in the Advanced Technique section.
----------

dsmash (12%,9%,6%. / 17%,14%,11% for 1st,2nd,3rd possible hit) Frames: Total()

The first motion is fowards making it possible to dodge an incoming attack and then release.
Great for punishing predictable rolls/spot dodges.
Has IASA frames (So don't wait for Sonic to stand back up before doing something).
Looks similar to Sonic's spin specials.
*On the edge of a stage this move will push Sonic towards the middle "increasing" its attack range. You have slightly better range if you start with Sonic's back towards the center of the stage.
*Be careful when this move is perfectly shielded near the edge of the stage, Sonic slide right off the stage.
dsmash comes out qicker than fsmash, and has a quicker charge release. I don't think enough Sonics use it to kill when its almost as viable as fsmash in KO power, while also hitting both ways and coming out quicker.
----------

Pummel (3% per knee) Frames: Total()

One of the fastest pummels in the game.
Learn the grab release properties in the advanced technique section.
----------

bthrow (8%) Frames: Total()

Horizontal throw is good for forcing your opponent off stage.
----------

fthrow (9%, another crazy kick that hits twice) Frames: Total()

Doesn't have lots of knockback
Useful at mid-percents when you want to keep your opponent close.
----------

uthrow (12%, 2 hits... this is getting ridiculous) Frames: Total()

Effective for semi chain grabs at low percents on heavy characters.
Easiest throw to combo into.
Sets up spring uair/bair KOs around 90% intially (depending on character). Be creative when your opponent is expecting it.
----------

dthrow (8%) Frames: Total()

Forces most charcters to stay on the ground>follow up with Sonic's groundspeed.
It's possible to DI and tech this throw instantly (directly infront of Sonic), which limits this throws effectiveness.
Great for forcing opponents low off stage when by an edge.
----------

nair (11% if immediately connects, 8% or finally 5% if it hits late) Frames: Total()

Crazy hitbox allows for flexibility.
Useful for spin combo variety and when you want to conserve your other aerial specials.
----------

uair ( %,% two legit kicks) Frames: Total()

The first kick is disjointed sideways.
Connecting with the first kick doesn't gurantee the second one will hit.
Second one has much better vertical range/priority.
Second kick has good knocback.
Almost zero lag ever on landing so always be ready for your next move.
Uair, perhaps it would be good to mention that you can(and should) fastfall it in order to space so you hit with the second hit. Its priority above is so great that I don't think there is a single dair in the game that outprioritizes a well spaced Sonic uair. Sonic's legs dont count as a hurtbox, and it extends a nice distance past the actual animation.
----------

fair (6-14%) Frames: Total()

This move has one of Sonic's longest lasting hit boxes.
The final part of the attack extends the hitbox slightly infront of Sonic.
Can be a KO move if used offstage properly.
NOt as effective on smaller characters on ground until higher percents
Execute immediately on a short hop to avoid rather long landing lag.
Fast fall will still create lag so only use when you feel confident.
----------

dair (8% for sweet spot, otherwise 7%) Frames: Total()

Pretty nice priority.
Great for punishing low recoveries.
Allows for quick return to ground after using spring.
If it fully finishes before passing an edge Sonic will grab (recovery option).
Effective for Star KO when opponent attempts to follow you after successfully sending you up.
Like many moves, you will appear to float in place if your momentum was still carrying you up.
The landing lag is very bad if you don't start it high enough:
No Cancel on dair ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Cancel:

----------

bair (13% for sweet spot, otherwise 9%) Frames: Total()

One of Sonic's awesome killing moves. The blue blur kicks backward, with good knockback. Unfortunately, since this is one of your kill moves, you shouldn't be using it to wrack up too much damage, unless you plan on killing with the others. It's really your choice on how you want to use this move. Good move for setting up tech-chasing at lower percents.

This move has no landing lag so don't be shy with it. This is one of the few moves that mastering can greatly increase your game. Short hopping over MK attacks and properly spacing after uthrows or dodge happy players will teach opponents to hate this move very quickly.

Follow up either spin shots or spin jumps with this move to give yourself more ways of connecting it. When your opponent uses a tether recovery or becomes careless near the edge run off and throw this baby their direction to generate a stage spike. It is also commonly used when an opponent shields your many spin specials and attempts to pursuit you. Don't get too predictable with that though. This move never has landing lag.
----------

Homing Attack-neutral special (8%) Frames: Total()

This move really was a disappointment originally. Massive charge lag, lag afterwards, easy to dodge, shield, whatever. You can cut down on the charge lag (press B during charge up) to make it far more versatile. It can be used as a recovery move and a follow up after missing or connecting with any aerial or spin attack. Once you begin using the cancel version, it may become useful to let it fully charge from time to time, throwing off your opponents timing. If you know they're about to try to grab/smash/whatever, you can short-hop into this for a surprise attack. ASCs look similar to this move and so do canceled aerial spin charges so be sure to mix them all in. Depending on who your opponent is you can use this move to pursuit them off stage. It works exceptionally well off stage with large characters like D3 and Charizard. Snake is also a sitting duck for this move. More evidence why faking them out with a canceled aerial spin charge may trick them into a massive opening. At the very least, be careful with it. Using this move too much and improperly will leave you open to attacks or send you further away from the stage than you would like.

Basic HA lock-on/success concepts:
-Facing opponent has slightly larger attack range then starting the HA with your back to your opponent.
-"locks-on" occurs at release of attack, not when you first start it.
-The move does not home on the center of your opponent's body. If you drew a rectangle around your opponent the attack always tries to pass through the upper corner on the opposite side.

-Opponents moving towards you: attack from below.
-Opponent moving away from you: attack from above. This explains why snake is so easy to hit (when he doesn't dodge) and why a character that recovers lower like Ike is next to impossible to hit.
-The more vertically you are aligned with your opponent, the more likely you will connect.
-The more horizontal distance between you and your opponent you will likely miss. Miss here = locking on... but zipping past your opponent. This is why you need to be careful if you use this move when recovering. You will find yourself flying just over your opponent and probably landing with lag right behind them, begging to be punished by your careless recovery.

I tried to make a chart for this move but it's so difficult to make an accurate one, plus it's better to understand how it behaves when your opponent is moving (as described above).

*GREEN=Best Chance
*YELLOW=Very situational see above tips
*RED=Won't lock-on at all
----------

Spring-UpB (4%) Frames: Total()

Sonic's ultimate recovery move. A springboard appears out of nowhere, and launches Sonic high enough to make G&W jealous. Sonic can attack/dodge shortly afterwards, preventing him from being a sitting duck. If used on the ground, the springboard remains for a short period of time or until you use the move again. There are also invincibility frames shortly after Sonic starts to move up, but not before he leaves the spring. Any opponents that lands on it will be launched in a similar fashion. It can be used to set traps, as you can set one, let the opponent land on it, then follow them into the air with a new Up B, and either uair, bair, fair, or whatever. Not a set combo, by any means, but still an option. This is very situational.

If you use this in the air, the springboard tumbles, and acts as a projectile. This move is great for cancelling dairs, gimping recoveries, killing off the top with uair at OBSCENELY low percents (80%, anyone?), and just good-old-fashioned recovery. Do your best to pull off uair/bair kills and springboard spiking when presented with the chance. If they DI properly you won’t be able to simply spring up and hit them. You can increase the lateral range on this move by executing a fair or bair once it has launched you in the air. This move is one more reason why Sonic can comfortably chase opponents offstage without fear of not making it back.

It should be noted that Sonic can not be gimped with edgehugging as easily as most characters. When Sonic does a Spring Jump he can still perform a footstool jump.
Watch this video for more details: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX4r6TnbnpU
----------

-The Spin Specials-
Watch Infzy's Spin Special Video. It covers quite a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ34M-Bdo6k

Tenki has an awesome thread that covers every possible detail on all aspects of the two spin moves at Sonic's disposal. I highly encourage you to check it out, however I will attempt to cover the most basic of concepts for those not interested in sifting through
Tenki's thread.
<----

Spin Summary
-Anytime after either spin move is on the ground you are doing the exact same move, a Spin Dash Roll. Whenever you jump from a SDR you are doing the same move.
-The regaining of Sonic's second jump can be very confusing. Here's a simple concept: Anytime Sonic is in a ball you are still doing your "recovery special." You will not get back your recovery until you do anything that any other normal character would do to get it back... mainly touching the stage regularly.
-Both spin specials are extremely different when released in the air.

Side B- Spin Dash (hop)

Sonic will hop forwards, with very good priority and then proceed to role on the ground. You can use your second jump before the hop lands to avoid/adjust for the situation. This move can be canceled with a shield as long as Sonic is still "moving" backwards.

Down B- Spin Charge

Sonic does not hop forward but instead moves straight across the ground. An aerial version of this move can be canceled upon landing by holding shield. If you hold backwards it will not cancel. You can also cancel this move by releasing B while still holding down... the longer you were pressing B the longer before it cancels. If you only press B once and quickly roll the joystick away from down you can cancel the charge even faster than normal (Sonic will not produce any aura). You can do this in the air as well, the fastest timing allows you to short hop forwards and have it canceled before you even land.

-Spin Terminology-
Spin Dash (SD): Sonic's forward B special prior to release
Spin Charge (SC): Sonic's down B special prior to release
Spin Dash Roll (SDR): When Sonic is rolling on the ground beacause of a spin charge or spin dash.
Aerial Spin Charge (ASC): After a spin charge is released in the air or any spin dash roll that transitions from a platform/stage to the air.
Hop: The little jump after a Spin Dash is released
Spin Dash Jump (SDJ): Anytime Sonic jumps from a Spin Dash Roll
Vertical Spin Jump (VSJ): A spin jump that happens prior to releasing either spin special on the ground.
Jump Cancel: When Sonic jumps out of ball form from a hop, spin dash jump, or vertical spin dash jump. This uses Sonic's second jump.
Spin Shot: Perfectly timed jump cancel (uses second jump) primarily used after a hop resulting in increased air speed and total displacement.

IX. Updates:
February 15th, 2009 - added matchup discussion for R.O.B.
December 2nd, 2008 - attempted to start frame data. Due to computer issues/final exams I was unable to get much of this done.
January, 2009 - Minor updates and corrections
February 11th, 2009 - Included the Fox Trot > True Pivot Technique that I've been using quite regularly now. This establishes a valid use for the grind AT.
April ___ - Posted Version 4.0 - completely redone

Thanks for reading

You're tooooo sloooowww

Browny

Smash Hater
I did it anyway. Don't know how. I springed, Uaired, springed. No getting hit. No landing. Phoenix Dark has done it too. I have a replay if someone with recording equipment would care to put it up.
i did this too in training mode tonight! same thing with the u-air too. bah humbug no replays in training :<

the mystery continues...

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
You might want to add this. Dair Sweetspot ledge:

I found this a few weeks ago. Of course I'm not so sure how it happened but I can tell you how I did it. :3 So anyways what I did was I use the spring of course to get near the ledge and the I did the Dair right were the ledge was and I was able to grab it without dying. Now of course I may gotten lucky but I think it was due to the Dair cancel, I'm not so sure what happens if you miss it.

Also Sonic can sweetspot the ledge. You have to be parallel to the ledge though meaning right under it and Sonic instantly grabs it otherwise...you might die.

Just some nice things to know.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
someone post a vid of this double spring jump.
As soon as the registration goes through I'm sending the replay to Dnes. He should post it.

Edit: Man, this registration thing takes forever. For the record I want this known as Terios' super special awesome 2x Spring of uberleetness. XD

Seriously though. I say we just call it Double Spring or DSing.

I'm practicing it right now because I'm pretty sure I did it earlier against Phoenix so it DOES seem possible to force it.

If it's important to note for NOW though. Both times I did it the first spring was in the air. And I believe I followed each with an uair. Tap jump off I think.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention. At least in the one I have a video of I did not use my second jump.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
As soon as the registration goes through I'm sending the replay to Dnes. He should post it.

Edit: Man, this registration thing takes forever. For the record I want this known as Terios' super special awesome 2x Spring of uberleetness. XD

Seriously though. I say we just call it Double Spring or DSing.

I'm practicing it right now because I'm pretty sure I did it earlier against Phoenix so it DOES seem possible to force it.

If it's important to note for NOW though. Both times I did it the first spring was in the air. And I believe I followed each with an uair. Tap jump off I think.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention. At least in the one I have a video of I did not use my second jump.
Wait, what? Are you saying you jumped first, spring jumped then u aired, then spring jump to u air again? The first spring has to be after you jump once?

edit: post the link for your vid

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Dark, at a certain height you can grab the edge out of a dair... nothing fancy about that. It's a pretty steep distance you need to travel though. It's cool for spring gimping though cuz it let's you edge hog pretty fast.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Wait, what? Are you saying you jumped first, spring jumped then u aired, then spring jump to u air again? The first spring has to be after you jump once?

edit: post the link for your vid
I'm not saying you have to that's just how it happened to me.

I jumped and baired off the stage, springed, uaired, springed, upair. Without getting hit or footstool jumping or anything. The video I have shows it nice and clean. I can't upload footage so I registered DarkNes to try and send it but the registration hasn't gone through yet.

Anybody else with recording equipment want me to send it to them? Something must have went wrong with registering with DarkNes.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'd really like the replay. I dunno if I could post it online, but if I could analyze it, I might be able to figure out what happened and replicate it.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I think I did it online too but the action was too frantic for me to tell. It was on the middle of the stage that time. But it might have just been my imagination. The match was too far along to get a replay of it.

Still haven't gotten it during conscious efforts though.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, guys, from now on, when you get some kind of glitch, whether it's you reflecting something with fair, or double spring upbs, kill yourself immediately, and save the replay. Unless it's super serious/tournament, of course. Your partner should understand.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Can't yet. I need to figure out how this stupid capture card works. I've sent it to Izzy and Phoenix dark. I meant to send it to DarkNes but the registration hasn't gone through yet. My registration with Izzy ran through immediately so DarkNes or I must have messed up somewhere.

If anyone knows how to get a Tv@nywhere card working please let me know.

Edit: Anyone else with a video card care to give it a shot?

I need to record it or something. Sitting through the whole match just for that makes it hard to decipher. I need to loop it. D:
Edit2: I didn't even see you posted it. I put it on VHS myself.

learntofly

Smash Rookie
I did it today brawling with my roommate. Errr...kinda.

I springed and Uaired my roommate (who was playing Toon Link) and fell back on my spring, going back up into the air again. I springed again in the air (just before the apex) and Uaired him again and he was like, "WTF".

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Any progress? I got nothing.

Okay, guys, from now on, when you get some kind of glitch, whether it's you reflecting something with fair, or double spring upbs, kill yourself immediately, and save the replay.

If you're referring to Pit killing himself I just have l33t mindgames.

Seriously though. I think the replay was 2:57 or something really close to the limit. I think I remember that I didn't have time to kill myself off twice or something. Sorry about the big pause at the beginning we were being nagged at.

I did it today brawling with my roommate. Errr...kinda.

I springed and Uaired my roommate (who was playing Toon Link) and fell back on my spring, going back up into the air again. I springed again in the air (just before the apex) and Uaired him again and he was like, "WTF".
I think I was near the top too actually. I'd have to check. Maybe there's a frame limit to when you have to do it. Similar to the Super WD.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I've done it after hitting the spring. I dunno when/why it occurs, but randomly you can do it again after the spring. Hrm...

Maybe once the actual spring is gone, you can do it again? I 'onno.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I've done it once in online practice.
I left a spring on the ground, dair'd down, jumped on that same spring, used up-B after, u-air.
After that u-air, I intended to u-air again, accidentally pressed up-B again.

JK my friend hit me while I was in the air XD

Sp3ed0fSoUnD

Smash Cadet
Hey TwinkleToes, this question goes out to you or any other good Sonic players, I just wanna say I've been playing Sonic since Super Smash came out and im pretty decent with him, he's the only character I'll use, I just dont know what to do when people use dodge A LOT.. what moves/techniques would you suggest?

And I'd just like to add that I just started a new account on this site =)

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
What you're asking is a more general and less technical. You should probably post your question in the Sonic Impressions thread or Kuja's thread.

Anyways, use fair or nair against people that dodge a lot. They stay out for a bit longer so they should be harder to dodge.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Double Spring**:
After using up-b on the ground, return to the ground and hit the spring again. It should then be possible to use up-b again. [Credited as a general discovery]
Is that really all the fabled Double Spring is..?

Spring> Land > use old Spring > use new Spring? -_-; I knew about that one, but it sounded like people were doing two up-B's in one jump (without hitting land)

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Well, I put asterisks by it which as I indicate at the bottom of the post means the entry isn't verified yet so believe what you will of that. It makes no sense to me though that you'd be able to up-b again simply after u-airing as that would be ridiculously cheap and we all know it.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm fairly certain the double aerial spring can only be done if you're foot stooled... which isn't that surprising really.
I found out though that you can't KO yourself over the top using your up-b... I did that double spring near the top of Flatzone and I didn't die. I'm 99% confident that I got to a height that would cause you to die.

Anyways, I updated the front page. It should be easier to read now and there's some updates.
I'll probably be adding a new gimp section in a month or so as well. I'm thinking of making that less like a how-to and more of an actual guide.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Nope. No footstool required. I have a video if you need it.
If you can, why not post it on youtube? ;p
...is this just a secret thing between Sonic players? XD

Also, for non-shake smash wii-chuck players, stutter step 1 (ctrl stick left and c-stick right at the same time) can work without c-stick (just tilt left slightly and smash right very quickly)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Because my only capture device is a capture card that confuses the crap out of me. If anyone can capture it I'll send the replay. I've been trying to get the video up for about a month.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Terios, then do you remember exactly what you did with the controls? Did you hit something on the control stick that was unusual or do something of the sort before hitting up-b?

arwnightmare

Smash Cadet
can sumone pm me..i need a human being to train with..the computer isnt giving much challenge agai adn well online battles are totally different..so i wud like ppl to train with

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Because my only capture device is a capture card that confuses the crap out of me. If anyone can capture it I'll send the replay. I've been trying to get the video up for about a month.
I can record decent quality vids. Send the match to me. PM me your codes, I'll reply with mine.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Terios, then do you remember exactly what you did with the controls? Did you hit something on the control stick that was unusual or do something of the sort before hitting up-b?
Unfortunately I don't remember. It was over a month ago. I was thinking that I reset it somehow too. I figure it's probably one of two things. There is a certain frame you can do it again or you can hit b a second time at a certain point to reset it. Kind of like with Homing Cancel.

I can record decent quality vids. Send the match to me. PM me your codes, I'll reply with mine.
My Brawl code is 1891-0850-4800
My Wii code is 5113-3117-2194-2921

Top Bottom