• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Since Paper Mario is the new hotness-

View attachment 389982

How are they gonna build up his secret identity for the whole game, and just never reveal it? It’s bull****.
Mr. L was one of the best Paper Mario bosses of all time. It would be near-sacrilegious to reveal such a tantalizing mystery.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Whoah

chapter 4’s art style is beautiful
Mario’s Van Goghin it up over here

Edit: this game really is just old ass raisins telling Mario to do stuff… crazy

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Richard Sherman passed away today.

He was a prolific composer with his brother. The two composed songs for a huge variety of films, television programs, and Disney theme parks.

While many remember them for their contributions to Disney films they also did music outside the Mouse House including Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Charlotte’s Web (the 1973 one).

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Richard Sherman passed away today.

He was a prolific composer with his brother. The two composed songs for a huge variety of films, television programs, and Disney theme parks.

While many remember them for their contributions to Disney films they also did music outside the Mouse House including Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Charlotte’s Web (the 1973 one).
One Little Spark is such a special song in the grand scheme of things when it comes to theme park music, this one song really did set the entire aesthetic and vibe of Epcot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching a Persona panel with Xander Mobus and Cassandra Lee Morris and he talked about how he legit thought that Joker being in Smash was a cruel rib until the trailer dropped due to how secretive the game is (including the long list of fake names). He thought it was a long joke due to them also telling him to do the Joker lines for the game as well as thinking they hired Cassandra to fake excitement to further keep him fooled

…wouldn’t be surprised if Nintendo ever decided to be that evil for fun

and he had to clarify that he doesn’t have beef with Minecraft Alex due to them picking his weak pronunciation of the name

Dukefire

Smash Master
It’s hilarious how TTYD establishes that tons of women canonically find Mario incredibly attractive.

In our world he’s this pudgy little blue collar schlub, but apparently in the Mushroom Kingdom he’s a total Chad.
Yeah, I can agree that every female partner that joins mario has kissed him. Peach might be jealous if she ever finds out.
Artist: Domestic_Maid on twitter.
20230917_212318.jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rewatched Iron Man and it is still a really good movie, Sucks that it flopped, I feel like this could have been a big franchise
What are you talking about? Iron Man had 3 movies...

This is also the movie that led way to the MCU...Which is now in a rut...Oh how the MCU had fallen from grace...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I couldn't keep up with the MCU in it's heyday. Some movies didn't interest me as much as others and there so many to follow that I didn't even bother trying to keep up with them.

My family have watched a few more, but I've only seen the original Iron Man and all of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. That's it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As someone that prefers physical media over digital. I'm trying to get every MCU film at least pre-Endgame. Even the ones I hate for the sake of my collection.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guardians of the Galaxy alongside the Heisei Gamera Trilogy and Apes Reboot Trilogy are some of the best trilogies out there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I couldn't keep up with the MCU in it's heyday. Some movies didn't interest me as much as others and there so many to follow that I didn't even bother trying to keep up with them.

My family have watched a few more, but I've only seen the original Iron Man and all of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. That's it.
Okay, scratch that. I've also seen The Incredible Hulk and I may have seen Iron Man 2 once. It would've just been so long ago that any memories I have of it are just faint ones.

I wanted to watch Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and Spiderman: Homecoming back when they were still new, but never got around to it back then.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The MCU was the coolest **** in the world, especially when the first Avengers came out. Then I lost track until around Civil War, and then it was the coolest **** in the world for about 3 more years. Now it's kinda just this thing that's still going and I don't really care to pay attention to it anymore.

Top Bottom