• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tatianna was fun as She Hulk.

Biggest problem I had with the show was two things:

1) they made her villains a joke, like Titania is suppose to be a pretty even match for she hulk, and she couldn’t even fight. It’s a fun rouges gallery and it would be fun to see more rogues galleries in the mcu.

2) the creators said they didn’t want to make a courtroom drama, but still tried to. Admitting they knew nothing about writing one. Which if that’s the case, why did you still do it? Go for a sitcom or something else then. But she’s a lawyer, we could have had fun superhero court cases, but instead we barely saw any of it. Which was disappointing, a lot of wasted potential.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
From my knowledge, JJK had an insane fall off. I only saw the first season tho.

Demon Slayer's 3rd season was not good, which hurts after the insane peak of Season 2.

In terms of American cartoons, not a season in particular but any episode of Regular Show with Mordecai's love life after CJ got involved, it reeked so bad then and now that I'm an adult, it may genuinelly be worse.
People hated the Shibuya arc? That season was wild and I see nothing but praise for it, If anything the show felt way more popular after the fact.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My only real issue with MCU She Hulk villains was that I feel a character as ah... Outgoing as She Hulk could have had a funnier way to handle Abomination which could have led to legal stuff, he's not allowed to transform and had those like 6 suspiciously wealthy women want to bail him out iirc, then Jen could defend him in court that he should be allowed to at least morph in his own home without hurting anyone, like, come on lmao

Also I wanna talk with whoever gave the ok flr Chapter 3, what do you MEAN I get stuck in a gauntlet full of enemies that are so weak I only get 1 exp off of them right after the First Strike badge meaning I have to endure more Cocomelon gameplay

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok…I went 3 episodes in on OP…I’ll see where it leads (but it gets a 0/10 due to the funny rap not being apart of it)
I’m falling off Marvel (the comics) because they’re keeping The Hulk in the same perpetual loop of failure as Spider-Man. Now they’re just capitalizing the shock of Immortal Hulk’s dark visuals and combining it with a subpar story that contradicts everything that happened within the past five years.

I don’t read much of the other series tbh. I probably should. :popcorn:
there’s the new Ultimate Spider-Man and the rest of the new ultimate universe…those hard carry the entire comic division

outside of those, the comic division isn’t really treated with much respect (just something to get a quick pop off and then merge worlds together for Marvel, while just…being there…for DC)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As was with Guardians 3. Deadpool & Wolverine in the only other MCU film I look forward to.

Just as long as Dogpool lives that is or I'm'a gonna flip a table.

Remember everyone. It's not superhero fatigue. It's MCU fatigue (And DC to a degree).

Because there's still Invincible, The Boys, Spider-Verse, The Batman: Part Two, etc. Superhero media is still going on strong than ever!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The MCU and DC to a degree is like having the same cereal every morning for breakfast that you eventually get tired of eating.

Invincible, The Boys, Spider-Verse, The Batman: Part Two, etc. is deciding to change that breakfast routine and have something completely different such as bacon and eggs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
In terms of manga I do recommend,

If you haven’t picked up Kagurabachi yet, please do. The memes were ironic but it is unironically very good. Only 34 chapters and two (soon three) volumes so far of pure peak fiction.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Get hungry
Eat a meal that should last hours
Somehow get even hungrier

?????
I know that feeling. There's a lot of variables that can affect the reason why you aren't satisifed, but I'll just give one example for me.

Anytime I eat while under stress or depression, I find that I feel the need to eat more, despitejust eating a full meal (and I'm a big eater). I'll cook stuff and I have to put it in some kind of container for later because I know I ate, despite my stomach saying I'm hungry.

Its... weird, I know, but it's very common from what I've seen.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok **** I’m kinda hooked into the death hole known as One Piece

Last edited:
Top Bottom