• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Downloading the Demo and man, I really hope it sells me on Showtime's concept. I really like Peach and want her to get more games but so far this just looks like a glorified minigame collection.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Funny how Lucas who's from a Japan exclusive game can be in Smash which is worldwide but not his own game who he first appeared in.
Not even surprised tbh.
I'm disappointed it's Japan-exclusive, even moreso if there's a Mother 3 Porky icon.
As a bonus, people discovered trying to change the region of your account to grab these icons makes it impossible to switch icons from then forward.

Nintendo really wants to not give us Mother 3.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I guess if I were to make a roster for a 2d fighting Pokemon game, I would have less fighters, so I probably won't do a well enough job.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 did you use a generator for that pic?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
new Peach voice lines…can we make this permanent for all the Mario characters? Even the spinoffs…I wanna be hearing these characters speak full sentences and new quips nonstop

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
saw the Mother 3 icon lineup on Twitter, there is no icon of Porky himself.

However, there is the King Statue (statue of Porky), so us not getting them still really sucks ._.

also there’s Negative Man and he would’ve been funny to use :p

Apparently, the bug that messes up your NSO icon selection stuff occurs just from having the Mother 3 icons in your inventory, so unless you’re willing to risk them possibly not fixing the bug or you don’t mind needing to switch to Japan every time you want to change your icon afterwards, you just can’t get them without issue.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Gonna ask the guy I met yesterday about meeting up this weekend at my local shopping center.

Hopefully all goes well.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay, I think "genuine damsels" is my favorite one yet
It has been discovered that these “damsels” are actually robots intent on taking over some company using bombs in hatches.

Don’t worry, a team of experts(?) has been sent to stop them.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh ****! David Hayter will be at a video game convention that I'm going to later this year! :snake:

That'll be a good use for my Snake amiibo or my Metal Gear Solid HD Collection box.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What will happen to Death Battle?
Ben and Chad were actually prepared for something like this and are working hard to ensure the series goes on. Either it'll go independent or picked up by another sponsor company similar to what was ScrewAttack and RoosterTeeth.

One way or another, the quality in terms of animation likely probably will go back to season 1-3 until they can build up the money again though it'll still retain the modern writing we see now.

Otherwise, if they can't manage this, the show is pretty much done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom